Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arlo's Ancient Artifacts level up
Does anyone know how to get past level 1 on Arlo's? I'm at "Max" for level one, but if I try and dig or w/e, it just sits there and lets me dig, but doesn't level me up. It's really frustrating. So now I have a bunch of resources and nothing to do with them. XD

Thanks for any help you can give me!
Does anyone know how to get past level 1 on Arlo's? I'm at "Max" for level one, but if I try and dig or w/e, it just sits there and lets me dig, but doesn't level me up. It's really frustrating. So now I have a bunch of resources and nothing to do with them. XD

Thanks for any help you can give me!
@traycon3 You'll have to wait until they release more levels :D [quote name="Undel" date="2022-02-25 00:28:53" ] For what it's worth, we're trying to make sure that arlo will be less of a grind for new players. We'll up the experience cap to level 3 once the level 2 dig site is out. WE'll up it to 4 once the level 3 dig site is out. If you max, you'll always be ready for the next site. You're not being locked out of everything :) Arlo updates are going to be farther in-between as we do a whole dig site at once. Just that one dig site with arlo is like 3 "regular" content updates (a primary secondary gene update, an 8 familiar update, an apparel set update, and a scene and vista to sprinkle into it all.) So you won't see an arlo site as often as a baldwin recipe, because a lot more goes into it! Sort of like how coliseum venue updates and ancient breeds are spaced further apart. There's a lot of content in one go, so they're usually spaced out with more modest updates in between. Anyway, get multiple items if you like, or stockpile resources if you like. Both work! [/quote] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3107574/4#post_50446565
@traycon3 You'll have to wait until they release more levels :D
Undel wrote on 2022-02-25 00:28:53:
For what it's worth, we're trying to make sure that arlo will be less of a grind for new players.

We'll up the experience cap to level 3 once the level 2 dig site is out. WE'll up it to 4 once the level 3 dig site is out. If you max, you'll always be ready for the next site. You're not being locked out of everything :)

Arlo updates are going to be farther in-between as we do a whole dig site at once. Just that one dig site with arlo is like 3 "regular" content updates (a primary secondary gene update, an 8 familiar update, an apparel set update, and a scene and vista to sprinkle into it all.) So you won't see an arlo site as often as a baldwin recipe, because a lot more goes into it! Sort of like how coliseum venue updates and ancient breeds are spaced further apart. There's a lot of content in one go, so they're usually spaced out with more modest updates in between.

Anyway, get multiple items if you like, or stockpile resources if you like. Both work!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3107574/4#post_50446565
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
levels don't really mean all that much to Arlo, just that you will be able to unlock the next dig when it comes out. the space between the Arlo updates is likely to be so long that anyone who started when that particular dig was released will long be done before the next one comes out.
levels don't really mean all that much to Arlo, just that you will be able to unlock the next dig when it comes out. the space between the Arlo updates is likely to be so long that anyone who started when that particular dig was released will long be done before the next one comes out.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
Oh, okay. Thanks for the info! I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong, but now that I know I just have to wait for the releases, I'm good.
Oh, okay. Thanks for the info! I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong, but now that I know I just have to wait for the releases, I'm good.