@YukaMakoto door 3 please!
Untitled146_4.png
@YukaMakoto Door 1 please!
@YukaMakoto Door 1 please!
@YukaMakoto

Opening door 2 ^_^
@YukaMakoto

Opening door 2 ^_^
coconut_drink.pngPM me if you want to use max lvl cauldron or a wind nest.
@YukaMakoto Please post the prizes!!
Untitled146_4.png
Untitled146_4.png
Since the last door presenter has not yet posted the results of their doors, I will be doing this set of prizes myself! This is actually the first time I've had to do this, surprisingly! This means I am randomly picking a winner and the game will continue as per usual, meaning the winner will post the next set of doors. I used a website to randomly draw a door to keep this as true to the game as possible. [center][size=5] @DawnOfOtter [/size] As you approach the third door, admiring it's blue woodwork, just before you take hold of the doorknob, it swings open on it's own revealing the room's inhabitants to you. Inside, blue grass swayed and blue trees echoed the sounds of distant creatures. As you inch your way in, you take note of the creatures around you. You see a [b]Vulpine Lamp[/b] chattering away with a nearby [b]Wispwillow Peryton[/b] under a tree. Attempting to hide in a bush, a timid [b]Wolpertinger[/b] watches you. After a couple of hours exploring the wonderous room, you find a chest tucked away between some rocks. With this discovery, you decide to head off back home, with three new friends to come with you! [item=Vulpine Lamp][item=Wispwillow Peryton][item=Wolpertinger][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [center][size=5] @FlyingOarngeFish [/size] As soon as you choose your door, you bound up to the intricately made steel door. The designs are alluring themselves, but what's even more alluring is what might be [i]behind[/i] the door. You wonder if it could be a new dragon friend, perhaps a new friend of other origins! Could it be a chest full of treasure? Apparel? You just had to know! You swing the door open so hard it thuds against the wall. You scurry in to find what awaits, but instead you find a dimly lit room. Your excitement fades momentarily, but you continue on and begin searching around the cluttered room. First, you manage to find a chest, which was hidden, shoved haphazardously inside a safe in the wall, with a shelf obscuring the view. Now with a treasure to take home, you happily scour the rest of the building only to find another treasure- it [i]was[/i] a friend! After a brief spook, the two of you decided to make the way back together and head home. [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74649218][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746493/74649218_350.png[/img][/url] [b][size=4] you won! that means it's your turn to post a new set of doors! Please try to do this within 48 hours :) [center][size=5] @DuskyChangeling[/size] You walk to the door you chose with confidence- it was a homely door, with beautiful handiwork across the entire piece of wood. As you grasp the doorknob you note a calming heat radiating from the door itself. Opening it, revealed a dirt path, surrounded by a forest of trees- turned orange by the autumn season. You made your way along the path, barely even hearing the door close as your eyes darted around for anything. You walked for a while, but found it quite peaceful after a couple minutes. You weren't even looking for anything anymore, this place radiated a tranquility you'd be content with forever. Although you were eventually interrupted by something peaking out behind a tree. You decided to check it out, and there you found a [b]Charcoal Kitsune[/b] that darted away when you approached in a playful manor. You went along, and the two of you played for a while before you stumbled upon a [b]Crested River Flight[/b], drying off on the shore of a lake with a chest nearby. The river flight joined you and eventually the three of you found an [b]Armored Colony[/b] who was initially spooked by your group but warmed up quickly. Eventually you headed home, with a happy group of new friends. [item=Charcoal Kitsune][item=Crested River Flight][item=Armored Colony][item=Gilded Decorative Chest] thank you all for playing! I hope you enjoy your prizes
Since the last door presenter has not yet posted the results of their doors, I will be doing this set of prizes myself! This is actually the first time I've had to do this, surprisingly! This means I am randomly picking a winner and the game will continue as per usual, meaning the winner will post the next set of doors. I used a website to randomly draw a door to keep this as true to the game as possible.
@DawnOfOtter
As you approach the third door, admiring it's blue woodwork, just before you take hold of the doorknob, it swings open on it's own revealing the room's inhabitants to you. Inside, blue grass swayed and blue trees echoed the sounds of distant creatures. As you inch your way in, you take note of the creatures around you. You see a Vulpine Lamp chattering away with a nearby Wispwillow Peryton under a tree. Attempting to hide in a bush, a timid Wolpertinger watches you. After a couple of hours exploring the wonderous room, you find a chest tucked away between some rocks. With this discovery, you decide to head off back home, with three new friends to come with you!
Vulpine Lamp Wispwillow Peryton Wolpertinger Gilded Decorative Chest

@FlyingOarngeFish
As soon as you choose your door, you bound up to the intricately made steel door. The designs are alluring themselves, but what's even more alluring is what might be behind the door. You wonder if it could be a new dragon friend, perhaps a new friend of other origins! Could it be a chest full of treasure? Apparel? You just had to know! You swing the door open so hard it thuds against the wall. You scurry in to find what awaits, but instead you find a dimly lit room. Your excitement fades momentarily, but you continue on and begin searching around the cluttered room. First, you manage to find a chest, which was hidden, shoved haphazardously inside a safe in the wall, with a shelf obscuring the view. Now with a treasure to take home, you happily scour the rest of the building only to find another treasure- it was a friend! After a brief spook, the two of you decided to make the way back together and head home.
Gilded Decorative Chest
74649218_350.png
you won! that means it's your turn to post a new set of doors! Please try to do this within 48 hours :)

@DuskyChangeling
You walk to the door you chose with confidence- it was a homely door, with beautiful handiwork across the entire piece of wood. As you grasp the doorknob you note a calming heat radiating from the door itself. Opening it, revealed a dirt path, surrounded by a forest of trees- turned orange by the autumn season. You made your way along the path, barely even hearing the door close as your eyes darted around for anything. You walked for a while, but found it quite peaceful after a couple minutes. You weren't even looking for anything anymore, this place radiated a tranquility you'd be content with forever. Although you were eventually interrupted by something peaking out behind a tree. You decided to check it out, and there you found a Charcoal Kitsune that darted away when you approached in a playful manor. You went along, and the two of you played for a while before you stumbled upon a Crested River Flight, drying off on the shore of a lake with a chest nearby. The river flight joined you and eventually the three of you found an Armored Colony who was initially spooked by your group but warmed up quickly. Eventually you headed home, with a happy group of new friends.
Charcoal Kitsune Crested River Flight Armored Colony Gilded Decorative Chest

thank you all for playing! I hope you enjoy your prizes
c0svj5p.pngMH6EKBQ.pngVDnSOpl.pngIrk0Pjq.png3c2ff40a1261e2d3446da9d5f686292f1a81828e.png
I’m out of town right now, so these are going to be vacation themed!
You stumble across three doors, each having a vacation poster on it:

Door 1 has a classic beach resort poster
Door 2 shows a lovely ski resort
Door 3 depicts a big, rocky canyon
I’m out of town right now, so these are going to be vacation themed!
You stumble across three doors, each having a vacation poster on it:

Door 1 has a classic beach resort poster
Door 2 shows a lovely ski resort
Door 3 depicts a big, rocky canyon
@FlyingOarngeFish

Door 3, please!
@FlyingOarngeFish

Door 3, please!
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
@FlyingOarngeFish

I'll take door 2!!
@FlyingOarngeFish

I'll take door 2!!
~ Just hanging out in the shadows ~
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 376 377