Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | final's accents | UT release part 2
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 194 195
@jianghu Yes, I know. I was the 11th person to sign up for it if I counted correctly, so even with patreons i should've been on the list...
@jianghu Yes, I know. I was the 11th person to sign up for it if I counted correctly, so even with patreons i should've been on the list...
[font=helvetica]Joining in the on the dragon runway party! Such a joy to finally (final-ly?) get to own one of your pieces. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76405187][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764052/76405187_350.png[/img][/url]
Joining in the on the dragon runway party!
Such a joy to finally (final-ly?) get to own one of your pieces.

76405187_350.png
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@final Signed up for chunqiu, yinjiu, and tongxiu - hope they are still available X3

Also...are any of the ''CNY wcm series'' still available for printing? If so, I was thinking about trying to snag one for a friend~
@final Signed up for chunqiu, yinjiu, and tongxiu - hope they are still available X3

Also...are any of the ''CNY wcm series'' still available for printing? If so, I was thinking about trying to snag one for a friend~
g8T8XC2.png
i'd love to grab a copy of yinjiu! i can't put myself on the pinglist, but i have the payment ready :3c
i'd love to grab a copy of yinjiu! i can't put myself on the pinglist, but i have the payment ready :3c
@ladylilitu Hi, would it be possible to get my PA re-listed please? It hasn't expire yet but I'm still a bit short on funding, and am not sure I would be able to buy it within a day..Thank you.

edit: nvm, got the gems!
@ladylilitu Hi, would it be possible to get my PA re-listed please? It hasn't expire yet but I'm still a bit short on funding, and am not sure I would be able to buy it within a day..Thank you.

edit: nvm, got the gems!
@final @ladylilitu

I'm so sorry, but I wasn't able to jump online the last several days and I believe I missed the PAs for copies of chunqiu and yinjiu that was suppised to purchase by yesterday. Just wondering if they were still available? If so I have the gems to pay for them.
@final @ladylilitu

I'm so sorry, but I wasn't able to jump online the last several days and I believe I missed the PAs for copies of chunqiu and yinjiu that was suppised to purchase by yesterday. Just wondering if they were still available? If so I have the gems to pay for them.
To Infinity & Beyond
sig86_by_dingobreath-dcixhhd.png
@phantasmagorica yes, i can relist them~
@phantasmagorica yes, i can relist them~
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu

Thank you so much!
@ladylilitu

Thank you so much!
To Infinity & Beyond
sig86_by_dingobreath-dcixhhd.png
Hey, first time ever ordering skins from a thread, so tell me if I'm doing this wrong. Pretty sure I added myself to the pinglist for Yinju - but I thought I would bring it up in the main thread, just in case.

Cheers for the artist, and thanks a ton!
Hey, first time ever ordering skins from a thread, so tell me if I'm doing this wrong. Pretty sure I added myself to the pinglist for Yinju - but I thought I would bring it up in the main thread, just in case.

Cheers for the artist, and thanks a ton!
@final @ladylilitu

Hi! I'm so desperate to have a copy of yinjiu and put myself on the pinglist, if only i could wait for your PA.

Extremely grateful~ (*^ ^*)
@final @ladylilitu

Hi! I'm so desperate to have a copy of yinjiu and put myself on the pinglist, if only i could wait for your PA.

Extremely grateful~ (*^ ^*)
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 194 195