Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Older/Retired Stuff [B] LIGHT SPRITE
1 2 3 4 5
[center][s]I am currently saving up for a...[/s] [item=light sprite] GOT 'EM!!! The rest is just gravy.[/center] Which means I am selling a bunch of old stuff that's just been collecting dust in my hoard for a while. I am looking for gems atm, but don't want to severely undercut people on the AH (feels bad, man). Some stuff is already listed on the AH if you'd like to autobuy. So please shoot me offers! Unless stated otherwise, I only have 1x of each item. [b]APPAREL[/b] [item=illuminated sash][item=electrified sash][item=starseer's sash][item=frigid sash][item=shady sash][item=whirlwind sash][item=diver sash][item=druidic sash] [item=chillspike collar][item=sunguard chest][item=druidic armband][item=diver armband][item=tricktrouper crown][item=naturalist adornments][item=luminous legguards][item=pyrite pauldrons][item=scavenger's tatters][item=welder's mask][item=glitterfreeze halo][item=glitterfreeze ice-troblade][item=crystalcourt halo][item=voltaic halo][item=conflagrant halo][item=spellwrought halo][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=treewarden's garb][item=map kit][item=starwood veil]x3[item=carapace arm][item=highland scavenger][item=bamboo breeze cape][item=deeprealm trident][item=trickster's magic cards][item=starlight cloak][item=surgestream coat][item=butterfly's kiss][item=gloomwillow guide][item=bluffclamber belongings][item=searing crown][item=seashell mantle][item=gustborne balloon][item=stonekeeper sash][item=crystalhide treads][item=searing sash][item=eroded crystalhide] [b]FAMILIARS[/b] [item=enduring goblin]x3 [item=spirit of the arcane]x2 [b]CHESTS[/b] [item=amberglow chest][item=forgotten child chest][item=radiant soul chest][item=bring the eclipse chest][item=kite chest][item=twisted bamboo chest][item=skybound chest][item=treeborn chest][item=lantern chest][item=pteridomania chest][item=death by flower chest][item=overgrowth chest][item=igniteus chest][item=construct chest][item=magmaborne chest][item=eclipse the sun chest][item=mutant chest][item=bogwyrm chest][item=plague's daughter chest][item=colored ice chest][item=shadow within chest][item=onyx idol chest][item=magie de cirque chest][item=ethereal planet chest][item=starwood seer chest][item=resplendent starling chest]
I am currently saving up for a...
Light Sprite

GOT 'EM!!! The rest is just gravy.

Which means I am selling a bunch of old stuff that's just been collecting dust in my hoard for a while. I am looking for gems atm, but don't want to severely undercut people on the AH (feels bad, man). Some stuff is already listed on the AH if you'd like to autobuy. So please shoot me offers!

Unless stated otherwise, I only have 1x of each item.

APPAREL
Illuminated Sash Electrified Sash Starseer's Sash Frigid Sash Shady Sash Whirlwind Sash Diver Sash Druidic Sash
Chillspike Collar Sunguard Chest Druidic Armband Diver Armband Tricktrouper Crown Naturalist Adornments Luminous Legguards Pyrite Pauldrons Scavenger's Tatters Welder's Mask Glitterfreeze Halo Crystalcourt Halo Voltaic Halo Conflagrant Halo Spellwrought Halo Voltaic Stormclaws Map Kit Starwood Veil x3 Carapace Arm Highland Scavenger Bamboo Breeze Cape Deeprealm Trident Trickster's Magic Cards Starlight Cloak Surgestream Coat Butterfly's Kiss Gloomwillow Guide Bluffclamber Belongings Searing Crown Seashell Mantle Gustborne Balloon Stonekeeper Sash Crystalhide Treads Searing Sash Eroded Crystalhide

FAMILIARS
Enduring Goblin x3
Spirit of the Arcane x2

CHESTS
Amberglow Chest Forgotten Child Chest Radiant Soul Chest Bring the Eclipse Chest Kite Chest Twisted Bamboo Chest Skybound Chest Treeborn Chest Lantern Chest Pteridomania Chest Death by Flower Chest Overgrowth Chest Igniteus Chest Construct Chest Magmaborne Chest Eclipse the Sun Chest Mutant Chest Bogwyrm Chest Plague's Daughter Chest Colored Ice Chest Shadow Within Chest Onyx Idol Chest Magie de Cirque Chest Ethereal Planet Chest Starwood Seer Chest Resplendent Starling Chest
i0wKxQZ.gif
bump
bump
i0wKxQZ.gif
Would you be interested in eggs? For Solar Blades or the Luminous Sundrapes?
Would you be interested in eggs? For Solar Blades or the Luminous Sundrapes?
@endller How many/what type of egg(s)?
@endller How many/what type of egg(s)?
i0wKxQZ.gif
Nocturnal, and two, that would be bout 540 with 270, 560 with 280.
Nocturnal, and two, that would be bout 540 with 270, 560 with 280.
@endler I'd accept eggs for the Luminous Sundrapes, but I'd prefer gems for the Naturalist Adornments.
@endler I'd accept eggs for the Luminous Sundrapes, but I'd prefer gems for the Naturalist Adornments.
i0wKxQZ.gif
Ah yes I don't think I can get the Naturalist Adornments so it's okay, but would you be willing to do the Luminous Sundrapes and maybe the Solar blades or the Trickster Magic Cards?
Ah yes I don't think I can get the Naturalist Adornments so it's okay, but would you be willing to do the Luminous Sundrapes and maybe the Solar blades or the Trickster Magic Cards?
@endller

Trickster's Magic Cards: 250g
Luminous Sundrapes: 200g
Solar Blades: 400g

Total: 850g

Nocturne Egg: 281

Total Eggs to purchase all 3 apparel items: 3

Does that work for you?
@endller

Trickster's Magic Cards: 250g
Luminous Sundrapes: 200g
Solar Blades: 400g

Total: 850g

Nocturne Egg: 281

Total Eggs to purchase all 3 apparel items: 3

Does that work for you?
i0wKxQZ.gif
Yeah sounds good! I'll send a cr, thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=trade size=1]
Yeah sounds good! I'll send a cr, thank you
Hello, I'm very interested in your Windbound Plumage plus one of your Trickster's Magic Cards if you still have some! As for pricing, I was wondering if 15,800 gems for the wb plumage and 280 gems for the magic cards, totaling 16,080 gems, would be alright?
Hello, I'm very interested in your Windbound Plumage plus one of your Trickster's Magic Cards if you still have some! As for pricing, I was wondering if 15,800 gems for the wb plumage and 280 gems for the magic cards, totaling 16,080 gems, would be alright?
4oO1RBo.pngpxeNQIh.png898cc602a5ba12e065922e080a5f6226e65a4735.png
1 2 3 4 5