Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
But what if, panic, for no reason at all
But what if, panic, for no reason at all
Ot3Ahks.jpg
I really need and should talk about it, but it’s more difficult to do than I thought.
I really need and should talk about it, but it’s more difficult to do than I thought.
86LFNtS.gif. Sam / Quill
i'm kinda boring rip
previously oddcricket, starquills, and ghostley
art links
petition to put ingo pokemon back in unova. please he has a brother who misses him
petition to put ingo pokemon back in unova. please he has a brother who misses him
mental illness luv mental illness
mental illness luv mental illness
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Can't you see that you're lost without me?
Meliora. DID system. He/They collectively.
I’m so scared to work tomorrow
Oh my gosshhhhh I hate social anxiety so much
Anjdkxkdkxkxkxlxxlxldl
Oh my food is here yay food
I’m so scared to work tomorrow
Oh my gosshhhhh I hate social anxiety so much
Anjdkxkdkxkxkxlxxlxldl
Oh my food is here yay food
i only wish to go back and hug 10yo me bc, honey, you got a big storm coming
i only wish to go back and hug 10yo me bc, honey, you got a big storm coming
eastern-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gifwestern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gifhe/him
is there something in my ear or am i going insane
what is that sound
is there something in my ear or am i going insane
what is that sound
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
This was so greatly over exaggerated. This is by far the worst party I ever had. This is more of a party for my mom than a party for me.
H.
I feel like disappearing from this party.
The only people who are actually keeping this party from sucking are my sister and her boyfriend. Jesus.

please please don’t pressure yourself just for me. I care about you too much for you to do that to yourself, please don’t do that, I’m just a random creature. Please.

this. really feels familiar. in a bad way.
… :[
This was so greatly over exaggerated. This is by far the worst party I ever had. This is more of a party for my mom than a party for me.
H.
I feel like disappearing from this party.
The only people who are actually keeping this party from sucking are my sister and her boyfriend. Jesus.

please please don’t pressure yourself just for me. I care about you too much for you to do that to yourself, please don’t do that, I’m just a random creature. Please.

this. really feels familiar. in a bad way.
… :[
chaogarden.gif
aglaia is epic and cool and all but i miss tower. the trains, the music... week 1 everyone eating it to the knockback and the building... ugh good times
aglaia is epic and cool and all but i miss tower. the trains, the music... week 1 everyone eating it to the knockback and the building... ugh good times
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
I'm going roller skating in a few hours for the first time in years!!! ^v^ I am so excited. I've only gone skating once before when I was like 5 and got the nickname jello legs XD
I'm going roller skating in a few hours for the first time in years!!! ^v^ I am so excited. I've only gone skating once before when I was like 5 and got the nickname jello legs XD
z8G63Bp.pngfinished_product.png turtlecatolotl_1.png wishlist collecting mith/moth items