Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A Terminal Called End Accent [closed]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
[center][skin=44160] [b][size=7]"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 4th Reprint Submitted for Reprints![/size][/b][/center] [size=5][b][u]Remember to get your payments in if you haven't already![/u][/b][/size] [u][b]Please note:[/b][/u] Re-printing process takes about 5-10 days. [u][b]Also note:[/u][/b] Users on the 4th Pre-Order List and Ping List will be pinged for when [b]when accents have finished printing (are getting delivered)[/b]. [u][b]Last but not least!:[/b][/u] Missed the 4th reprint run? No worries! After the 4th reprints are delivered, I will open pre-orders for a 5th reprint run. [center][i]Thank you for ordering![/i][/center] [center] ___________________________________________________________________ [center][quote="4th Reprints"][size=2]@jessiedragonda @Russia @icystorm2 @Zerobotic @Wardove @QueenClam @Swageus @FuzzyMelon @plainw0lves @Lepton[/size][/quote][/center] [quote="Ping List"][size=2]@Vinyl @InkBunnyGold @StarSpeckledInk @interestingword @AlumTheDragon @pokelover150 @dragonBMA @EvilCopepod @ImpossibleJedi4 @stinkyloser @starsandsunshine @LuckyLuciano @QueenClam @Russia @Ariamaki @Zerobotic @FuzzyMelon @jessiedragonda @icystorm2 [/size][/quote][/center] [center][size=2]I have pinged everyone on the General Ping List for this Accent. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the Pre-Order List or Ping List![/size][/center]

"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 4th Reprint Submitted for Reprints!

Remember to get your payments in if you haven't already!

Please note: Re-printing process takes about 5-10 days.

Also note: Users on the 4th Pre-Order List and Ping List will be pinged for when when accents have finished printing (are getting delivered).

Last but not least!: Missed the 4th reprint run? No worries! After the 4th reprints are delivered, I will open pre-orders for a 5th reprint run.

Thank you for ordering!
I have pinged everyone on the General Ping List for this Accent. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the Pre-Order List or Ping List!
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
Howdy! Can I please be added to the pinglist? I’d also like to preorder for run 5 when that opens up, if that’s alright. Thank you so much!
Howdy! Can I please be added to the pinglist? I’d also like to preorder for run 5 when that opens up, if that’s alright. Thank you so much!
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
@iiSansvertigo Yes, will add. :)
@iiSansvertigo Yes, will add. :)
want to turn your dragon into a worm? CLICK --> HEREaa944f9a7f2920f98676e5f5df9155ae52e51893.png
@Aeothyr
I can't remember, have I already paid?
@Aeothyr
I can't remember, have I already paid?
@Zerobotic Unless I've missed a PM or CR receipt on my list, I haven't gotten payment from you yet, nope! :O
@Zerobotic Unless I've missed a PM or CR receipt on my list, I haven't gotten payment from you yet, nope! :O
@aeothyr

5th is fine too! I don't mind uwu
@aeothyr

5th is fine too! I don't mind uwu
[center][skin=44160] [b][size=7]"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 5th Reprint is Taking Pre-Orders & Payments Now![/size][/b][/center] [center][size=5][b][u]Reply if you would like to be added! Accepting payments now![/u][/b][/size][/center] [center][b]Pre-Order Slots Open: 7[/b][/center] [u][b]Please note:[/b][/u] Re-printing process takes about 5-10 days. [u][b]Also note:[/u][/b] Users on the Pre-Order Lists and Ping List will be pinged for when [b]the accent has been submitted for approval/reprinting[/b] and for [b]when accents have finished printing (are getting delivered)[/b]. [b][u]Another note:[/u][/b] The accents will be submitted for processing as soon as 5 pre-order payments have come through! [u][b]Last but not least!:[/b][/u] Any extra skins left over from this reprint will be sold on the Auction House at 650g-700g. [center][i]Thank you for the interest in ordering! :D[/i][/center] [center] ___________________________________________________________________ [quote="Ping List"][size=2]@Vinyl @InkBunnyGold @StarSpeckledInk @interestingword @AlumTheDragon @pokelover150 @dragonBMA @EvilCopepod @ImpossibleJedi4 @stinkyloser @starsandsunshine @LuckyLuciano @QueenClam @Russia @Ariamaki @Zerobotic @FuzzyMelon @jessiedragonda @icystorm2 @iiSansvertigo [/size][/quote][/center] [center][size=2]I have pinged everyone on the General Ping List for this Accent. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the Pre-Order List or Ping List![/size][/center] [center][quote="5th Reprint Run?"][size=2]@LuckyLuciano @iiSansvertigo[/size][/quote][/center] [center][size=2]I have also pinged the people I believe had wanted a slot on the 5th run? Let me know if I missed anyone OR if you would like to be removed from the list![/size][/center] ___________________________________________________________________ [center][b][size=7]"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 4th Reprints have been delivered![/size][/b][/center] Let me know if there was any issue in receiving your accent! [center][quote="4th Reprints"][size=2]@jessiedragonda @Russia @icystorm2 @Zerobotic @Wardove @QueenClam @Swageus @FuzzyMelon @plainw0lves @Lepton[/size][/quote][/center]

"Accent: A Terminal Called End" 5th Reprint is Taking Pre-Orders & Payments Now!
Reply if you would like to be added! Accepting payments now!
Pre-Order Slots Open: 7

Please note: Re-printing process takes about 5-10 days.

Also note: Users on the Pre-Order Lists and Ping List will be pinged for when the accent has been submitted for approval/reprinting and for when accents have finished printing (are getting delivered).

Another note: The accents will be submitted for processing as soon as 5 pre-order payments have come through!

Last but not least!: Any extra skins left over from this reprint will be sold on the Auction House at 650g-700g.
Thank you for the interest in ordering! :D
I have pinged everyone on the General Ping List for this Accent. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from the Pre-Order List or Ping List!
5th Reprint Run? wrote:
I have also pinged the people I believe had wanted a slot on the 5th run? Let me know if I missed anyone OR if you would like to be removed from the list!

Let me know if there was any issue in receiving your accent!
@Aeothyr Hello, may I have a slot! I'll send the money over rn :)
@Aeothyr Hello, may I have a slot! I'll send the money over rn :)
@starsandsunshine Sure thing, adding you to the list. :)
@starsandsunshine Sure thing, adding you to the list. :)
Thread bump!
Thread bump!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26