Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SEMI-OPEN] Maya's Adopt Shop
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 266 267
I'd love to be on the aberration pinglist! And oooo I might just join the discord! Sounds exciting! ^^
I'd love to be on the aberration pinglist! And oooo I might just join the discord! Sounds exciting! ^^
03_03.jpg
That's awesome!! Could I be put on the Aberration pinglist plz? <3
That's awesome!! Could I be put on the Aberration pinglist plz? <3
ewTrfql.gif
pinglist for aberrations please!
pinglist for aberrations please!
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
May I be on the Aberration pinglist please? :)
May I be on the Aberration pinglist please? :)
gNtNgvw.png
I'd like to be on the Aberration pinglist please! The adopt looks awesome [emoji=aberration star size=1]
I'd like to be on the Aberration pinglist please! The adopt looks awesome
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
Aberration pinglist please! It's so beautiful! Also, even though it might not be the style you seek, would you consider an art trade with me? (Examples in Signature)
Aberration pinglist please! It's so beautiful! Also, even though it might not be the style you seek, would you consider an art trade with me? (Examples in Signature)
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
What an update! Love all the news, the new adopt is stunning and the discord is a lovely idea. <3
What an update! Love all the news, the new adopt is stunning and the discord is a lovely idea. <3
Can I join Aberration Pinglist? They look so beautiful[emoji=mirror love size=1]
Can I join Aberration Pinglist? They look so beautiful
I would love to be on the Aberration pinglist, please and thank you! ♥
I would love to be on the Aberration pinglist, please and thank you! ♥
@Tanija
Hiya!
I almost missed that comment, Art-trade related questions should be send via PMs otherwise I often miss these asdfghjkl ; w;

And actually, maybe? I haven't done much detailed artworks except chibis for a while, I may be interested depending of the characters chosen for the trade. Unless you wanna go a specific style?
Send me a PM please with what you may have in mind, we could either do FR dragons or OCs in this specific case. <3
@Tanija
Hiya!
I almost missed that comment, Art-trade related questions should be send via PMs otherwise I often miss these asdfghjkl ; w;

And actually, maybe? I haven't done much detailed artworks except chibis for a while, I may be interested depending of the characters chosen for the trade. Unless you wanna go a specific style?
Send me a PM please with what you may have in mind, we could either do FR dragons or OCs in this specific case. <3
dc2b5f53d696ac4a5c23f0441cf6188fc1369977.png
Maya | Artist | FR+3

G1s | Old Dragons
Crocodiles Addict

DeviantArt - Twitter
Adopts Shop(Very Active)
Art Shop(WIP)
~Star my chonk bog! Give him bananas!
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 266 267