Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Want a breeding pair of Kintsugi?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Ellos can I be on the ping list? I don’t have any specifics whatsoever :3
Ellos can I be on the ping list? I don’t have any specifics whatsoever :3
@Sectonia and @lilas and @Twilightshine and @crowbartender get pairs!

@aidofmessatine Aberrations absolutely count and are currently my goal! The more breeding pop we can get in that species the better!

Breeding project goal: to get as many as White/White/Gold Veined dragons out there as possible, in as many species as possible (Including Gaoler and Abberation). I have a huge amount of genetic diversity in my breeding population, so I occasionally generate pairs of dragons that can breed with each other and pass them out for free.

First Come First Serve List (goes VERY fast and being on this list is a huge help to me)

*KitsaRosethorn
*Vinuxe

Special Request List

(can take a very long time, note there are NO breeding pairs of any ancient breeds yet, I only have two of those total, (and only Gaoler have veined genes.))

* Persinnamon (crystal/facet pair, preferably obelisks or skydancers but any breed will do!)
* MatthiasMouse: coatl pair
* wulfrik92: guardian
* Arkrider410: obelisk
*angsthound: obelisk
Current Breed Status:

1,397 Unexalted, 2217 ever.

12 Aberrations generated.

@Sectonia and @lilas and @Twilightshine and @crowbartender get pairs!

@aidofmessatine Aberrations absolutely count and are currently my goal! The more breeding pop we can get in that species the better!

Breeding project goal: to get as many as White/White/Gold Veined dragons out there as possible, in as many species as possible (Including Gaoler and Abberation). I have a huge amount of genetic diversity in my breeding population, so I occasionally generate pairs of dragons that can breed with each other and pass them out for free.

First Come First Serve List (goes VERY fast and being on this list is a huge help to me)

*KitsaRosethorn
*Vinuxe

Special Request List

(can take a very long time, note there are NO breeding pairs of any ancient breeds yet, I only have two of those total, (and only Gaoler have veined genes.))

* Persinnamon (crystal/facet pair, preferably obelisks or skydancers but any breed will do!)
Current Breed Status:

1,397 Unexalted, 2217 ever.

@jadedResearcher thanks again! i decided i like my pair too much to change them but if i can find another kintsugi that’s compatible with their kids then i’ll dip those next gen in the soup and have a Berrie pair
@jadedResearcher thanks again! i decided i like my pair too much to change them but if i can find another kintsugi that’s compatible with their kids then i’ll dip those next gen in the soup and have a Berrie pair
34047237.png
73030014.png
@aidofmessatine
let me know if you want a breeding pair from me, definitely want to help out more abberations existing
@aidofmessatine
let me know if you want a breeding pair from me, definitely want to help out more abberations existing
@jadedresearcher omg... can I get added to the first come firs serve list?
@jadedresearcher omg... can I get added to the first come firs serve list?
P3Z4ukf.png
@jadedResearcher found a gaoler girl that is compatible with my current pair’s kids, so when i hatch a boy from them i’ll make a new Berrie pair
@jadedResearcher found a gaoler girl that is compatible with my current pair’s kids, so when i hatch a boy from them i’ll make a new Berrie pair
34047237.png
73030014.png
@KitsaRosethorn and @Vinuxe and @gooodras get pairs!

Special Request List

(can take a very long time, note there are NO breeding pairs of any ancient breeds yet, I only have two of those total, (and only Gaoler and abberation have veined genes.))

Current Breed Status:

1483 Unexalted, 2360 ever.

@KitsaRosethorn and @Vinuxe and @gooodras get pairs!

Special Request List

(can take a very long time, note there are NO breeding pairs of any ancient breeds yet, I only have two of those total, (and only Gaoler and abberation have veined genes.))

Current Breed Status:

1483 Unexalted, 2360 ever.

@Jadedresearcher

Are they available?

@Jadedresearcher

Are they available?

i7jjUhe.png
@KitsaRosethorn you should have gotten a cross roads request?
@KitsaRosethorn you should have gotten a cross roads request?
@jadedreseacher

I noticed the crossroad after Postín. I left the comment because a friend also would like a pair
@jadedreseacher

I noticed the crossroad after Postín. I left the comment because a friend also would like a pair
i7jjUhe.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27