Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Headshot Adoptables [OPEN]
1 2
This is my first time doing any adoptables like this so things are subject to change!

As of now, there are only a few breeds but I'm working to get every FR Breed on here!

Rules

Please don't steal, use, or claim them as yours! Please credit me if they are going to be posted anywhere! (They can be used offsite but once again, please credit me)

I hope to get orders completed as quickly as I can, but personal things may get in the way so please be patient with me!

When ordering, please wait for me to confirm your order and give you a price before sending payment.

For every breed, there might be specific genes that need to be sponsored (Especially any line breaking genes), once they are, it is free for any other dragons!

Please check the specifics for each breed because they're all different!

Please send all payment through a PM because it is a lot more easier for me

If you have any questions, feel free to ping me!
This is my first time doing any adoptables like this so things are subject to change!

As of now, there are only a few breeds but I'm working to get every FR Breed on here!

Rules

Please don't steal, use, or claim them as yours! Please credit me if they are going to be posted anywhere! (They can be used offsite but once again, please credit me)

I hope to get orders completed as quickly as I can, but personal things may get in the way so please be patient with me!

When ordering, please wait for me to confirm your order and give you a price before sending payment.

For every breed, there might be specific genes that need to be sponsored (Especially any line breaking genes), once they are, it is free for any other dragons!

Please check the specifics for each breed because they're all different!

Please send all payment through a PM because it is a lot more easier for me

If you have any questions, feel free to ping me!

Prices

The flat fee for every headshot is 80g/kt

Depending on if a gene needs to be sponsored, you might have to pay more for genes. Sponsored genes are more expensive because they are more difficult for me to make based on my skill.

1 apparel will come free with your purchase and if you would like another to appear on the headshot there is fee of 10g/kt for every piece added afterwards

Primal eyes are an extra 25g/kt

I will do skins, and the price will vary from 30g/kt-100g/kt based on complexity in the face and neck area. Be prepared to pay more than you might think for skins because of my ability to draw them well.

Prices

The flat fee for every headshot is 80g/kt

Depending on if a gene needs to be sponsored, you might have to pay more for genes. Sponsored genes are more expensive because they are more difficult for me to make based on my skill.

1 apparel will come free with your purchase and if you would like another to appear on the headshot there is fee of 10g/kt for every piece added afterwards

Primal eyes are an extra 25g/kt

I will do skins, and the price will vary from 30g/kt-100g/kt based on complexity in the face and neck area. Be prepared to pay more than you might think for skins because of my ability to draw them well.
[center]--------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center][b][size=5]Bases[/size][/b][/center] [center]--------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center][size=7]Aberration[/size] [img]https://aggie.io/api/share/ec4e5d7fba.png[/img][/center] [center]Simple Genes that need to be sponsored for 20g/kt: [quote]Primary Genes: Crystal, Jaguar, Speckle, Stitched Secondary Genes: Daub, Fissure, Marbled, Sarcophagus, Sludge Tertiary Genes: Fangs, Ghost, Polypore[/quote][/center] [center]Complex Genes that need to be sponsored for 40g/kt: [quote]Primary Genes: Lionfish, Orb, Bar Secondary Genes: Facet, Patchwork, Rosette Tertiary Genes: Scales, Thylacine[/quote][/center] [center]---------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center][size=7]Fae[/size] [img]https://aggie.io/api/share/3e99ef557d.png[/img][/center] [center]Simple Genes that need to be sponsored for 20g/kt: [quote]Primary Genes: Bar, Crystal, Flaunt, Jupiter, Lionfish, Piebald, Pinstripe, Poison, Python, Stitched, Swirl, Wasp Secondary Genes: Bee, Constellation, Facet, Hypnotic, Toxin Tertiary Genes: Circuit, Filigree, Gembound, Ghost, Lace, Smoke[/quote][/center] [center]Complex Genes that need to be sponsored for 40g/kt: [quote]Primary Genes: Ground, Jaguar, Mosaic, Starmap, Vipera Secondary Genes: Butterfly, Rosette Tertiary Genes: Crackle, Koi, Ringlet, Smirch[/quote][/center] [center]---------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center][size=7]Vielspun[/size] [img]https://aggie.io/api/share/74484dab32.png[/img][/center] [center]Simple Genes that need to be sponsored for 20g/kt: [quote]Primary Genes: Arc, Bright, Stitched Secondary Genes: N/A Tertiary Genes: Branches, Diaphanous, Thorns[/quote][/center] [center]Complex Genes that need to be sponsored for 40g/kt: [quote]Primary Genes: Wasp Secondary Genes: N/A Tertiary Genes: Crackle, Flecks[/quote][/center] [center]---------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center][size=7]Skydancer[/size] [img]https://aggie.io/api/share/0166504f83.png[/img][/center] [center]Simple Genes that need to be sponsored for 20g/kt: [quote]Primary Genes: Crystal, Pharaoh, Pinstripe, Ripple, Wasp Secondary Genes: Constellation, Facet, Flair, Hex, Hypnotic, Toxin Tertiary Genes: Circuit, Filigree, Ghost[/quote][/center] [center]Complex Genes that need to be sponsored for 40g/kt: [quote]Primary Genes: Flaunt, Jaguar, Lionfish, Mosaic, Starmap Secondary Genes: Butterfly, Rosette Tertiary Genes: Crackle, Ringlets, Smirch[/quote][/center] [center]--------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center]more coming soon...[/center]

Bases

Aberration
ec4e5d7fba.png
Simple Genes that need to be sponsored for 20g/kt:
Quote:
Primary Genes: Crystal, Jaguar, Speckle, Stitched
Secondary Genes: Daub, Fissure, Marbled, Sarcophagus, Sludge
Tertiary Genes: Fangs, Ghost, Polypore
Complex Genes that need to be sponsored for 40g/kt:
Quote:
Primary Genes: Lionfish, Orb, Bar
Secondary Genes: Facet, Patchwork, Rosette
Tertiary Genes: Scales, Thylacine

Fae
3e99ef557d.png
Quote:
Primary Genes: Bar, Crystal, Flaunt, Jupiter, Lionfish, Piebald, Pinstripe, Poison, Python, Stitched, Swirl, Wasp
Secondary Genes: Bee, Constellation, Facet, Hypnotic, Toxin
Tertiary Genes: Circuit, Filigree, Gembound, Ghost, Lace, Smoke
Quote:
Primary Genes: Ground, Jaguar, Mosaic, Starmap, Vipera
Secondary Genes: Butterfly, Rosette
Tertiary Genes: Crackle, Koi, Ringlet, Smirch

Vielspun
74484dab32.png
Quote:
Primary Genes: Arc, Bright, Stitched
Secondary Genes: N/A
Tertiary Genes: Branches, Diaphanous, Thorns
Quote:
Primary Genes: Wasp
Secondary Genes: N/A
Tertiary Genes: Crackle, Flecks

Skydancer
0166504f83.png
Quote:
Primary Genes: Crystal, Pharaoh, Pinstripe, Ripple, Wasp
Secondary Genes: Constellation, Facet, Flair, Hex, Hypnotic, Toxin
Tertiary Genes: Circuit, Filigree, Ghost
Quote:
Primary Genes: Flaunt, Jaguar, Lionfish, Mosaic, Starmap
Secondary Genes: Butterfly, Rosette
Tertiary Genes: Crackle, Ringlets, Smirch

more coming soon...
[center]--------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center][b][size=5]Examples[/size][/b][/center] [center]--------------------------------------------------------[/center] [center][img]https://aggie.io/api/share/6b18b1c542.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://aggie.io/api/share/502a4a56c7.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://aggie.io/api/share/bfb54e9cb0.png[/img][/center]

Examples

6b18b1c542.png
502a4a56c7.png
bfb54e9cb0.png

Order Form

Quote:
Username;
Dragon;
Genes;
Apparel or skins?
Payment total in g/kt:
Sponsored Genes or Primal eyes?
Other Info;

Slots:

Order Form

Quote:
Username;
Dragon;
Genes;
Apparel or skins?
Payment total in g/kt:
Sponsored Genes or Primal eyes?
Other Info;

Slots:
Username; @D0ctor
Dragon; Obkur
Genes; Swirl, Noxtide, stained
Apparel or skins? nope, you can ignore the bandages
Payment total in g/kt: 80g
tysm :]
Username; @D0ctor
Dragon; Obkur
Genes; Swirl, Noxtide, stained
Apparel or skins? nope, you can ignore the bandages
Payment total in g/kt: 80g
tysm :]
ztWz2dY.png
@D0ctor
Okay, I'll get started on your order!
Feel free to send payment now!
@D0ctor
Okay, I'll get started on your order!
Username; CeleryStickz
Dragon; https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=20&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=80&winggene=0&wings=32&auth=5247be6fcca138712816aebacba422086210fbba&dummyext=prev.png
Genes; Kumo
Apparel or skins? None
Payment total in g/kt: 100kt
Sponsored Genes or Primal eyes? None
Other Info; None
Username; CeleryStickz
Dragon; https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=20&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=80&winggene=0&wings=32&auth=5247be6fcca138712816aebacba422086210fbba&dummyext=prev.png
Genes; Kumo
Apparel or skins? None
Payment total in g/kt: 100kt
Sponsored Genes or Primal eyes? None
Other Info; None
@CeleryStickz
Okay, I'll get started after I finish the top order!
@CeleryStickz
Okay, I'll get started after I finish the top order!
@D0cter Thank you for ordering! Here is the finished product, I hope you like it! [img]https://aggie.io/api/share/bfb54e9cb0.png[/img] Please check your CR as well, I can't seem to accept it because of your current amount of gems :)
@D0cter
Thank you for ordering! Here is the finished product, I hope you like it!
bfb54e9cb0.png
Please check your CR as well, I can't seem to accept it because of your current amount of gems :)
1 2