Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Graphic Tee
1 2
Do you like graphic t shirts?

Wether your a Mens section walmart paruser (cause lets face it thats where The best ones are) A chronic Hot Topic shopper or just Go everywhere and pick the stupidest things

It dont matter! BUT do you have a Favorite?

Mine is a Pikachu graphic tee A great find from the Walmart mens section it is a Grey tyedye with a front and side view of Pikachu

(I was gonna attatch an image but cant find one that i can actually insert but you can find it if ya just google Walmart Pikachu shirt)

Feel free to share your favorite!
Do you like graphic t shirts?

Wether your a Mens section walmart paruser (cause lets face it thats where The best ones are) A chronic Hot Topic shopper or just Go everywhere and pick the stupidest things

It dont matter! BUT do you have a Favorite?

Mine is a Pikachu graphic tee A great find from the Walmart mens section it is a Grey tyedye with a front and side view of Pikachu

(I was gonna attatch an image but cant find one that i can actually insert but you can find it if ya just google Walmart Pikachu shirt)

Feel free to share your favorite!
4.png DRINK YOUR WATER4.png
He/Him
[img]https://i.imgur.com/rv2IUvK.jpg[/img] outfit goals
rv2IUvK.jpg
outfit goals
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
When I was a kid, I had a bright blue shirt with a cute black cat character with neon pink hair on the front. I remember it had words on it too but sadly, I outgrew the shirt and thrown it away, so I don't remember what it said. It was the best shirt I ever owned besides my wolf graphic T.
When I was a kid, I had a bright blue shirt with a cute black cat character with neon pink hair on the front. I remember it had words on it too but sadly, I outgrew the shirt and thrown it away, so I don't remember what it said. It was the best shirt I ever owned besides my wolf graphic T.
I had a Wolfenstein: The Old Blood shirt I loved so much I turned it into a back patch when it got a hole in it. Current fave has a wolf and some Norse-themed stuff on it and I will probably end up giving it the same treatment.
I had a Wolfenstein: The Old Blood shirt I loved so much I turned it into a back patch when it got a hole in it. Current fave has a wolf and some Norse-themed stuff on it and I will probably end up giving it the same treatment.
I love graphic tees, my favorite of my own though has to be this black one with a two-headed snake on the front. The snake's a moss green with these bright neon pink eyes. Basically, any graphic t-shirt with a spooky/weird design on it is my go-to :)
I love graphic tees, my favorite of my own though has to be this black one with a two-headed snake on the front. The snake's a moss green with these bright neon pink eyes. Basically, any graphic t-shirt with a spooky/weird design on it is my go-to :)
Rainbow-Heart.gif
I'm the type of person to wear tees with nerdy science puns on them
I'm the type of person to wear tees with nerdy science puns on them
6IWzpuq.png
i wear graphic tees almost every day! i have texture sensitivity so its one of the only things i can wear comfortably, my favorite is my Suicide Squad tee, not just because i love the movie but its so comfy as well! im actually wearing it rn!
i wear graphic tees almost every day! i have texture sensitivity so its one of the only things i can wear comfortably, my favorite is my Suicide Squad tee, not just because i love the movie but its so comfy as well! im actually wearing it rn!
99% of my closet is graphic T-shirts. I'm wearing one now. It's green with a bunch of cacti across the chest with the words 'HUG YOUR CACTUS' underneath. Got it for six bucks.

I like to let my clothes do the talking for me.
99% of my closet is graphic T-shirts. I'm wearing one now. It's green with a bunch of cacti across the chest with the words 'HUG YOUR CACTUS' underneath. Got it for six bucks.

I like to let my clothes do the talking for me.
9iqeDz7.png
If it isn't a Hawaiian shirt, it'll usually be a graphic tee for me.

One of my favorite ones I own is a teal shirt with the main characters of Gravity Falls on it.
If it isn't a Hawaiian shirt, it'll usually be a graphic tee for me.

One of my favorite ones I own is a teal shirt with the main characters of Gravity Falls on it.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I love graphic tees, I need to buy more! Technically I don't own these, but every chance I get I steal my girlfriend's pokemon shirts ^ ^

One is a recreation of The Great Wave with magicarp in the water and a snorlax in the background. It is hilarious and I adore it.

The other is a black shirt with grey print of a ton of mons on the back, with a big charizard whose tail goes around the side of the shirt. The only coloured part is the charizard's tail flame, which is also casting yellow shadows onto a pikachu on the front of the shirt. The overall effect is super cool, one day I'm going to steal it... permanently >:]
I love graphic tees, I need to buy more! Technically I don't own these, but every chance I get I steal my girlfriend's pokemon shirts ^ ^

One is a recreation of The Great Wave with magicarp in the water and a snorlax in the background. It is hilarious and I adore it.

The other is a black shirt with grey print of a ton of mons on the back, with a big charizard whose tail goes around the side of the shirt. The only coloured part is the charizard's tail flame, which is also casting yellow shadows onto a pikachu on the front of the shirt. The overall effect is super cool, one day I'm going to steal it... permanently >:]
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
1 2