Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] HQ Anthro Artists [G/R.Items/Etc.]
1 2
Hi,

I'm planning on leaving FR after all these years, and will likely be liquidating everything I have. I'm looking for high quality anthro artists who happen to be still be here to talk and discuss things. I do have sprites available, which the list is: 1 light, 2 lightning, 1 fire, 1 arcane, 2 plague, 2 earth, 2 ice, 1 shadow, 1 wind, 2 water, 2 nature, and a lot of festival items from over the years, and I'll likely end up selling off the vast majority of my dragons as well. I'm not sure if I want to go for flat trades or sell outright to pay in gems/etc. But that's what conversations are for. I do have more exotic and unusual characters that can be a bit trying for people who are used to drawing mostly generic canines, however, I am hoping that there are some artists out there who I had seen long ago still floating around who would be interested in working something out, or people who might know people and can send them my way.

Thanks!

**I ended up taking a break, and coming back feels so disenchanting, sadly. So, once again at it, offering up dragons, imps, whatever is in my hoard.
I prefer more realistic or a strong lean towards that, not cute/anime/chibi styles.**
Hi,

I'm planning on leaving FR after all these years, and will likely be liquidating everything I have. I'm looking for high quality anthro artists who happen to be still be here to talk and discuss things. I do have sprites available, which the list is: 1 light, 2 lightning, 1 fire, 1 arcane, 2 plague, 2 earth, 2 ice, 1 shadow, 1 wind, 2 water, 2 nature, and a lot of festival items from over the years, and I'll likely end up selling off the vast majority of my dragons as well. I'm not sure if I want to go for flat trades or sell outright to pay in gems/etc. But that's what conversations are for. I do have more exotic and unusual characters that can be a bit trying for people who are used to drawing mostly generic canines, however, I am hoping that there are some artists out there who I had seen long ago still floating around who would be interested in working something out, or people who might know people and can send them my way.

Thanks!

**I ended up taking a break, and coming back feels so disenchanting, sadly. So, once again at it, offering up dragons, imps, whatever is in my hoard.
I prefer more realistic or a strong lean towards that, not cute/anime/chibi styles.**
Bump.
Bump.
Hey there, my retired art shop isn't quite up-to-date, but here is my Carrd with some examples on it if you're interested: https://cyanimus.carrd.co

I do a variety of things and love to try new stuff, so if you like my style(s), you can PM me with your character designs and we can go from there!

Animations are also a possibility if you're so inclined to negotiate those for higher-value items.
Hey there, my retired art shop isn't quite up-to-date, but here is my Carrd with some examples on it if you're interested: https://cyanimus.carrd.co

I do a variety of things and love to try new stuff, so if you like my style(s), you can PM me with your character designs and we can go from there!

Animations are also a possibility if you're so inclined to negotiate those for higher-value items.

fr+8 | it/he
microorganism of ambiguous identity
I don’t know if I quite count as HQ but I do draw anthros! My art shop is here and I’m also perfectly comfortable drawing more unusual characters.
I don’t know if I quite count as HQ but I do draw anthros! My art shop is here and I’m also perfectly comfortable drawing more unusual characters.
AqaqXxe.png
Bump. I am shopping around and won't be likely to make decisions at least for a couple of weeks.
Bump. I am shopping around and won't be likely to make decisions at least for a couple of weeks.
@Karja

I can do my best! Artshop in sig!
@Karja

I can do my best! Artshop in sig!
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
1 2