Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | River Spirit Lore Thread
[center][size=7]Chapter 1: The Queendom[/size][/center] [center][size=6]Dogas[/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66912336][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/669124/66912336.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/350sn7Gs.png[/img][/center] [center]It isn't known exactly where Dogas was hatched, but she had a royal destiny. As a dragonlet, she befriended a little mouse. Not just any ordinary mouse though, this mouse was special. He could protect little Dogas as she grew up. And she was vulnerable, no dragons were around, she had to find food on her own. She grew bigger and more powerful over the years. It's said that if a lone dragon makes it to adulthood, he or she is to be King or Queen automatically at adulthood. Very few make it out there though with all the monsters. Dogas was one of those few. [color=6e73aa]"Dogas, you're beautiful. And you grew up without any dragons around. Oh look, a river, maybe we should name your place after rivers?"[/color] [color=a060ce]"That sounds like a nice thing to name it after. Hmm, maybe River Spirit should be the name of this place?"[/color] [color=6e73aa]"Oh, maybe. Yeah, I think thats a great name. I hereby declare that after all your trials of life, you are to be Queen of River Spirit."[/color] [color=a060ce]"But what about my outfit?"[/color] [color=6e73aa]"Huh?"[/color] [color=a060ce]"Don't you know? All Queen and King dragons are to have an outfit in full to show their status. So where are my rings, collar, overcoat, mitts, footies, tail sleeve, and waist wrap?"[/color] [color=6e73aa]"I don't have any, sorry Queen Dogas. Maybe if you have dragons join your Queendom, they can craft it for you. After all, it's hard work crafting a dragon outfit."[/color] [color=a060ce]"I guess that's better than never having it. Alright. I'll let them join my Queendom that is River Spirit."[/color] And so, dragons came from all over to join with Queen Dogas.[/center] [center]~~~~~~~~[/center] [center][color=a060ce]Dogas: a060ce[/color] [color=6e73aa]Satin Pocketmouse: 6e73aa[/color][/center]
Chapter 1: The Queendom
Dogas
66912336.png350sn7Gs.png
It isn't known exactly where Dogas was hatched, but she had a royal destiny. As a dragonlet, she befriended a little mouse. Not just any ordinary mouse though, this mouse was special. He could protect little Dogas as she grew up. And she was vulnerable, no dragons were around, she had to find food on her own. She grew bigger and more powerful over the years. It's said that if a lone dragon makes it to adulthood, he or she is to be King or Queen automatically at adulthood. Very few make it out there though with all the monsters. Dogas was one of those few.

"Dogas, you're beautiful. And you grew up without any dragons around. Oh look, a river, maybe we should name your place after rivers?"

"That sounds like a nice thing to name it after. Hmm, maybe River Spirit should be the name of this place?"

"Oh, maybe. Yeah, I think thats a great name. I hereby declare that after all your trials of life, you are to be Queen of River Spirit."

"But what about my outfit?"

"Huh?"

"Don't you know? All Queen and King dragons are to have an outfit in full to show their status. So where are my rings, collar, overcoat, mitts, footies, tail sleeve, and waist wrap?"

"I don't have any, sorry Queen Dogas. Maybe if you have dragons join your Queendom, they can craft it for you. After all, it's hard work crafting a dragon outfit."

"I guess that's better than never having it. Alright. I'll let them join my Queendom that is River Spirit."

And so, dragons came from all over to join with Queen Dogas.
~~~~~~~~
Dogas: a060ce Satin Pocketmouse: 6e73aa
Nature is beautiful, in every way
From blooming flowers to baby animals
Nature can lead you astray
But even the desert has beauty
I love being out in Nature
It's so good to relax and watch the animals
-Anna
2-1-1.jpg
[center][size=6]Midnight[/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66912337][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/669124/66912337.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Unlike Dogas, it is known from which region Midnight was hatched. He was hatched in the Shrieking Wilds, a place full of monsters. He was hatched at night, thus his name of Midnight. He did have dragons taking care of him and his siblings, but soon the parents got into a big argument that lasted for days. Midnight sneaked out of the nest in the middle of the night when his parents were asleep. His siblings on the other hand got accidentally hurt by the arguing parents and died. If Midnight stuck around, he would have died and gotten injured as well. But the argument of his parents caused him to get more aggressive on top of the typical amount of male aggression. [color=cb6e6e]"My arguing parents? Nah, I don't need them. In fact, I should get as far as possible from them, they have become my enemy. I need to get out of this forest."[/color] Midnight ran upon monster after monster as he tried to get out of the forest. He defeated most of them. There is one monster which he didn't defeat. In fact, that monster almost lead to his doom by biting Midnight. It was so painful for Midnight that he couldn't help but let out a call of distress. He was worried that his parents might hear him and injure him to death. [color=cb6e6e]"Ouch, I've been bitten to defeat. Help! Help!"[/color] His parents could hear him faintly and they came running towards him. [color=cb6e6e]"No! Don't come near me! Ouch! You killed my siblings accidentally during that argument of yours. The only reason I survived is that I sneaked out of your nest. I haven't needed you for years and you have become my enemy. Ouuch!"[/color] "But you're hurt. And you are our only dragonlet left. Please, let us help you." [color=cb6e6e]"How can you help me? You're my enemy, remember?"[/color] "Midnight, listen! We may have killed your siblings. We may have been so angry that we didn't notice you sneaked out. But that doesn't mean we are your enemy! We are trying to help you!" [color=cb6e6e]"Dad, you're getting to killing level anger! STOP! I'm already hurt, I don't need to be killed!"[/color] "Yes! You! Do! You're too aggressive for me!" "Honey, calm down. Look what you did to Midnight. You made him run off due to your own anger. Control yourself. He's in enough pain, he doesn't need your anger." "Oh no! He could get bit by that monster again, and then he'll die for sure. Come on, we have to take him to the healer." And so, they took him to the healer and after a few weeks, he was better than ever and went back on his route out of the forest. On the way, he met a Maren, half fish, half warrior. He was able to defend the Maren and likewise the Maren was able to defend Midnight. He got out of the forest and followed the river and what do you know, he found the most beautiful dragon he ever laid his eyes on. Dogas, Queen of River Spirit greeted him and he became the hunter/defender of her Queendom. [/center] [center]~~~~~~~~[/center] [center][color=cb6e6e]Midnight: cb6e6e[/color][/center]
Midnight
66912337.png
Unlike Dogas, it is known from which region Midnight was hatched. He was hatched in the Shrieking Wilds, a place full of monsters. He was hatched at night, thus his name of Midnight. He did have dragons taking care of him and his siblings, but soon the parents got into a big argument that lasted for days. Midnight sneaked out of the nest in the middle of the night when his parents were asleep. His siblings on the other hand got accidentally hurt by the arguing parents and died. If Midnight stuck around, he would have died and gotten injured as well. But the argument of his parents caused him to get more aggressive on top of the typical amount of male aggression.

"My arguing parents? Nah, I don't need them. In fact, I should get as far as possible from them, they have become my enemy. I need to get out of this forest."

Midnight ran upon monster after monster as he tried to get out of the forest. He defeated most of them. There is one monster which he didn't defeat. In fact, that monster almost lead to his doom by biting Midnight. It was so painful for Midnight that he couldn't help but let out a call of distress. He was worried that his parents might hear him and injure him to death.

"Ouch, I've been bitten to defeat. Help! Help!"

His parents could hear him faintly and they came running towards him.

"No! Don't come near me! Ouch! You killed my siblings accidentally during that argument of yours. The only reason I survived is that I sneaked out of your nest. I haven't needed you for years and you have become my enemy. Ouuch!"

"But you're hurt. And you are our only dragonlet left. Please, let us help you."

"How can you help me? You're my enemy, remember?"

"Midnight, listen! We may have killed your siblings. We may have been so angry that we didn't notice you sneaked out. But that doesn't mean we are your enemy! We are trying to help you!"

"Dad, you're getting to killing level anger! STOP! I'm already hurt, I don't need to be killed!"

"Yes! You! Do! You're too aggressive for me!"

"Honey, calm down. Look what you did to Midnight. You made him run off due to your own anger. Control yourself. He's in enough pain, he doesn't need your anger."

"Oh no! He could get bit by that monster again, and then he'll die for sure. Come on, we have to take him to the healer."

And so, they took him to the healer and after a few weeks, he was better than ever and went back on his route out of the forest. On the way, he met a Maren, half fish, half warrior. He was able to defend the Maren and likewise the Maren was able to defend Midnight. He got out of the forest and followed the river and what do you know, he found the most beautiful dragon he ever laid his eyes on. Dogas, Queen of River Spirit greeted him and he became the hunter/defender of her Queendom.
~~~~~~~~
Midnight: cb6e6e
Nature is beautiful, in every way
From blooming flowers to baby animals
Nature can lead you astray
But even the desert has beauty
I love being out in Nature
It's so good to relax and watch the animals
-Anna
2-1-1.jpg