Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | possible bug
does this count as a bug? [img]https://file.garden/XO69rlWZiQbye5D1/Screenshot%202022-04-09%207.28.10%20AM.png[/img]
does this count as a bug?
Screenshot%202022-04-09%207.28.10%20AM.png
kirinMaster_aberration2.png
@kirinmaster I don't know what you mean. the april fools participation toggle was introduced this year so people who don't want to participate don't have to see the staff's prank. it's fully intentional.
if you mean the apostrophe, that might be a typo, it might not be, I'm not a native English speaker so I'm not sure if it is correct or not. typos can be reported in the Typos Thread
@kirinmaster I don't know what you mean. the april fools participation toggle was introduced this year so people who don't want to participate don't have to see the staff's prank. it's fully intentional.
if you mean the apostrophe, that might be a typo, it might not be, I'm not a native English speaker so I'm not sure if it is correct or not. typos can be reported in the Typos Thread
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko no I mean the referred by thing down there and how it doesn't fully appear on the white part of the page
@LouckyKoneko no I mean the referred by thing down there and how it doesn't fully appear on the white part of the page
@kirinmaster oh that! I think if you didn't fill in any referral when you signed up, it stays blank. the scrolling issue is weird, though. I don't think I've seen that before.
which browser are you on and does the problem happen on another browser as well?
@kirinmaster oh that! I think if you didn't fill in any referral when you signed up, it stays blank. the scrolling issue is weird, though. I don't think I've seen that before.
which browser are you on and does the problem happen on another browser as well?
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@kirinMaster It's showing up fine in my settings. It's possibly a zoom or text size issue on your end.
@kirinMaster It's showing up fine in my settings. It's possibly a zoom or text size issue on your end.
d6VP0mp.png JrZGMGx.png
Bb9XFYa.png
gziv3Ja.png
Pn33kaF.png
mlSrRbK.png
gAJtKYm.png
BTRr72z.png
FObX7rS.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ah ok
ah ok
It shows up clipped like that on mine as well, and I’m on iphone on safari! I think it’s some sort of spacing issue because changing my zoom/text size does nothing on mobile
It shows up clipped like that on mine as well, and I’m on iphone on safari! I think it’s some sort of spacing issue because changing my zoom/text size does nothing on mobile
ODOObEI.png