Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2013 - 2014 Festival Apparel Items
Currently looking to sell a few old holiday apparel items! [b]FOR SALE:[/b] [item=electricians power pack] [item=boneyard tatters] [item=frigid fugitive shackles] [b]SOLD:[/b] [item=windbound plumage] [s]Auction thread can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/3123335#post_3123335]HERE[/url]. c:[/s] WELL that didn't work. Open to gem or treasure or combined offers on all of them (gems preferred just because it's easier). I'm a casual player at best, so trading for other items doesn't particularly interest me but you never know! These things have been sitting in my hoard pretty much since I got them so I think after almost 10 years it's time to go haha. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2180024][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/21801/2180024_350.png[/img][/url] Poor dude looks ridiculous but proof that I have them!
Currently looking to sell a few old holiday apparel items!

FOR SALE:
Boneyard Tatters Frigid Fugitive Shackles

SOLD:
Windbound Plumage

Auction thread can be found HERE. c: WELL that didn't work.

Open to gem or treasure or combined offers on all of them (gems preferred just because it's easier). I'm a casual player at best, so trading for other items doesn't particularly interest me but you never know! These things have been sitting in my hoard pretty much since I got them so I think after almost 10 years it's time to go haha.

2180024_350.png

Poor dude looks ridiculous but proof that I have them!
GjlB4aJ.png Mesq6uj.png Q0NFuJR.png
@Noel1 cancelled the auction due to lack of interest, but still looking to sell that Windbound Plumage!
@Noel1 cancelled the auction due to lack of interest, but still looking to sell that Windbound Plumage!
@Castamere Haihaihai I wanted to ask you - since you are a super old player (cheers!). by any chance do you have some old skins also? I am looking for a [item=skin: disciple of light]! Let me know :)
@Castamere

Haihaihai I wanted to ask you - since you are a super old player (cheers!). by any chance do you have some old skins also? I am looking for a Skin: Disciple of Light ! Let me know :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi I don't, sorry!

I actually don't have any of the 2013 Brightshine Jubilee items. RIP to me ever getting the full sprite collection haha
@Mahogi I don't, sorry!

I actually don't have any of the 2013 Brightshine Jubilee items. RIP to me ever getting the full sprite collection haha
@Castamere

Ahh no worries, thank you for your reply :) Stay determined!
@Castamere

Ahh no worries, thank you for your reply :) Stay determined!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Windbound Plumage has been sold! Thanks @/Noel1 8D
Windbound Plumage has been sold! Thanks @/Noel1 8D
Bump!
Bump!
bump