Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 7h3cur3's Lore Shop (G/T) (OPEN)
1 2
• Dragon ID: 20768597
• Payment plan (Gems, treasure, items discussed beforehand, etc): Treasure!
• Style (Scene/Description/Lore): Scene
• Size: Small-med
• Relationships, personality traits, What you'd like described; (FOR DESCRIPTION): Devious, Sadist, Anything related to plague and filth, absolute s**thead energy. For a blip of backstory, he's one of my progens and he was originally a tundra but now he's a aberration to fit with the plague theme!
• Context, how the scene will go (FOR SCENE): If it's not too much, possibly hunting down fodder for the sake of food or sport/assert dominance? Doesn't have to be anything brutal, it can be PG.
• A base overview of clan lore (Unless you want me to create this for you): I actually don't have clan lore haha

Let me know if this is okay! I dont want to put you outside of your comfort zone!
• Dragon ID: 20768597
• Payment plan (Gems, treasure, items discussed beforehand, etc): Treasure!
• Style (Scene/Description/Lore): Scene
• Size: Small-med
• Relationships, personality traits, What you'd like described; (FOR DESCRIPTION): Devious, Sadist, Anything related to plague and filth, absolute s**thead energy. For a blip of backstory, he's one of my progens and he was originally a tundra but now he's a aberration to fit with the plague theme!
• Context, how the scene will go (FOR SCENE): If it's not too much, possibly hunting down fodder for the sake of food or sport/assert dominance? Doesn't have to be anything brutal, it can be PG.
• A base overview of clan lore (Unless you want me to create this for you): I actually don't have clan lore haha

Let me know if this is okay! I dont want to put you outside of your comfort zone!
ZW2OPjy.png
@Chikin All sounds great! Don't stress it. I'll PM you with some progress when I get the chance! When you're happy with the finished product, send the crossroads. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Chikin All sounds great! Don't stress it. I'll PM you with some progress when I get the chance! When you're happy with the finished product, send the crossroads.
J3caCEA.gif mLsTShZ.gif Wq7yxTc.gif 2tLdYPN.gifWq7yxTc.gif9iw7CIv.gif8elL1G3.gif
Hello! I am currently in the lookout for quite a large amount of lore for all my of dragons, as I can't write myself all that well.
• Dragon ID: Without
• Payment plan (Gems, treasure, items discussed beforehand, etc): Gems
• Style (Scene/Description/Lore): Description (Maybe lore? I am not quite sure what counts from my description of what I want)
• Relationships, personality traits, What you'd like described; (FOR DESCRIPTION):
-Without is a reincarnation of a powerful fire sprites best friend, the sprites reincarnation now living as Sunny. They met when Sunny escaped to Viridian Labyrinyh from a tyrannical clan ruled by a necromancer and felt powerfully drawn to follow him. But Without doesn't remember his past life.
-Without is partially blind, relaying on sound and magic sense to make sense of the world.
-They are very suspicious of other dragons, besides Sunny and Alpha. (Sunny is Alpha's charge. You can find more detail about her in her bio.)
• Context, how the scene will go (FOR SCENE):
• A base overview of clan lore (Unless you want me to create this for you): Sunny, Without and Alpha made their own ragtag clan that is more of a traveling fair/circus, with Sunny at the head of it. They travel around central Sorienth to bring other dragons wares, entertainment and happiness.
And any other details you feel are necessary: Besides the info I gave you, you have artistic freedom to express yourself! Like, how Without was born and how he grew up and how he and his friends made the fair if that is within the description. You can let me know if you have any other questions! Also, there is no need to add the familiar to his description :)
Hello! I am currently in the lookout for quite a large amount of lore for all my of dragons, as I can't write myself all that well.
• Dragon ID: Without
• Payment plan (Gems, treasure, items discussed beforehand, etc): Gems
• Style (Scene/Description/Lore): Description (Maybe lore? I am not quite sure what counts from my description of what I want)
• Relationships, personality traits, What you'd like described; (FOR DESCRIPTION):
-Without is a reincarnation of a powerful fire sprites best friend, the sprites reincarnation now living as Sunny. They met when Sunny escaped to Viridian Labyrinyh from a tyrannical clan ruled by a necromancer and felt powerfully drawn to follow him. But Without doesn't remember his past life.
-Without is partially blind, relaying on sound and magic sense to make sense of the world.
-They are very suspicious of other dragons, besides Sunny and Alpha. (Sunny is Alpha's charge. You can find more detail about her in her bio.)
• Context, how the scene will go (FOR SCENE):
• A base overview of clan lore (Unless you want me to create this for you): Sunny, Without and Alpha made their own ragtag clan that is more of a traveling fair/circus, with Sunny at the head of it. They travel around central Sorienth to bring other dragons wares, entertainment and happiness.
And any other details you feel are necessary: Besides the info I gave you, you have artistic freedom to express yourself! Like, how Without was born and how he grew up and how he and his friends made the fair if that is within the description. You can let me know if you have any other questions! Also, there is no need to add the familiar to his description :)
FR: +10 | He/Him | Always looking for lore
iuEBSJ3.pngmmoRz30.pngr8v91MH.pngRtSltil.png40QQWBU.png

fkWjutW.png
@SunnyInfero Hello! Without looks very interesting, I'll be happy to do this! I'll check in with you soon and share some progress, so we can assure it goes just the way you'd like.
@SunnyInfero Hello! Without looks very interesting, I'll be happy to do this! I'll check in with you soon and share some progress, so we can assure it goes just the way you'd like.
J3caCEA.gif mLsTShZ.gif Wq7yxTc.gif 2tLdYPN.gifWq7yxTc.gif9iw7CIv.gif8elL1G3.gif
[emoji=peacock feather size=1]
I'll be happy to do this! I'll check in with you soon.
I'll be happy to do this! I'll check in with you soon.
1 2