Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | gao's guard - reprints
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 267 268
may i get a PA? im only at 263 gems rn! im trying
may i get a PA? im only at 263 gems rn! im trying
dCPB658.png
@sazanami I miss the wolfship again ;A;
could i get on your general pinglist please?
@sazanami I miss the wolfship again ;A;
could i get on your general pinglist please?
@sazanami

Letting you know I've sent payments, through two-way crossroad and dunno if that's ok, so do tell if not, please
C:
@sazanami

Letting you know I've sent payments, through two-way crossroad and dunno if that's ok, so do tell if not, please
C:
fUnC1AY.png
icewarden art belongs to gingerdragon from dA
If you happen to do another rerun of sly look light I would love to be on the list! It's really lovely.
If you happen to do another rerun of sly look light I would love to be on the list! It's really lovely.
Lair sales tab
G1 Den sale tab
Apparel, Familiars,
Skins and more for
trade or sale here!

Wishlist
xxxxxxx 0j2sq6K.png x Join Lorwolf; it's
FlightRising, but
wolves!
x Jc8cvi8.png x Join Felisfire today!
World of
Alien Felines!
Use #670 as
your referrer!
@sazanami
im almost at 500 gems so just asking in advance, how should i pay you? like should i do a crossroads or send it via message
@sazanami
im almost at 500 gems so just asking in advance, how should i pay you? like should i do a crossroads or send it via message
dCPB658.png
Hi!! Are there any copies of Tricky Harvest available? I just saw it on tumblr today and I want it SO bad :0 if not, please put down my username for a possible reprint list!!
Hi!! Are there any copies of Tricky Harvest available? I just saw it on tumblr today and I want it SO bad :0 if not, please put down my username for a possible reprint list!!
J6ryZyV.png Sales tab
I'm 4/5 hours ahead of server time so if I take a while to answer to a PM or cr I'm probably sleeping! I'll get back to you as soon as possible ^^
aC86tUH.pngVOooL3V.pngOxagJgG.pngFE9pJK1.png
@CzarnaDemolka Hey! I’m unable to manage payments until i’m home but i’d prefer if you can send as a 1 way if prepaying or if you’d like to wait to pay when printed, let me know!
@Kingari101 my preferred method is a PM, but 1 way cr is fine ^__^ just no2 way, because i distribute the copies via PA only

Run 8 of these original sly look dark came in and so did a few more for this round i put in earlier! Plz expect your PAs to be sent out if you’re queue is listed on the page when i’m home. prepayments are NOT updated bc i haven’t gone thru them yet (no time yesterday)
@CzarnaDemolka Hey! I’m unable to manage payments until i’m home but i’d prefer if you can send as a 1 way if prepaying or if you’d like to wait to pay when printed, let me know!
@Kingari101 my preferred method is a PM, but 1 way cr is fine ^__^ just no2 way, because i distribute the copies via PA only

Run 8 of these original sly look dark came in and so did a few more for this round i put in earlier! Plz expect your PAs to be sent out if you’re queue is listed on the page when i’m home. prepayments are NOT updated bc i haven’t gone thru them yet (no time yesterday)
Illustration24.png
@sazanami

It's okay, I'll send one-way now! c:
@sazanami

It's okay, I'll send one-way now! c:
fUnC1AY.png
icewarden art belongs to gingerdragon from dA
@sazanami

Quick question, how often do you update the reprint list? I’m only asking because it says that I still haven’t paid. Even though I sent the gems on the 4th. Just let me know whenever you get the chance.
@sazanami

Quick question, how often do you update the reprint list? I’m only asking because it says that I still haven’t paid. Even though I sent the gems on the 4th. Just let me know whenever you get the chance.
Can I get a PA for my Wolf Wisp and Sly? Thought I asked before but I think it didn't go through because of my internet. Thank you so much!

Nevermind payment sent!
Can I get a PA for my Wolf Wisp and Sly? Thought I asked before but I think it didn't go through because of my internet. Thank you so much!

Nevermind payment sent!
4nG0AbX.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 267 268