Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moreii Makes Accents! [FF HonMention]
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 87 88
I'd like a gem slot for Festive Vestments :)
I'd like a gem slot for Festive Vestments :)
@Chronima Adding you now, sorry for the wait! Feel free to send payment when you're able, thank you! :]
@Chronima Adding you now, sorry for the wait! Feel free to send payment when you're able, thank you! :]
Gh7Hkjd.png
up!
up!
Gh7Hkjd.png
I've sent you the payment some days ago via CR. You haven't accepted yet, and I do hope I've sent it the correct way, kinda new to the whole skin buying business [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
I've sent you the payment some days ago via CR. You haven't accepted yet, and I do hope I've sent it the correct way, kinda new to the whole skin buying business
@Chronima I'll go ahead and accept it now, you're all good! I haven't been super active in the past couple days so that's my bad for missing it. Thank you for the poke! :]
@Chronima I'll go ahead and accept it now, you're all good! I haven't been super active in the past couple days so that's my bad for missing it. Thank you for the poke! :]
Gh7Hkjd.png
Hello! (if you remember me- I am no longer extremely broke!) Can I get a slot for Festive Vestments?
Hello! (if you remember me- I am no longer extremely broke!) Can I get a slot for Festive Vestments?
@jnlhui Sorry for such a late response! The skin copies just arrived back from queue, if you'd still like a slot let me know and I can set up a CR for you!
@jnlhui Sorry for such a late response! The skin copies just arrived back from queue, if you'd still like a slot let me know and I can set up a CR for you!
Gh7Hkjd.png
I would, yes!
I would, yes!
@jnlhui Perfect, expect a CR! :)
@jnlhui Perfect, expect a CR! :)
Gh7Hkjd.png
@dragongem23 @Erujayy @saltmarsh @FroggieRose @Mikada @Tymbs @arlyn @kwozmotis @Gaze @inkfrog @Ikunoche @AlcatrazSystem @TwT @finder77 @W0lfBait @KCDragons @goblincat @Katalist @mythicalviper @Laeyein @SuzyChi @sinha27 @Norion @clubmudkip @pomegranace Hi friends! A bit late, but I'm running my Wavecrest entry, Coral Coronation. It's a [b]500g/550kt[/b] accent. Please comment in the thread if you'd like to preorder a slot. I don't expect to fill more than one 10-print run, so please keep that in mind! Thank you for your interest! [img]https://i.imgur.com/WtmETlT.png[/img]
@dragongem23
@Erujayy
@saltmarsh
@FroggieRose
@Mikada
@Tymbs
@arlyn
@kwozmotis
@Gaze
@inkfrog
@Ikunoche
@AlcatrazSystem
@TwT
@finder77
@W0lfBait
@KCDragons
@goblincat
@Katalist
@mythicalviper
@Laeyein
@SuzyChi
@sinha27
@Norion
@clubmudkip
@pomegranace

Hi friends! A bit late, but I'm running my Wavecrest entry, Coral Coronation. It's a 500g/550kt accent. Please comment in the thread if you'd like to preorder a slot. I don't expect to fill more than one 10-print run, so please keep that in mind!

Thank you for your interest!

WtmETlT.png
Gh7Hkjd.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 87 88