Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 879 880 881 882 883 ... 1138 1139
Door 1: @CrustyGlowstick [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76943863][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/769439/76943863_350.png[/img][/url] door 2: @AllisterCrumbs [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring][item=Worn Pincushion] x10 [item=Stuffed Pincushion] x10 door 3: @Benzeno [item=Scarlet Flycatcher] [item=Marsh Kelpie]
Door 1: @CrustyGlowstick
76943863_350.png

door 2: @AllisterCrumbs
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring Worn Pincushion x10 Stuffed Pincushion x10

door 3: @Benzeno
Scarlet Flycatcher Marsh Kelpie
oW0dY0C.png
Door 1: you feel weird about this door… something about makes you cringe. It’s so colorful.. Surrounded by inky darkness you step towards the only light you see coming from beneath the crack… [img]https://i.imgur.com/THPQLVN.png[/img] Door 2: An apocalyptic wasteland of sorts envelops you. Everything is dark, wire frames form what you suppose are mountain peaks as they glitch and tear against the eclipsed…sun? This door is a splash of blue and pink that make you feel calm somehow.. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c1/f3/d2/c1f3d2a33070e5b997d4c5fd65953201.jpg[/img] Door 3: This door feels as though you’ve fallen into a fever dream. The holographic appearance of it, as well as the exit sign, make you feel like you’re about to be trapped in a maze of doors with no exit. Something about this liminal space includes trepidation. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6f/fe/52/6ffe52f2c357f8c20c7884e4f8263c61.jpg[/img]
Door 1: you feel weird about this door… something about makes you cringe. It’s so colorful.. Surrounded by inky darkness you step towards the only light you see coming from beneath the crack…

THPQLVN.png

Door 2: An apocalyptic wasteland of sorts envelops you. Everything is dark, wire frames form what you suppose are mountain peaks as they glitch and tear against the eclipsed…sun? This door is a splash of blue and pink that make you feel calm somehow..

c1f3d2a33070e5b997d4c5fd65953201.jpg

Door 3: This door feels as though you’ve fallen into a fever dream. The holographic appearance of it, as well as the exit sign, make you feel like you’re about to be trapped in a maze of doors with no exit. Something about this liminal space includes trepidation.

6ffe52f2c357f8c20c7884e4f8263c61.jpg

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@CrustyGlowstick I'm really liking door three
@CrustyGlowstick I'm really liking door three
@CrustyGlowstick DOOR 2 PLEASE!! reminds me of the 3d modeling project i'm putting off

+ i like the apocalyptical vaporwave aesthetic u got goin on in that pic
@CrustyGlowstick DOOR 2 PLEASE!! reminds me of the 3d modeling project i'm putting off

+ i like the apocalyptical vaporwave aesthetic u got goin on in that pic
oW0dY0C.png
@CrustyGlowstick

I'll take the last door, door 1!
@CrustyGlowstick

I'll take the last door, door 1!
The Avenger

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Old username: NecroticroseQT
sig.png
they/fae/it/xe
fr +2
artshop
fandragons
sig.png
@NecroticroseQT You open the door and shade your eyes as you stumble into a kaleidoscope of color, crystal streams of varying shades feeding into a lake surrounded by lush tropical flowers. Hovering about you see a familiar carrying a case bursting with technicolor clothing. The familiar offers a friendly nuzzle as you take the case and your new friend. [item=colorburst buttersnake][item=Courtier's Apparel] @Silexiunno You place your hand upon the door, which vanishes the moment you touch it. Inside, things are much brighter than your surrounding world. But there is simply… nothing. No trees, no ground, no sky.. the world before you is a strange gradient of blue and violet. You peak your head in and see a creature fluttering about...A Gloomwillow Guide. It takes notice of you and dashes over, chirping gleefully. It floats out next to you before handing you an ethereal item from beyond the void. [item=Gloomwillow Guide] [item=Bewitching Bangles] @AllisterCrumbs The buzzing exit sign gives you chills as you push the door open, hearing a loud click as you enter your space. Inside you find a world of pillars and pastels. Everything seems tinted with a holographic tone. You stroll along the path slowly as you nervously look about you. Out of the corner of your eye, you catch something glowing, and you are drawn to it. The closer you get, you develops even more shivers. The glow vanished as behind you, a slither shakes your form. You slowly turn and you are met with a spiral, eyes blank and glowing as it’s body twists in uncomfortable ways. You run, and it follows, and you get the feeling as you leave with this new beast that you won’t be getting away any time soon. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y0Y8UgB.png[/img] { you get the dragon, skin and apparel item]
@NecroticroseQT
You open the door and shade your eyes as you stumble into a kaleidoscope of color, crystal streams of varying shades feeding into a lake surrounded by lush tropical flowers. Hovering about you see a familiar carrying a case bursting with technicolor clothing. The familiar offers a friendly nuzzle as you take the case and your new friend.
Colorburst Buttersnake Courtier's Apparel

@Silexiunno
You place your hand upon the door, which vanishes the moment you touch it. Inside, things are much brighter than your surrounding world. But there is simply… nothing. No trees, no ground, no sky.. the world before you is a strange gradient of blue and violet. You peak your head in and see a creature fluttering about...A Gloomwillow Guide. It takes notice of you and dashes over, chirping gleefully. It floats out next to you before handing you an ethereal item from beyond the void.
Gloomwillow Guide Bewitching Bangles
@AllisterCrumbs
The buzzing exit sign gives you chills as you push the door open, hearing a loud click as you enter your space. Inside you find a world of pillars and pastels. Everything seems tinted with a holographic tone. You stroll along the path slowly as you nervously look about you. Out of the corner of your eye, you catch something glowing, and you are drawn to it. The closer you get, you develops even more shivers. The glow vanished as behind you, a slither shakes your form. You slowly turn and you are met with a spiral, eyes blank and glowing as it’s body twists in uncomfortable ways. You run, and it follows, and you get the feeling as you leave with this new beast that you won’t be getting away any time soon.

Y0Y8UgB.png
{ you get the dragon, skin and apparel item]

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62733283][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627333/62733283_350.png[/img][/url][/center] The Mysterious Luminoferous stops you, seeing you like to gamble. "Three doors with glamorous prizes awaits..pick one and see what's your fate!" Door one: This door is encased in jewels and gold. It looks rather glamorous! Door two: Covered in twigs and vines. There's light buzzing. Not loud, but enough to be heard. Door three: Touching the doorknob burns! It's very hot but you can hear rustling inside.
62733283_350.png

The Mysterious Luminoferous stops you, seeing you like to gamble.

"Three doors with glamorous prizes awaits..pick one and see what's your fate!"

Door one: This door is encased in jewels and gold. It looks rather glamorous!

Door two: Covered in twigs and vines. There's light buzzing. Not loud, but enough to be heard.

Door three: Touching the doorknob burns! It's very hot but you can hear rustling inside.
@AllisterCrumbs

Door 1 please!
@AllisterCrumbs

Door 1 please!
The Avenger

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”
Old username: NecroticroseQT
sig.png
they/fae/it/xe
fr +2
artshop
fandragons
sig.png
@AllisterCrumbs
Door 2
@AllisterCrumbs
Door 2
R3OpbRR.png
@AllisterCrumbs

And that leaves door 3 for me!
@AllisterCrumbs

And that leaves door 3 for me!
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
1 2 ... 879 880 881 882 883 ... 1138 1139