Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whats your favorite eeveelotion?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Umbreon !
Umbreon !
SYLVEON. i was so hyped for gen 6 because of sylveons reveal. i love her to bits, many plushies and a figure and a couple shiny versions... love her. i will cosplay gijinka sylveon someday. this is a threat.
SYLVEON. i was so hyped for gen 6 because of sylveons reveal. i love her to bits, many plushies and a figure and a couple shiny versions... love her. i will cosplay gijinka sylveon someday. this is a threat.
ZW2OPjy.png
Orre region was my first exposure to Pokémon so Umbreon is my favourite, hands down.
Orre region was my first exposure to Pokémon so Umbreon is my favourite, hands down.
Jolteon, Flareon, Slyveon, in that order. Flareon is my brother's favourite but then i liked it too because it is so fluffy. Jolteon i think just looks cool, and it's description is cool too, how it can electrify it's quills and shoot them out. Slyveon i just like because it is scary powerful. like, really powerful. Dragon types beware.
also it's description is creepy and i like that, it uses it's ribbon feelers to lure in prey
Jolteon, Flareon, Slyveon, in that order. Flareon is my brother's favourite but then i liked it too because it is so fluffy. Jolteon i think just looks cool, and it's description is cool too, how it can electrify it's quills and shoot them out. Slyveon i just like because it is scary powerful. like, really powerful. Dragon types beware.
also it's description is creepy and i like that, it uses it's ribbon feelers to lure in prey
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Jolteon. It's like a porcupine fox and that's awesome.
Jolteon. It's like a porcupine fox and that's awesome.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Umbreon. Its shiny’s great too
Umbreon. Its shiny’s great too
I have too many fandoms... and too many ships. I love Broadway musicals

She/Her pronouns LBGTQ+ Ally

?whfsX=platform.png
Def a tie between vaporeon and sylveon for me! Vaporeon was the first pokemon plush I got, and how can I not love the trans coloured fox >u< I have sylveon and eevee plushies now too haha
Def a tie between vaporeon and sylveon for me! Vaporeon was the first pokemon plush I got, and how can I not love the trans coloured fox >u< I have sylveon and eevee plushies now too haha
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
Umbreon, They're beautiful! :D
Umbreon, They're beautiful! :D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
There's none better than Flareon, at least for me! Although it has really high physical attack, what's more important it that it looks like a cute fiery chinchilla. The shiny does look almost indistinguishable from the normal version, though.
There's none better than Flareon, at least for me! Although it has really high physical attack, what's more important it that it looks like a cute fiery chinchilla. The shiny does look almost indistinguishable from the normal version, though.
toaster
Sylveon is my favorite because it’s pink and ribbon-y, but my other favorites in terms of design are Leafeon and Glaceon. I remember playing PokéPark, where you had to tag Leafeon in a game of chase to befriend it, and I had trouble doing so because it was so fast.
Sylveon is my favorite because it’s pink and ribbon-y, but my other favorites in terms of design are Leafeon and Glaceon. I remember playing PokéPark, where you had to tag Leafeon in a game of chase to befriend it, and I had trouble doing so because it was so fast.
179.png nemesio | she/her | FR time + 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10