Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | When anger got the better of you
1 2
Once upon a time as a small child, I was terrible at controlling my anger.
It all changed when I got so mad at Mathletics, I literally broke the computer.
And was banned from technology for about a month.

Anyone else with similar anger tales?
Once upon a time as a small child, I was terrible at controlling my anger.
It all changed when I got so mad at Mathletics, I literally broke the computer.
And was banned from technology for about a month.

Anyone else with similar anger tales?
xCVbB5p.png
JHqnR5C.png
aC86tUH.png
RCP4nqa.png
YMPbu9R.png
FObX7rS.png
As a child, I was so incredibly mad about how much of an idiot Homer Simpson was that I couldn't watch TV for like, a week.
As a child, I was so incredibly mad about how much of an idiot Homer Simpson was that I couldn't watch TV for like, a week.
2099-spider-man-2099.gif
Yeah, I also had anger issues as a teenager. I just threw stuff, I think I scratched my phone once. That sucked.
Yeah, I also had anger issues as a teenager. I just threw stuff, I think I scratched my phone once. That sucked.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Back some years ago, I had terrible anger issues (I'm a lot better at managing them now, although I'm still always working on it!) and I've done.. A lot of stupid things as a youngling.

I used to throw my old phone around at walls, surprisingly it never even scratched!
Another time, I got so angry about, honestly I don't even remember what anymore-, whilst using my laptop, that I up and snapped the harddrive in half by punching the side so hard...

There's another, somehow even older, mini story relating to my past anger issues, but I think I'll withhold telling that last one haha.
Back some years ago, I had terrible anger issues (I'm a lot better at managing them now, although I'm still always working on it!) and I've done.. A lot of stupid things as a youngling.

I used to throw my old phone around at walls, surprisingly it never even scratched!
Another time, I got so angry about, honestly I don't even remember what anymore-, whilst using my laptop, that I up and snapped the harddrive in half by punching the side so hard...

There's another, somehow even older, mini story relating to my past anger issues, but I think I'll withhold telling that last one haha.
LOL definitely had anger issues as a kid. I used to scream until the veins were popping out of my neck. I’m honestly concerned for my younger self and feel sorry for my parents, I calmed down when I turned 7 and I’m fine now!
LOL definitely had anger issues as a kid. I used to scream until the veins were popping out of my neck. I’m honestly concerned for my younger self and feel sorry for my parents, I calmed down when I turned 7 and I’m fine now!
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
meow
meow
tumblr_p7kcvo0jw61qatlkdo1_500.gif
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
literally every morning if someone tries to talk to me before 7:30
literally every morning if someone tries to talk to me before 7:30
0000000000000-10-16-23-20231021222322.png
I use to have a ton of anger released out my poor little body when I was way younger;
I use to get so angry at my first niece for being around since she would get all the attention from my ex-father, I pulled my favorite grandma’s hair down onto the ground before since she would use a baby voice with me (haha whoops…), I threw a shoe at my mom when she was driving somewhere…
Yeah I wasn’t the best kid but my mother and almost everyone knew why, my autism was really out of control when I was younger so it made me angrier and mean to everyone around me, luckily my autism doesn’t do that to me anymore.
I use to have a ton of anger released out my poor little body when I was way younger;
I use to get so angry at my first niece for being around since she would get all the attention from my ex-father, I pulled my favorite grandma’s hair down onto the ground before since she would use a baby voice with me (haha whoops…), I threw a shoe at my mom when she was driving somewhere…
Yeah I wasn’t the best kid but my mother and almost everyone knew why, my autism was really out of control when I was younger so it made me angrier and mean to everyone around me, luckily my autism doesn’t do that to me anymore.
chaogarden.gif
I lost my temper as a teenager and hurtled my favourite necklace across my bedroom. The clasp on the chain snapped, and the hook which kept the heart attached to it shattered.

I still feel bad about it. I kept the heart, no idea where the chain is now.
More recently, I blew a massive fuse at the start of the year (probably easily found if anyone digs in my posts lol). Somebody I wanted to trust and become close with decided to insinuate that I had a sexual interest in the first character I ever created. When I said it is not like that, he doubled down. I flew into a hysterical blind rage. I screamed at him, shouted every curse word I know, and I was still furious three days later.

We no longer talk. I still have residual anger about it. Anger is one of my worst traits, because when I burst I freaking explode. I'm working on it.
I lost my temper as a teenager and hurtled my favourite necklace across my bedroom. The clasp on the chain snapped, and the hook which kept the heart attached to it shattered.

I still feel bad about it. I kept the heart, no idea where the chain is now.
More recently, I blew a massive fuse at the start of the year (probably easily found if anyone digs in my posts lol). Somebody I wanted to trust and become close with decided to insinuate that I had a sexual interest in the first character I ever created. When I said it is not like that, he doubled down. I flew into a hysterical blind rage. I screamed at him, shouted every curse word I know, and I was still furious three days later.

We no longer talk. I still have residual anger about it. Anger is one of my worst traits, because when I burst I freaking explode. I'm working on it.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I have some amount of anger issues, and that landed me in trouble a fair amount of times when I was younger.

I still distinctly remember getting grounded for a week because a teacher was insisting that I needed help with something, so I angrily told her "I don't need help!" (I still think the punishment was a little disproportionate, frankly...)

Now I'm just constantly angry but almost never express it outwards.
I have some amount of anger issues, and that landed me in trouble a fair amount of times when I was younger.

I still distinctly remember getting grounded for a week because a teacher was insisting that I needed help with something, so I angrily told her "I don't need help!" (I still think the punishment was a little disproportionate, frankly...)

Now I'm just constantly angry but almost never express it outwards.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2