Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Newbie Mentors
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[center]@TWiSTEDWiND [b][i]Mentor Application[/i][/b][/center] [LIST] [*][b]Username[/b]: bebaline [*][b]ID[/b]: 97821 [*][b]Timezone[/b]: (FR) [*][b]Time you’re usually active[/b]: it could be any time of day, but i'm on daily and multiple times a day [*][b]Language(s) you speak[/b]: english [*][b]Favorite breed/gene[/b]: coatls and circuit! [*][b]Your favorite dragon[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7004981][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/70050/7004981.png[/img][/url] [*][b]Is there anything you'd like to share with your apprentice?[/b] i was on hiatus for several years but i am definitely back this time! while a lot has changed since i was gone i feel that i am caught up to date and my longtime use of the site could be beneficial. [*][b]What number of apprentices can you handle?[/b] 1-2 for now, possibly more if i can handle those fine! [*][b]Helpful links for new/returning players?[/b]: i'll come add more if i think of them but for now: [url=http://fr.fintastic.net/]dragon breeding color range predictor[/url] (good for coming up with breeding pairs) [*][b]Quick introduction to yourself[/b]: hello!! i'm eva and i've been playing flight rising for quite a long time. my interest fades in and out but the current state of the site is super fun and has me playing regularly! i think my insight lends best to creatives and how to profit on FR with your art (graphic design is my personal go-to but the same things apply overall) but i feel i have a good understanding off all the aspects of the site overall. [/LIST] on another note, i can potentially code a spreadsheet or make badges if i got more details on that c:
@TWiSTEDWiND
Mentor Application
  • Username: bebaline
  • ID: 97821
  • Timezone: (FR)
  • Time you’re usually active: it could be any time of day, but i'm on daily and multiple times a day
  • Language(s) you speak: english
  • Favorite breed/gene: coatls and circuit!
  • Your favorite dragon:
    7004981.png
  • Is there anything you'd like to share with your apprentice? i was on hiatus for several years but i am definitely back this time! while a lot has changed since i was gone i feel that i am caught up to date and my longtime use of the site could be beneficial.
  • What number of apprentices can you handle? 1-2 for now, possibly more if i can handle those fine!
  • Helpful links for new/returning players?: i'll come add more if i think of them but for now:
    dragon breeding color range predictor (good for coming up with breeding pairs)
  • Quick introduction to yourself:
    hello!! i'm eva and i've been playing flight rising for quite a long time. my interest fades in and out but the current state of the site is super fun and has me playing regularly! i think my insight lends best to creatives and how to profit on FR with your art (graphic design is my personal go-to but the same things apply overall) but i feel i have a good understanding off all the aspects of the site overall.

on another note, i can potentially code a spreadsheet or make badges if i got more details on that c:
1sdGspM.pngfuq8nwq.pngVQznRGL.png
Bump
Bump
lv4RvA0.jpg
@TheQueensToast @Cantata @condonzack @JustCloudii @RosyWindFox @SnailTrail @Bebaline

Hello all! I am going to be quitting, and things will be run around here by @/Bebaline! They have generously made a spreadsheet for us, on the first post. Thank you for all your support!
@TheQueensToast @Cantata @condonzack @JustCloudii @RosyWindFox @SnailTrail @Bebaline

Hello all! I am going to be quitting, and things will be run around here by @/Bebaline! They have generously made a spreadsheet for us, on the first post. Thank you for all your support!
720d787a082fabd805c2c4a095559d70101c4f02.gif
c8a381f20de8a53e445b48438e2cd943c17ef7a1.gif
ab06705d4be613d29b0dd368d4653fd08dbecd86.gif
722b5d7198051574667fd755170672d7c0a53c3c.gif
c575e5f1a299a1a03c8165376e03272fae4d3416.gif

>
Candlelit Path Exalt Rescue
>Star Quest
>Trading Post here!
>Wishlist!
Fenix.gif
Aww, sad to see you go, @TWiSTEDWiND, but I know that you left for good reason! Thank you for taking over, @/Bebaline! Lots of love to both of you <3
Aww, sad to see you go, @TWiSTEDWiND, but I know that you left for good reason! Thank you for taking over, @/Bebaline! Lots of love to both of you <3
PzoPTNg.pngunknown.png
[quote name="TWiSTEDWiND" date="2022-03-29 20:50:40" ] Hello all! I am going to be quitting, and things will be run around here by @/Bebaline! They have generously made a spreadsheet for us, on the first post. Thank you for all your support! [/quote] I won't re-ping everyone, but to add to this: The spreadsheet is editable, so feel free to fill out the information of yours that I didn't already add. It was made to help newbies select the mentor that fits best for them as well as to see who is online or inactive. If you don't want to utilize that feature, feel free to leave it set to offline. Please do update it in the instance of a hiatus, though!
TWiSTEDWiND wrote on 2022-03-29 20:50:40:

I won't re-ping everyone, but to add to this:
The spreadsheet is editable, so feel free to fill out the information of yours that I didn't already add. It was made to help newbies select the mentor that fits best for them as well as to see who is online or inactive.

If you don't want to utilize that feature, feel free to leave it set to offline. Please do update it in the instance of a hiatus, though!
that spreadsheet is beautiful!
that spreadsheet is beautiful!
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
@Bebaline

hi! I'd like to request a new mentor, our schedules don't line up D: I am 15 hours ahead of FR time, as far as I can tell! mostly active at night, which would be around 6 AM in FR time!
@Bebaline

hi! I'd like to request a new mentor, our schedules don't line up D: I am 15 hours ahead of FR time, as far as I can tell! mostly active at night, which would be around 6 AM in FR time!
i hoard ancients and goofy xyz g1s! >:D
@rainbowjewel
no problem! have you already let your current one know? just asking so i don't ping them if i don't need to.

TheQueensToast is at FR+9 which is the closest to you out of everyone we have so far, but me and SnailTrail both have sporadic hours and are online often.
i linked each person's post, let me know if you have a preference or want me to decide!
@rainbowjewel
no problem! have you already let your current one know? just asking so i don't ping them if i don't need to.

TheQueensToast is at FR+9 which is the closest to you out of everyone we have so far, but me and SnailTrail both have sporadic hours and are online often.
i linked each person's post, let me know if you have a preference or want me to decide!
bump
bump
@Bebaline

aah so sorry, totally missed your ping somehow! yes, I have informed my previous mentor, and I'm fine with you deciding!
@Bebaline

aah so sorry, totally missed your ping somehow! yes, I have informed my previous mentor, and I'm fine with you deciding!
i hoard ancients and goofy xyz g1s! >:D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20