Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dizzy Spirals (OPEN for fest items)
1 2
@nerada I’d do the purple spiral for a set of fest items (all 4 available at the shop), and the red one for the a half fest skin slot.
@nerada I’d do the purple spiral for a set of fest items (all 4 available at the shop), and the red one for the a half fest skin slot.
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@nerada half the fest skins - so 6 of them (I already made the Baldwin ones!). I haven’t bought any yet, so any 6 is fine.
@nerada half the fest skins - so 6 of them (I already made the Baldwin ones!). I haven’t bought any yet, so any 6 is fine.
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay

Ahh i see! thank you so much for clarifying. Unfortunately that's probably not something I can get easily, so I may respectfully pass for now. If you like I'm happy to delete my comments, or to keep them up for bumping :3
@emeemay

Ahh i see! thank you so much for clarifying. Unfortunately that's probably not something I can get easily, so I may respectfully pass for now. If you like I'm happy to delete my comments, or to keep them up for bumping :3
bamboo_phytocat.png 2OTuj7X.png
@nerada whatever pleases you!
@nerada whatever pleases you!
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay

I'll clear things up then to unclog your thread, but thank you for being understanding~
@emeemay

I'll clear things up then to unclog your thread, but thank you for being understanding~
bamboo_phytocat.png 2OTuj7X.png
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
1 2