Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New player looking for friends!
Hello! I'm lightesla, joined last month and I go by she/her, am queer, and am a young adult (not quite twenty yet). I am also autistic and ADHD. I've noticed a lot of us on here which is awesome as it makes me feel like this is a pretty safe community.

I'm planning on going to college soon which is super exciting! English, history or sociology are going to be my focuses. I recently got my GEDs as well since I did not formally graduate high school (it's a long story lol). I am very very into ski racing and snow sports and love when people talk about sports to me even if they aren't on snow. Besides the sports I'm a huge Percy Jackson fan, webtoon nerd, and manga reader.

I'm accepting any and all friend requests! Thank you very much for reading.
Hello! I'm lightesla, joined last month and I go by she/her, am queer, and am a young adult (not quite twenty yet). I am also autistic and ADHD. I've noticed a lot of us on here which is awesome as it makes me feel like this is a pretty safe community.

I'm planning on going to college soon which is super exciting! English, history or sociology are going to be my focuses. I recently got my GEDs as well since I did not formally graduate high school (it's a long story lol). I am very very into ski racing and snow sports and love when people talk about sports to me even if they aren't on snow. Besides the sports I'm a huge Percy Jackson fan, webtoon nerd, and manga reader.

I'm accepting any and all friend requests! Thank you very much for reading.
~HTTYD my love~
Hello!! Welcome fellow newbie! I see we joined relatively at the same time haha

I'm 21, currently in uni majoring in English and want to get into the Creative Writing major at my school. I'm not very sporty, very lazy actually lol But I have been obsessing over every Percy Jackson series since 6th grade and Rick Riordan is my favorite author hehe :D I read a lot of webtoon/manhwa and manga so I'm always down to give recs.

I'm really interested in being friends with you :D
Hello!! Welcome fellow newbie! I see we joined relatively at the same time haha

I'm 21, currently in uni majoring in English and want to get into the Creative Writing major at my school. I'm not very sporty, very lazy actually lol But I have been obsessing over every Percy Jackson series since 6th grade and Rick Riordan is my favorite author hehe :D I read a lot of webtoon/manhwa and manga so I'm always down to give recs.

I'm really interested in being friends with you :D
S9kDGqU.pngCcPlrie.png21406.png
lolol its so fun seeing how many ND ppl love flight rising.. cant get enough of those dragons!

good luck with college !! if you'll go into history, do you know what area of expertise? :0
lolol its so fun seeing how many ND ppl love flight rising.. cant get enough of those dragons!

good luck with college !! if you'll go into history, do you know what area of expertise? :0
@centurionne I know! Something about dragons huh. I'm not sure yet about history but what's always really interested me is South American empires and civilizations... like we know so little but they were just incredible! and from what we can tell so far it seems like the governments there worked in a way that has never been documented in modern times, like literally a whole new form that no one talks about because most of it is lost. just fascinating
@centurionne I know! Something about dragons huh. I'm not sure yet about history but what's always really interested me is South American empires and civilizations... like we know so little but they were just incredible! and from what we can tell so far it seems like the governments there worked in a way that has never been documented in modern times, like literally a whole new form that no one talks about because most of it is lost. just fascinating
~HTTYD my love~
@addictead beautiful forum vista!! it really fits your dragon. And man I really am super interested in studying English, I definitely want to do a few english based classes at the very least. Creative Writing too sounds like so much fun!

And yeah 6th grade... definitely think the books I picked up then defined my taste. Prolly everything I read now I'd like back then too, even my manga/manhua. My favorites are probably The Boxer and Hardcore Leveling Warrior (which gets sooo good later but the first few chapters turn everyone off). What's your favorites? >>
@addictead beautiful forum vista!! it really fits your dragon. And man I really am super interested in studying English, I definitely want to do a few english based classes at the very least. Creative Writing too sounds like so much fun!

And yeah 6th grade... definitely think the books I picked up then defined my taste. Prolly everything I read now I'd like back then too, even my manga/manhua. My favorites are probably The Boxer and Hardcore Leveling Warrior (which gets sooo good later but the first few chapters turn everyone off). What's your favorites? >>
~HTTYD my love~
@lightesla Thank you!! I tried to find a vista that matched my dragon. She's the progenitor that I created when I made my account so she's very special hehe English classes are pretty easy going, but they do become reading-heavy.

I hardcore obsess over Suddenly Became a Princess One Day, What It Means to Be You, Noblesse, Let's Play, and honestly so much more haha it's so hard to choose a favorite. I've read those ones too! They're really good, though I'm not exactly up to date, I haven't been on Webtoon in a while oops-
@lightesla Thank you!! I tried to find a vista that matched my dragon. She's the progenitor that I created when I made my account so she's very special hehe English classes are pretty easy going, but they do become reading-heavy.

I hardcore obsess over Suddenly Became a Princess One Day, What It Means to Be You, Noblesse, Let's Play, and honestly so much more haha it's so hard to choose a favorite. I've read those ones too! They're really good, though I'm not exactly up to date, I haven't been on Webtoon in a while oops-
S9kDGqU.pngCcPlrie.png21406.png