Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Iri's Adornment Stand -[M Abby Fungal]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'd Like To Order
Username: HarleyChaos
ID:488677
Series:Fungal Slime
Accent/Skin Name:Red/White
I'd Like To Order
Username: HarleyChaos
ID:488677
Series:Fungal Slime
Accent/Skin Name:Red/White
HzBHeAi.png
https://i.imgur.com/HarDoFK.png
I'd Like To Order
Username: Tinble
ID: 518936
Series: Fungal Slime
Accent/Skin Name: Red/White

I'd Like To Order
Accent/Skin Name: Inkcaps
I'd Like To Order
Accent/Skin Name: Red/White

I'd Like To Order
Accent/Skin Name: Inkcaps
So sorry about the wait everyone, have been pretty burnt out the last week or so, hopefully things can be finalised now. Just wanted to let you all know that the accents got knocked back, the mistke was on my part just not realising that I hadn't been accounting for the line and shading layers of the original piece needing to be on top of the accent. I've had to just do some minor shifting of the mushrooms so that they weren't in the way of those lines. I'll post the two previews below, if the changes mean you no longer want the accent, just let me know, otherwise I'll go ahead and re-send these and hope they get approved. (Also still waiting on payment from a few people, if it's not in I'll have to give the spot to people next in line on the wait list) Thanks so much for your patience! New Previews: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952953074777989150/957814776984133632/Fungal_Slime_Shop_Preview_-_Red_White.png[/img][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/952953074777989150/957811567762755664/Fungal_Slime_Shop_Preview.png[/img] @Xenamorph, @Vinyamar, @kwozmotis, @Innive, @Coop7011 , @9th, @Alraune, @RosalindeSol, @Starkindled, @xTech, @Gormanghaste, @Aurlocke, @DocMulligan, @Pesticide, @KishHuzrin
So sorry about the wait everyone, have been pretty burnt out the last week or so, hopefully things can be finalised now.

Just wanted to let you all know that the accents got knocked back, the mistke was on my part just not realising that I hadn't been accounting for the line and shading layers of the original piece needing to be on top of the accent. I've had to just do some minor shifting of the mushrooms so that they weren't in the way of those lines. I'll post the two previews below, if the changes mean you no longer want the accent, just let me know, otherwise I'll go ahead and re-send these and hope they get approved. (Also still waiting on payment from a few people, if it's not in I'll have to give the spot to people next in line on the wait list) Thanks so much for your patience!

New Previews:
Fungal_Slime_Shop_Preview_-_Red_White.pngFungal_Slime_Shop_Preview.png

@Xenamorph, @Vinyamar, @kwozmotis, @Innive, @Coop7011 , @9th, @Alraune, @RosalindeSol, @Starkindled, @xTech, @Gormanghaste, @Aurlocke, @DocMulligan, @Pesticide, @KishHuzrin
46620230_f2xFjzw8hmHT4Uu.png
Looks good to me!
Looks good to me!
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
Ok !
Ok !
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
Looks fine by me!
Looks fine by me!
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
[emoji=aberration happy size=2]
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
@IriosAtelis May I ask why I'm not listed as paid? I did pay.
@IriosAtelis May I ask why I'm not listed as paid? I did pay.
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
IriosAtelis' dragons are not being fed...
IriosAtelis' dragons are not being fed...
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
I'd Like To Order
Username: Doomsteady
ID: 603400
Accent/Skin Name: Radioactive

Hope you're doing well IriosAtelis, please take care of yourself IRL if things are hectic for you right now. <3
I'd Like To Order
Username: Doomsteady
ID: 603400
Accent/Skin Name: Radioactive

Hope you're doing well IriosAtelis, please take care of yourself IRL if things are hectic for you right now. <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8