Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | humanoid busts | full
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@arian He?? Looks absolutely EXCELLENT thank you so much,, oh ym god,,

Valkoor is actually a Wizard101 OC based off my main wizard! A lot of the game lore is super interesting haha
@arian He?? Looks absolutely EXCELLENT thank you so much,, oh ym god,,

Valkoor is actually a Wizard101 OC based off my main wizard! A lot of the game lore is super interesting haha
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
hello! open for noodle fest-- 2 treasure, 2 fest, 1 gem, again!

i thiiink this list is up to date, but i honestly dont remember; but if i've mispinged you, please feel free to let me know and i'll take you off post haste !

@Dinsdale
@Riku114
@Selfishly
@IcyCrystal
@TheRunawayRaven
@Kano3Shuuya
@Ichored
hello! open for noodle fest-- 2 treasure, 2 fest, 1 gem, again!

i thiiink this list is up to date, but i honestly dont remember; but if i've mispinged you, please feel free to let me know and i'll take you off post haste !

@Dinsdale
@Riku114
@Selfishly
@IcyCrystal
@TheRunawayRaven
@Kano3Shuuya
@Ichored
woot woot! thanks for the ping!

i'll copy and paste from my previous post--i'll be paying in treasure!

i'd love to get one of my oc, memphis-- his main ref is Here, and a fairly accurate photo-manip Here. the important bits are the vitiligo, long elf ears, and white streak in his hair! he's my curious lil necromancy wizard, and often finds himself getting closer to the danger when he really should be running away. a puzzled/curious expression would fit him well, but please feel free to go where the inspo takes you!
woot woot! thanks for the ping!

i'll copy and paste from my previous post--i'll be paying in treasure!

i'd love to get one of my oc, memphis-- his main ref is Here, and a fairly accurate photo-manip Here. the important bits are the vitiligo, long elf ears, and white streak in his hair! he's my curious lil necromancy wizard, and often finds himself getting closer to the danger when he really should be running away. a puzzled/curious expression would fit him well, but please feel free to go where the inspo takes you!
hn5xCVk.png
Lovely work~
May I get one of this boy for gems?
(Also, if I could get the BG to be dark gray or dark red that would be great. My eyes are super sensitive to white. I'd be willing to pay extra but no worries if not!)
Lovely work~
May I get one of this boy for gems?
(Also, if I could get the BG to be dark gray or dark red that would be great. My eyes are super sensitive to white. I'd be willing to pay extra but no worries if not!)
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Art Shop
Adoptables
ff11203a57a454cf92c0a34ea9b94e598f6c8cbb.png
Thank you for the ping! I'd like to take a gem slot <3

I have a new OC so his refs are a little sparse, I hope that's okay ;-;

link here

edit: ahh! I see someone asked to pay in gems before me, so I can pay in treasure instead!
Thank you for the ping! I'd like to take a gem slot <3

I have a new OC so his refs are a little sparse, I hope that's okay ;-;

link here

edit: ahh! I see someone asked to pay in gems before me, so I can pay in treasure instead!
Ican pay with fest! Claiming slot :)
Filling form soon!

his gijinka (in his bio)
Him per chance?
He’s one of my fave gijinka OCs! And for expression could he be winking? With a big smile bc he likes to fluster people
Ican pay with fest! Claiming slot :)
Filling form soon!

his gijinka (in his bio)
Him per chance?
He’s one of my fave gijinka OCs! And for expression could he be winking? With a big smile bc he likes to fluster people
Kano3Shuuya.png
Hello! Could I claim a festival currency slot? ^.^
Hello! Could I claim a festival currency slot? ^.^
TViMpeP.png ← you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
@Ichored ahh i remember your son : ) i love his hair and his ferret. sounds good!!

@Cheitora i can do that ! ill keep it in mind. zheiro looks like such a spunky boy

@Selfishly those are fine ! a handsome lad :3 thanks for hopping to t :D

kano & leijona, sounds good! i'll wait to see what your ocs are to fully confirm but barring anything outside my wheelhouse they're as good as yours : )
@Ichored ahh i remember your son : ) i love his hair and his ferret. sounds good!!

@Cheitora i can do that ! ill keep it in mind. zheiro looks like such a spunky boy

@Selfishly those are fine ! a handsome lad :3 thanks for hopping to t :D

kano & leijona, sounds good! i'll wait to see what your ocs are to fully confirm but barring anything outside my wheelhouse they're as good as yours : )
Edited with character!
Edited with character!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya ooo i love his colors!! a wink from him would definitely work on me :) sounds good!!
@Kano3Shuuya ooo i love his colors!! a wink from him would definitely work on me :) sounds good!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7