Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Light Sprite -- Done!
1 2
[center][item="Light Sprite"][/center] [s]What it says on the tin! Finally looking to buy a Light Sprite after saving up for about a year or so. A few weeks ago there were plenty of ~60kg on the AH, but since then they've disappeared. I have: ~59kg pure 15 noc eggs (current LAH 278g = 4,170g) 15 pages of skins/accents (largely fest skins dating back to 2014 with a small handful of UMAs, I don't have a list so if you're curious if I have anything specific, ask and I'll search for it! Might make a list of them all later) Feel free to post here or PM me about anything. No need to ping, I'm subbed :3[/s] All done! Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Light Sprite
What it says on the tin! Finally looking to buy a Light Sprite after saving up for about a year or so. A few weeks ago there were plenty of ~60kg on the AH, but since then they've disappeared. I have:

~59kg pure
15 noc eggs (current LAH 278g = 4,170g)
15 pages of skins/accents (largely fest skins dating back to 2014 with a small handful of UMAs, I don't have a list so if you're curious if I have anything specific, ask and I'll search for it! Might make a list of them all later)

Feel free to post here or PM me about anything. No need to ping, I'm subbed :3

All done! Thank you!
EDxOo1O.png
Heya, good luck! I just sold my sprite for 65kg pure! ;)
Heya, good luck! I just sold my sprite for 65kg pure! ;)
comm_yaeshon.png
Thanks! <3
Thanks! <3
EDxOo1O.png
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
EDxOo1O.png
Good luck!

I sold my Light Sprite for a 70kg payment plan.
So I'm certain someone will be interested in your offer.
Good luck!

I sold my Light Sprite for a 70kg payment plan.
So I'm certain someone will be interested in your offer.
y0YshUu.png
Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you!
EDxOo1O.png
EDxOo1O.png
EDxOo1O.png
EDxOo1O.png
hi! I have a Light Sprite I'm interested in selling, if you're still looking to buy one.
hi! I have a Light Sprite I'm interested in selling, if you're still looking to buy one.
they/them
1 2