Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | World of Warcraft players?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Noticed a few Wyrmrest Accord players in here~ Thought I'd say hi :> I play Hordeside on WrA :3
Noticed a few Wyrmrest Accord players in here~ Thought I'd say hi :> I play Hordeside on WrA :3
Hey! I play A-side Wyrmrest Accord (lots of wyrmies here).
I play a worgen hunter, and currently leveling a prot warrior~
Hey! I play A-side Wyrmrest Accord (lots of wyrmies here).
I play a worgen hunter, and currently leveling a prot warrior~
V8S9CWzHLO7t.png
Fear not, young one, for this crusader shall not taste death.
In life, they were the bearer of great deeds.
Now, in passing, they shall taste only paradise.
The light does not abandon its champions.
So I think this is now an appropriate time (and place) to share this dragon. ♥ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4652939] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/46530/4652939_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Making colored armor with FR's apparel is hard yo.[/s]
So I think this is now an appropriate time (and place) to share this dragon. ♥

4652939_350.png

Making colored armor with FR's apparel is hard yo.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Hello! Alliance from the Silvermoon realm here! ^^ I would love to get a few more friends in WoW so feel free to add my paladin Zerayah as a friend ^^
Hello! Alliance from the Silvermoon realm here! ^^ I would love to get a few more friends in WoW so feel free to add my paladin Zerayah as a friend ^^
9PswVhS.png
Aaah WoW....

Been around since US beta, flittered about on the EU Earthen Ring and EU Darkmoon Faire since; I've been on hiatus for a long time; since early Cataclysm. I miss the game...and I don't. Still gonna get that expansion, though ;D
Aaah WoW....

Been around since US beta, flittered about on the EU Earthen Ring and EU Darkmoon Faire since; I've been on hiatus for a long time; since early Cataclysm. I miss the game...and I don't. Still gonna get that expansion, though ;D
2015_10_13_raj4.png Help Me Find Faether!
GMT (+8 FR)
Can I get a Garrosh-US? No? Howsabout Sisters of Elune?
Been around since classic, have a 90 on every class. Feel free to talk to me, would love to chat!
Can I get a Garrosh-US? No? Howsabout Sisters of Elune?
Been around since classic, have a 90 on every class. Feel free to talk to me, would love to chat!
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13