Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lunas 'llustrations (SPECIAL) - open
[img]https://i.imgur.com/bX0oAEZ.png[/img] Hey there! I'm trying to get myself to draw a bit more regularly, so I'm doing something a bit different from what I usually am used to. [b]What I'm Offering: [/b] Give me a dragon, and I'll create an OC for you based on their appearance and personality! Each one will come with a fullbody coloured sketch (and if you want, a short written description of who they are, etc). [b]Examples:[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zYx8Qrp.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/a3VupEw.png[/img] Based on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23454752]Arkana[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25761466]Genesis[/url], respectively. [quote=Genesis' Description] Genesis. When you go up to the rooftop, he’s there. His androgynous face is eclipsed by the sinking sun behind him, its dying glow moments before it rests behind the skyscrapers in the distance. The cigarette, still smoking in his hand, casts embers onto the concrete floor below. He has… an aura of mystique, but one that feels transient, fleeting as the wind. He longs to be where the wild grass grows - feeling the crunch of the leaves beneath his feet, the moisture of decomposing logs, while fraying sun rays get caught in his dancing eyes. But for now, he’s leaning against the railing, watching the cars below move like wind-up toys, sputtering down the road. His charms and keychains jingle in the breeze, themselves radiating an eerie bluish glow onto his clothes. Silently, he offers you a smoke, without looking away from the scenery below. Gently picking it out of his hand, you light it with the suns warmth, watching the wisps trail into the air, leaving you both to enjoy the company.[/quote] My old shop can be found here: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2814832/1]x[/url] I wouldn't say these are gijikas per say, because they can be more separate entities/characters from the original dragon (although if you just want a gijinka that can work too I guess) [center]-----------------------------------------------------------------[/center] [b]What do I charge?[/b] [b]1.1mil t/1kg/£8[/b] per piece (my paypal is in the uk) +[150kt/120g/£1] for a written description [center]-----------------------------------------------------------------[/center] Slots: 1. 2. 3 [center]-----------------------------------------------------------------[/center] [b]Basic Rules:[/b] - [b]Send the CR payment after I finalise the order[/b], I'll accept it when I'm done with the piece - For Paypal just send me the payment after I finalise the order - No furries or nsfw :/ A bit of blood is ok with me but otherwise no gore as well - Yep that's it thanks for reading, wait actually- [center]-----------------------------------------------------------------[/center] [b]A short Q&A:[/b] - How long? 1-5 days - Why are your dragons not fed- I come onto flight rising only once in a while to buy festival things and I've run out of yearly pocket money (notn eggs) to continue buying festival things without coli grinding - don't worry while this shop is open I'll be checking pretty often Okay now I'm done for real thanks for reading :)
bX0oAEZ.png

Hey there! I'm trying to get myself to draw a bit more regularly, so I'm doing something a bit different from what I usually am used to.

What I'm Offering:

Give me a dragon, and I'll create an OC for you based on their appearance and personality! Each one will come with a fullbody coloured sketch (and if you want, a short written description of who they are, etc).

Examples:
zYx8Qrp.pnga3VupEw.png

Based on Arkana and Genesis, respectively.
Genesis' Description wrote:
Genesis.

When you go up to the rooftop, he’s there. His androgynous face is eclipsed by the sinking sun behind him, its dying glow moments before it rests behind the skyscrapers in the distance. The cigarette, still smoking in his hand, casts embers onto the concrete floor below.

He has… an aura of mystique, but one that feels transient, fleeting as the wind. He longs to be where the wild grass grows - feeling the crunch of the leaves beneath his feet, the moisture of decomposing logs, while fraying sun rays get caught in his dancing eyes. But for now, he’s leaning against the railing, watching the cars below move like wind-up toys, sputtering down the road. His charms and keychains jingle in the breeze, themselves radiating an eerie bluish glow onto his clothes.

Silently, he offers you a smoke, without looking away from the scenery below. Gently picking it out of his hand, you light it with the suns warmth, watching the wisps trail into the air, leaving you both to enjoy the company.

My old shop can be found here: x

I wouldn't say these are gijikas per say, because they can be more separate entities/characters from the original dragon (although if you just want a gijinka that can work too I guess)

What do I charge?

1.1mil t/1kg/£8 per piece (my paypal is in the uk)

+[150kt/120g/£1] for a written description

Slots:

Basic Rules:

- Send the CR payment after I finalise the order, I'll accept it when I'm done with the piece

- For Paypal just send me the payment after I finalise the order

- No furries or nsfw :/ A bit of blood is ok with me but otherwise no gore as well

- Yep that's it thanks for reading, wait actually-

A short Q&A:

- How long?

1-5 days

- Why are your dragons not fed-

I come onto flight rising only once in a while to buy festival things and I've run out of yearly pocket money (notn eggs) to continue buying festival things without coli grinding - don't worry while this shop is open I'll be checking pretty often

Okay now I'm done for real thanks for reading :)
tumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_oouhamyhKo1u3wsjco4_100.pngtumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco3_250.png
We’re
We’re
tumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_oouhamyhKo1u3wsjco4_100.pngtumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco3_250.png
beuatiful art!!
beuatiful art!!