Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@roy
ahhh yes the same oc please!
Thanks so much //cries a lot
@roy
ahhh yes the same oc please!
Thanks so much //cries a lot
tumblr_n6px3sS1DZ1rl7txno1_250.pngart by Misplaced
@roy, not sure if you were aware or not, but the digital art for USD, you can do that as much as you want! There's no limitation to selling DIGITAL art, it's only if you print it out and sell a hard copy of the digital art that it falls under the 5 limit rule.
Your art is awesome, I found your profile through following your blog on tumblr!
@roy, not sure if you were aware or not, but the digital art for USD, you can do that as much as you want! There's no limitation to selling DIGITAL art, it's only if you print it out and sell a hard copy of the digital art that it falls under the 5 limit rule.
Your art is awesome, I found your profile through following your blog on tumblr!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@clockworkMoose
ah is that so!! thank you for clearing that up for me then, i went ahead and fixed it :^) thank you so much!
@clockworkMoose
ah is that so!! thank you for clearing that up for me then, i went ahead and fixed it :^) thank you so much!
1 2 3 4 5