Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] LOOKING FOR: Broken Bottles
hi!

i have a lot of materials to use for baldwin's brew but i cant find ANY broken bottles. does anyone have some to spare? i don't know how much they're worth, but i can pay some treasure for them.

EDIT: a kind soul just sent me 99 for free :') thank you gang

feel free to use this thread if someone else needs them though, i suppose!!
hi!

i have a lot of materials to use for baldwin's brew but i cant find ANY broken bottles. does anyone have some to spare? i don't know how much they're worth, but i can pay some treasure for them.

EDIT: a kind soul just sent me 99 for free :') thank you gang

feel free to use this thread if someone else needs them though, i suppose!!
shiny new dragon collector

@misqnon on most social media sites!
@misqnon

I have 71 broken bottles I could give you! I'm not using em for anything right now.
@misqnon

I have 71 broken bottles I could give you! I'm not using em for anything right now.
I didn't realize they were selling so high. I'm seeing around 450t each, lowest stack of 99 for 400kt.
I have a bunch and can sell them considerably lower than that. How many do you need?
I didn't realize they were selling so high. I'm seeing around 450t each, lowest stack of 99 for 400kt.
I have a bunch and can sell them considerably lower than that. How many do you need?
[quote name="TwelveBrackets" date="2022-03-23 09:17:37" ] @misqnon I have 71 broken bottles I could give you! I'm not using em for anything right now. [/quote] I'll take some if you want to get rid of them, but someone just sent me 99 of them for free, so I should be fine for the moment! I'll probably close this thread soon once i figure out uh. how to do that thank you tho!!
TwelveBrackets wrote on 2022-03-23 09:17:37:
@misqnon

I'll take some if you want to get rid of them, but someone just sent me 99 of them for free, so I should be fine for the moment! I'll probably close this thread soon once i figure out uh. how to do that

thank you tho!!

[quote name="Zog" date="2022-03-23 09:19:17" ] I didn't realize they were selling so high. I'm seeing around 450t each, lowest stack of 99 for 400kt. I have a bunch and can sell them considerably lower than that. How many do you need? [/quote] a kind user just sent me a bunch for free, so i should be good for a while!! thank you tho!!
Zog wrote on 2022-03-23 09:19:17:

a kind user just sent me a bunch for free, so i should be good for a while!! thank you tho!!