Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 223 224
@crystal3001

Yay! I did it right!
@crystal3001

Yay! I did it right!
@YawningDodo - 10 tickets!
@Anananaan - 22 tickets!
@YawningDodo - 10 tickets!
@Anananaan - 22 tickets!
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
Back now and ready to take more dragons.
Back now and ready to take more dragons.
jjTXz3w.png
@southpaw Yep. :) All received.

@cicadianrhythm Imperial received and recorded for 22 tickets.

@solar Mirror girl received and have you down for 28 tickets now.
@southpaw Yep. :) All received.

@cicadianrhythm Imperial received and recorded for 22 tickets.

@solar Mirror girl received and have you down for 28 tickets now.
@renoki Both skydancers received and recorded. 64 tickets for the pair.
@renoki Both skydancers received and recorded. 64 tickets for the pair.
@TwilightFlower just sent you a number of dragons with bonuses :)
@TwilightFlower just sent you a number of dragons with bonuses :)
2ky7uHN.pngkymklNN.png72uQTLy.png
mammertre day yess ;;;;;; (kind of loving how i can't see the prices because phone is slow lol)
mammertre day yess ;;;;;; (kind of loving how i can't see the prices because phone is slow lol)
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
SOOOOO LONG STORY SHORT:

Geek squad couldn't find the problem. Disassembled my computer. Broke something. Now I have no computer. I come home to use my Bf's computer, but he has it at his work, and he's AT work. I wait around ALL day, but he pulls an extra shift AND DOESNT BOTHER TO TELL ME. He gets home 20 minutes ago and his antique computer takes THAT LONG to boot up.

And now I find out he doesn't even HAVE A WORD PROCESSING APPLICATION ON HIS COMPUTER

SO

Needless to say: chapter 2, 3, AND 4 will be posted tomorrow from a more reliable computer at my sister's house. I'm sorry for the delay and my absence, but I'm so proud of my lovely helpers for holding their own today *tons of love*
@cheystar
SOOOOO LONG STORY SHORT:

Geek squad couldn't find the problem. Disassembled my computer. Broke something. Now I have no computer. I come home to use my Bf's computer, but he has it at his work, and he's AT work. I wait around ALL day, but he pulls an extra shift AND DOESNT BOTHER TO TELL ME. He gets home 20 minutes ago and his antique computer takes THAT LONG to boot up.

And now I find out he doesn't even HAVE A WORD PROCESSING APPLICATION ON HIS COMPUTER

SO

Needless to say: chapter 2, 3, AND 4 will be posted tomorrow from a more reliable computer at my sister's house. I'm sorry for the delay and my absence, but I'm so proud of my lovely helpers for holding their own today *tons of love*
@cheystar
C5V5o0z.png
@Primula Got them all recorded, thanks!
@Primula Got them all recorded, thanks!
jjTXz3w.png
@AMSherwood

The Geek Squad broke your computer??? Are they going to fix what they broke?

I never have trusted the Geek Squad, when I got one on the phone a long time ago, and they had no idea what they were talking about.

Doesn't your BF have Notepad or WordPad? If you can type it out on one of those and send it to me, I have Word, and can convert the formatting to what you've been doing.

And yes, the helpers here are ROCKING this raffle.

And the supporters, what can I say. You've all made all the work worthwhile. :)
@AMSherwood

The Geek Squad broke your computer??? Are they going to fix what they broke?

I never have trusted the Geek Squad, when I got one on the phone a long time ago, and they had no idea what they were talking about.

Doesn't your BF have Notepad or WordPad? If you can type it out on one of those and send it to me, I have Word, and can convert the formatting to what you've been doing.

And yes, the helpers here are ROCKING this raffle.

And the supporters, what can I say. You've all made all the work worthwhile. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 223 224