Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nature NvP OOF Raffle - Drawing Soon!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 87
@Goldia : Hello! I've got a number of errors in my recorded dragons on Saturday ^^ From my experience in busy dom, I'm guessing everyone was adding stuff at once, haha! (I did send 3 dragons in on Thursday as well, to tenrecidae, and they were recorded correctly, so no worries there!) For some reason, the first dragon I'm marked down as sending is a 1t Level 8 Spiral, to Softboii. There's a 1t Level 9 Nightshade Spiral sent to smolfroglesbian that's also assigned to me. I sent no 1t dragons this push, so I don't believe either of those was actually from me- and on Saturday, I sent only to Softboii. There are also two level 8s sent in that seem to be attributed correctly to me, but were marked as being received by RavineCat instead of Softboii, and one of my hatchies is marked as being received by Comfrey instead of Softboii. And I don't think all of my dragons actually...made it onto the sheet? I'm admittedly pretty tired, but I can't seem to find one of my bonus-less level 8s or my level 9 with a color bonus. Here's screenshots of all of my PAs to Nature on Saturday! I've marked which dragons had what bonus and level to hopefully make things easier ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/IkKsorD.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/p9vI2k0.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/AYOqLik.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/UmrgrIs.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/bCqW10C.png[/img] Some of these dragons were sent before price increases, and some after, which I know doesn't help much ^^; But I wanted to make things as clear as possible so it's less fuss on your end! My apologies for the long post, and thank you for running such a huge event! 55,000 dragons is a heck of a number, so I entirely understand the sheet getting a bit messy, haha! ^^
@Goldia : Hello! I've got a number of errors in my recorded dragons on Saturday ^^ From my experience in busy dom, I'm guessing everyone was adding stuff at once, haha! (I did send 3 dragons in on Thursday as well, to tenrecidae, and they were recorded correctly, so no worries there!)

For some reason, the first dragon I'm marked down as sending is a 1t Level 8 Spiral, to Softboii. There's a 1t Level 9 Nightshade Spiral sent to smolfroglesbian that's also assigned to me. I sent no 1t dragons this push, so I don't believe either of those was actually from me- and on Saturday, I sent only to Softboii.

There are also two level 8s sent in that seem to be attributed correctly to me, but were marked as being received by RavineCat instead of Softboii, and one of my hatchies is marked as being received by Comfrey instead of Softboii. And I don't think all of my dragons actually...made it onto the sheet? I'm admittedly pretty tired, but I can't seem to find one of my bonus-less level 8s or my level 9 with a color bonus.

Here's screenshots of all of my PAs to Nature on Saturday! I've marked which dragons had what bonus and level to hopefully make things easier ^^

IkKsorD.pngp9vI2k0.pngAYOqLik.pngUmrgrIs.pngbCqW10C.png

Some of these dragons were sent before price increases, and some after, which I know doesn't help much ^^; But I wanted to make things as clear as possible so it's less fuss on your end! My apologies for the long post, and thank you for running such a huge event! 55,000 dragons is a heck of a number, so I entirely understand the sheet getting a bit messy, haha! ^^
ohIIK44.gifO7IFtNN.pngnHkph7f.pngtransgender-bisexual-mottled-love-is-love.png
@Goldia

Thanks for the links, and for the link to the Nests for Nature thread, I was able to find the stuff I needed for that in their spreadsheet!

I can’t find myself in the master list, and the alphabetical list on the first page only goes to the “P” names that I can see. Is there something I’m missing? (Such as those are only the names in the leaderboards? If so, is there a full list of the usernames who sold dragons to the raffle, and which table would I find it in?) I know I’m not going to be able to add or change things anymore, I would just like to see what I was put down for, since I did send a batch or two of dragons in. Thank you in advance, and my apologies for being so troublesome.
@Goldia

Thanks for the links, and for the link to the Nests for Nature thread, I was able to find the stuff I needed for that in their spreadsheet!

I can’t find myself in the master list, and the alphabetical list on the first page only goes to the “P” names that I can see. Is there something I’m missing? (Such as those are only the names in the leaderboards? If so, is there a full list of the usernames who sold dragons to the raffle, and which table would I find it in?) I know I’m not going to be able to add or change things anymore, I would just like to see what I was put down for, since I did send a batch or two of dragons in. Thank you in advance, and my apologies for being so troublesome.
@WanderingTurtle Yay!! And aww, thanks for being honest about the level 8 derg - it kinda feels mean to reward your honesty with less tix... I'll have to send you some flowers or something!

@Deladria I did a dragon search and found all the dragons you mentioned have indeed been exalted to the Gladmomma, so have gone ahead and added them to the sheet. If you are able to provide screenshots next time, that would be super helpful, but thanks for you info you gave, and apologies for the missed recordings!

@nerdofnerds AH. Yeah... that all wasn't so much recording errors, but a glitch that happened when copying the data from the attendant sheet to the Master sheet - I haven't been able to work out why it's doing it but for some reason it seems to skip data and therefore messes everyone's records up. I've rechecked the new version of Saturday's sheet, which it what the Leaderboards are pointing at, and can def see 15 dragons that were all sent to SoftBoii, so I believe it's all correct now.

@Starphire I'm not sure why you're only able to see to the P's in the sheet - I'm able to see all the way to Z. If you do a Ctrl F and search for your name it will appear in there 5 time and show that you sent in 14 dragons, for 111 levels and 1110 tickets. They were all sent on Saturday:

5 level 10's
8 level 7's
1 level 5, all to ObsidianSpike.

Let me know if that's not correct
@WanderingTurtle Yay!! And aww, thanks for being honest about the level 8 derg - it kinda feels mean to reward your honesty with less tix... I'll have to send you some flowers or something!

@Deladria I did a dragon search and found all the dragons you mentioned have indeed been exalted to the Gladmomma, so have gone ahead and added them to the sheet. If you are able to provide screenshots next time, that would be super helpful, but thanks for you info you gave, and apologies for the missed recordings!

@nerdofnerds AH. Yeah... that all wasn't so much recording errors, but a glitch that happened when copying the data from the attendant sheet to the Master sheet - I haven't been able to work out why it's doing it but for some reason it seems to skip data and therefore messes everyone's records up. I've rechecked the new version of Saturday's sheet, which it what the Leaderboards are pointing at, and can def see 15 dragons that were all sent to SoftBoii, so I believe it's all correct now.

@Starphire I'm not sure why you're only able to see to the P's in the sheet - I'm able to see all the way to Z. If you do a Ctrl F and search for your name it will appear in there 5 time and show that you sent in 14 dragons, for 111 levels and 1110 tickets. They were all sent on Saturday:

5 level 10's
8 level 7's
1 level 5, all to ObsidianSpike.

Let me know if that's not correct
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia I participated in a couple forum events that were supposed to give tickets, but I do not see them on the spreadsheet. I got a ping to the Nature In Flight Raffle, but I'm in Lightning (been here for years). I messaged the person that pinged me, but wanted to make sure any tix that may be listed in flight get transferred to the OOF
@Goldia I participated in a couple forum events that were supposed to give tickets, but I do not see them on the spreadsheet. I got a ping to the Nature In Flight Raffle, but I'm in Lightning (been here for years). I messaged the person that pinged me, but wanted to make sure any tix that may be listed in flight get transferred to the OOF
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@Goldia

(Oops, totally forgot to respond to your last ping among all the Mist Jam prep, sorry!)

Ha, don't worry about sending me anything, my conscious wouldn't let me ignore it. It was just a little human error, no biggie. ^_^
@Goldia

(Oops, totally forgot to respond to your last ping among all the Mist Jam prep, sorry!)

Ha, don't worry about sending me anything, my conscious wouldn't let me ignore it. It was just a little human error, no biggie. ^_^
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@Mondschatten all tickets from events have been added to the sheet!
@Mondschatten all tickets from events have been added to the sheet!
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/slKbS0N.png[/img] [br] [columns][nextcol][size=4]Thank you to everyone who supported Nature during the battle! [/columns] [columns][nextcol][size=4]Only winners will be pinged after this; if you'd like to be pinged for every round, please add your name to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RrUsLnaNwCB4SdDBRai87Bcyvj0nYp0n89JuWUIKtIQ/edit#gid=0]raffle drawing pinglist.[/url] [/columns] [raffle participants list was here] [br][br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nbG6qGF.png[/img] [br] [columns][nextcol][size=4] @Persteph You placed first in both levels and dragons sent - please let me know which one of those prizes you'd like! [br] @Morrowind is the runner up for the remaining prize. [/columns] [quote=Most Levels] [item=Frost Delver] [size=4]Frost Delver [/quote] [quote=Most Dragons] [item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [item=Breed Change: Coatl] [size=4]Breed Change: Wildclaw, Breed Change: Coatl [/quote] [quote=Most 1t/0t levels] [item=Speedy] [size=4]Speedy won by @Chrisondra [/quote] [br] [center][size=5][b]Round One Winners[/b][/size] [br][br] [columns][nextcol][left][list] [*][size=4]Winners will be chosen every other day via random.org in batches of 10. Winners may only win once. [br] [*][size=4]Winners will have 24 hours to respond before being bumped to the bottom of the next round. Failure to respond a second time will result in removal from the list.[br] [*][size=4]If you change your username during the raffle, it is your responsibility to notify us. [br] [*][size=4]Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on).[br] [*][size=4]Available prizes can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3110410/1#post_50522729]HERE.[/url] [/list][/left] [columns][nextcol][LIST=1] [*][size=4] @BlueLatios [*][size=4] @QueenEvaine [*][size=4] @LemonyCurry [*][size=4] @Raevus [*][size=4] @Supremedorklord [*][size=4] @Magpieshrike [*][size=4] @Fieryblood [*][size=4] @Lomon [*][size=4] @Ern [*][size=4] @shadowbattle [/LIST]
slKbS0N.png

Thank you to everyone who supported Nature during the battle!

Only winners will be pinged after this; if you'd like to be pinged for every round, please add your name to the raffle drawing pinglist.

[raffle participants list was here]

nbG6qGF.png

@Persteph You placed first in both levels and dragons sent - please let me know which one of those prizes you'd like!

@Morrowind is the runner up for the remaining prize.

Most Levels wrote:
Frost Delver

Frost Delver

Most Dragons wrote:
Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Coatl

Breed Change: Wildclaw, Breed Change: Coatl

Most 1t/0t levels wrote:
Speedy

Speedy

won by @Chrisondra

Round One Winners

• Winners will be chosen every other day via random.org in batches of 10. Winners may only win once.

• Winners will have 24 hours to respond before being bumped to the bottom of the next round. Failure to respond a second time will result in removal from the list.

• If you change your username during the raffle, it is your responsibility to notify us.

• Please list which prize packs you'd like in order of preference. (If you are drawn first, pick one prize pack. If you are drawn second, pick two prize packs. If you are drawn third, pick three...and so on).

• Available prizes can be found HERE.

1. @BlueLatios
  2. @QueenEvaine
  3. @LemonyCurry
  4. @Raevus
  5. @Supremedorklord
  6. @Magpieshrike
  7. @Fieryblood
  8. @Lomon
  9. @Ern
  10. @shadowbattle
1. No Need to Brood
2. Spritely Spark
3. Spritely Spell
4. Spritely Spoils
5. Spritely Stones
6. Spritely Skater
7. Spritely Streak

thank you all so much for hosting a fun battle!
1. No Need to Brood
2. Spritely Spark
3. Spritely Spell
4. Spritely Spoils
5. Spritely Stones
6. Spritely Skater
7. Spritely Streak

thank you all so much for hosting a fun battle!
Congrats to the winners! <3
Congrats to the winners! <3
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
  1. No Need to Brood
  2. Spritely Spark
  3. Spritely Spell
  4. Spritely Spoils
  5. Spritely Skater
  6. Spritely Streak
  7. Spritely Shadow
  8. Spritely Sirocco

Thank you for your hard work during battle week!
  1. No Need to Brood
  2. Spritely Spark
  3. Spritely Spell
  4. Spritely Spoils
  5. Spritely Skater
  6. Spritely Streak
  7. Spritely Shadow
  8. Spritely Sirocco

Thank you for your hard work during battle week!
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 87