Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old accounts with no shiny star?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i've been here since nov 2014, with only a couple breaks. still no shiny star haha. i mainly used to just lurk, or i was too busy playing flightcraft back in ye olden days to post in the forums. i've been trying to get more active in the community nowadays, but my social battery is usually too low to be consistent x_x

maybe i'll get that shiny star someday though! i probably won't realize it lol
i've been here since nov 2014, with only a couple breaks. still no shiny star haha. i mainly used to just lurk, or i was too busy playing flightcraft back in ye olden days to post in the forums. i've been trying to get more active in the community nowadays, but my social battery is usually too low to be consistent x_x

maybe i'll get that shiny star someday though! i probably won't realize it lol
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
been here since 2016, but could never get involved much with the forums! i usually post on certain threads, and tried the roleplay forum a few times, yet maybe someday i'll be mega active
been here since 2016, but could never get involved much with the forums! i usually post on certain threads, and tried the roleplay forum a few times, yet maybe someday i'll be mega active
LETSGOPLEG.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
Been here since 2015.

First few years I was the least Active and had no clue what I was doing.

It wasn't till 2019 I steadily became more active here on this site. Only recently (like since the end of last year) I have been visiting the forms more frequently.
Been here since 2015.

First few years I was the least Active and had no clue what I was doing.

It wasn't till 2019 I steadily became more active here on this site. Only recently (like since the end of last year) I have been visiting the forms more frequently.
I mostly lurk, I've also taken huge hiatuses and every time I check back in on the site it takes me a while to get back into the swing of things. I joined in 2014 but my account really isn't that developed because of it, I'm pretty sure there's lots like me but you just don't hear from us really.
I mostly lurk, I've also taken huge hiatuses and every time I check back in on the site it takes me a while to get back into the swing of things. I joined in 2014 but my account really isn't that developed because of it, I'm pretty sure there's lots like me but you just don't hear from us really.
KVbkgOZ.png
2015, and I mostly lurk. A lot of topics around here either don't interest/apply to me, or I don't have any useful contribution to the conversation, so I don't say much. I haven't even bothered with a vista even though I have a bunch.
2015, and I mostly lurk. A lot of topics around here either don't interest/apply to me, or I don't have any useful contribution to the conversation, so I don't say much. I haven't even bothered with a vista even though I have a bunch.
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
ey, 2014 gang here. i played until like... early 2017 i think, then lost interest until pretty recently. there are so many cool new dragons & genes!
ey, 2014 gang here. i played until like... early 2017 i think, then lost interest until pretty recently. there are so many cool new dragons & genes!
7zOPjcL.png
[quote name="Sylvandyr" date="2022-03-15 20:01:05" ] I think there are probably many more old accounts with no shiny star than are heard from. Many people either avoid the forums altogether or lurk without posting much, so it's very reasonable not to have a shiny star even with an old account. [/quote] Me. This is me. Once a year I'll get chatty but I generally like to avoid the forums unless I'm looking for a dragon. Plus I regularly clean up my threads and replies
Sylvandyr wrote on 2022-03-15 20:01:05:
I think there are probably many more old accounts with no shiny star than are heard from. Many people either avoid the forums altogether or lurk without posting much, so it's very reasonable not to have a shiny star even with an old account.

Me. This is me. Once a year I'll get chatty but I generally like to avoid the forums unless I'm looking for a dragon. Plus I regularly clean up my threads and replies
[quote name="Sylvandyr" date="2022-03-15 20:01:05" ] I think there are probably many more old accounts with no shiny star than are heard from. Many people either avoid the forums altogether or lurk without posting much, so it's very reasonable not to have a shiny star even with an old account. [/quote] [center]:D[/center]
Sylvandyr wrote on 2022-03-15 20:01:05:
I think there are probably many more old accounts with no shiny star than are heard from. Many people either avoid the forums altogether or lurk without posting much, so it's very reasonable not to have a shiny star even with an old account.
:D
I joined back in 2014, but i stopped playing til this year. I've become re-obsessed. The dragon phase is back in full bloom.
I joined back in 2014, but i stopped playing til this year. I've become re-obsessed. The dragon phase is back in full bloom.
QCwky.gif DdZ4S.gif
i joined in 2013 and mostly post on the art forums, or dragon share...took a bit of a hiatus but now i'm obsessed with my dragons again, oops!

edit; this is post #704 let's go,,,,,
i'll make it someday ; u ;
i joined in 2013 and mostly post on the art forums, or dragon share...took a bit of a hiatus but now i'm obsessed with my dragons again, oops!

edit; this is post #704 let's go,,,,,
i'll make it someday ; u ;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10