Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | intro! (anyone wanna be friends?)
My name is Ari/Xio and so far I've been having fun staring at my dragons and making them fight things. I've heard of this game for a bit, but I finally made an account when I just felt the overwhelming urge to waste time and I was feeling REALLY nostalgic for neopets. I just wanted a fun site where I can take care of virtual animals and play some minigames :)

I joined the shadow clan because I have a brand to keep, even online where no one knows me.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm excited to make some friends and figure things out!
My name is Ari/Xio and so far I've been having fun staring at my dragons and making them fight things. I've heard of this game for a bit, but I finally made an account when I just felt the overwhelming urge to waste time and I was feeling REALLY nostalgic for neopets. I just wanted a fun site where I can take care of virtual animals and play some minigames :)

I joined the shadow clan because I have a brand to keep, even online where no one knows me.

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm excited to make some friends and figure things out!
Hi Ari! Nice to meet you!!
Val ~ He/They/Nya
vaporeon.gif
hey, it's nice to meet you!!
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
[quote name="FurryFBI" date="2022-03-15 17:51:03" ] Hi Ari! Nice to meet you!! [/quote] Nice to meet you too!
FurryFBI wrote on 2022-03-15 17:51:03:

Nice to meet you too!
[quote name="luckydragonwolf" date="2022-03-16 08:50:01" ] hey, it's nice to meet you!! [/quote] Hi! Thank you for the friend request! :)
luckydragonwolf wrote on 2022-03-16 08:50:01:

Hi! Thank you for the friend request! :)
nice to meet you
nice to meet you
You never truly fail unless you give up.
Rc85s.gif
mdwJU.gif
1CSt0.gif
PzJM3.gif
Me too!

I made this account a couple days ago when I had the whole day off and nothing to do but wait for some really important news. The first thing I did was try and make a new Neopets account. I thought it was the BEST idea ever. But there was the whole adobe flash player nightmare, so I gave up and found this. And now I'm obsessed.

But I also have no idea what I'm doing. So let's be friends! I'm Allegra. :)
Me too!

I made this account a couple days ago when I had the whole day off and nothing to do but wait for some really important news. The first thing I did was try and make a new Neopets account. I thought it was the BEST idea ever. But there was the whole adobe flash player nightmare, so I gave up and found this. And now I'm obsessed.

But I also have no idea what I'm doing. So let's be friends! I'm Allegra. :)
Nice to meetcha!
Nice to meetcha!
@xiolette welcome to flight rising! I hope you are enjoying your time here, if you need any help feel free to dm me!
@xiolette welcome to flight rising! I hope you are enjoying your time here, if you need any help feel free to dm me!

Nice to meetcha! :]

Nice to meetcha! :]