Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flash Games You Loved?
1 2 3
Papa's Cupcakeria? Yes [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Papa's Cupcakeria? Yes
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
the duck life series, so much. there's a new one without flash but i was only to play the demo, and it just feels like pokemon lite with ducks slapped on it.

the sinjid series! probably my favorite fighting (or fighting-aligned) game out there. beat it so many times <3

solipskier has to be my absolute favorite, though. it was a little infinite runner skiing game with a cool aesthetic. used to go to my parent's computer straight after school, shuffle my ""hardcore"" playlist on my mp3 player (which mostly consisted of imagine dragon songs), and zone out while playing that for a good half an hour.
the duck life series, so much. there's a new one without flash but i was only to play the demo, and it just feels like pokemon lite with ducks slapped on it.

the sinjid series! probably my favorite fighting (or fighting-aligned) game out there. beat it so many times <3

solipskier has to be my absolute favorite, though. it was a little infinite runner skiing game with a cool aesthetic. used to go to my parent's computer straight after school, shuffle my ""hardcore"" playlist on my mp3 player (which mostly consisted of imagine dragon songs), and zone out while playing that for a good half an hour.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
Papa's games
Duck Life series
Run series
Sugar, Sugar
Factory Balls series
Papa's games
Duck Life series
Run series
Sugar, Sugar
Factory Balls series
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
• Old Animal Jam
• Club Penguin
• Moshi Monsters
• Petpet Park
• Stinkoman 20X6
• Those old Pokémon flash games that were on the official Pokémon site
• All of the Henry Stickmin games
• All of the Riddle School games

I love these flash games to death. I wish someone could bring Petpet Park back… That was SO fun… :(
• Old Animal Jam
• Club Penguin
• Moshi Monsters
• Petpet Park
• Stinkoman 20X6
• Those old Pokémon flash games that were on the official Pokémon site
• All of the Henry Stickmin games
• All of the Riddle School games

I love these flash games to death. I wish someone could bring Petpet Park back… That was SO fun… :(
chaogarden.gif
AdventureQuest was interesting. Still going on in HTML5 last I checked, apparently Artix released a NES hombrew not long ago. Neat.
AdventureQuest was interesting. Still going on in HTML5 last I checked, apparently Artix released a NES hombrew not long ago. Neat.
My writing project.
William and Sly
Paws
Jade Wolf
Duck Life
Gretel and Hansel
Fire boy and Water girl
Moshi Monsters
Petpet Park
Various Super Mario flash games
William and Sly
Paws
Jade Wolf
Duck Life
Gretel and Hansel
Fire boy and Water girl
Moshi Monsters
Petpet Park
Various Super Mario flash games
She/her | 3+ FR Time | Art!

72rKK.gif
All the Papa's __ria games, Duck life and most of the games on cool math which i dont remember most of the names.
All the Papa's __ria games, Duck life and most of the games on cool math which i dont remember most of the names.
Kolt- "Currently there's no dragons up or ready for sell.."
73884726p.png
If you know, you know. [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/newgrounds/images/a/a6/Interactive_Buddy.jpg[/img]
If you know, you know.

Interactive_Buddy.jpg
[quote name="Solidiary" date="2022-03-14 15:57:45" ] [quote name="buggy101" date="2022-03-14 15:08:35" ] -Vulpin Adventure (Best Flash game OST ever TBH) [/quote] OH MY GOODNESS SOMEONE FINALLY REMEMBERS THIS GAME I used to spend a lot of time playing it! [/quote] Me too. My favorite part was probably trying to find all of the unlockable colors.
Solidiary wrote on 2022-03-14 15:57:45:
buggy101 wrote on 2022-03-14 15:08:35:
-Vulpin Adventure (Best Flash game OST ever TBH)
OH MY GOODNESS SOMEONE FINALLY REMEMBERS THIS GAME
I used to spend a lot of time playing it!
Me too. My favorite part was probably trying to find all of the unlockable colors.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Does anyone remember the Run games? As in, the ones with the little grey alien running through tunnels and trying not to fall into the void? I used to love those, especially Run 3. Too bad it was never finished though...
Does anyone remember the Run games? As in, the ones with the little grey alien running through tunnels and trying not to fall into the void? I used to love those, especially Run 3. Too bad it was never finished though...
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
1 2 3