Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | gao's guard - reprints
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 267 268
If a slot opens for either Sly Look, could I grab it? They’re gorgeous!
If a slot opens for either Sly Look, could I grab it? They’re gorgeous!
signature_fr_sunsward_by_vampireselene13-d8zkupp.png[img][/img]
Hello
I'm writing down the product that still receive orders again because I think thread orders are faster than self-ping lists.
I'd like to order one tricky harvest.
I prefer PA transactions.
Hello
I'm writing down the product that still receive orders again because I think thread orders are faster than self-ping lists.
I'd like to order one tricky harvest.
I prefer PA transactions.
oh man. wish the preorder lists for both versions of sly look weren't full already. those are gorgeous accents!
oh man. wish the preorder lists for both versions of sly look weren't full already. those are gorgeous accents!
@sazanami can you just send me a pa once its printed? Easier for me
@sazanami can you just send me a pa once its printed? Easier for me
8HH30Ku.png
Would love a slot for tricky harvest!!
Would love a slot for tricky harvest!!
98-EFC919-EEB3-4-D40-AF4-D-79072-CC56-FD6.png 6404-E898-A89-F-4-BF0-A1-BD-FAEE5-DF8-C8-E9.png 40-A6-F054-D77-E-461-D-9201-1-C8-E62049-E95.png
one slot left on tricky harvest before its closed for now!

...also tropifruit and tricky harvest got resubmitted today, lines/shading wasnt dark enough. altered it a tad and the preview link should have the updated file
one slot left on tricky harvest before its closed for now!

...also tropifruit and tricky harvest got resubmitted today, lines/shading wasnt dark enough. altered it a tad and the preview link should have the updated file
Illustration24.png
may I have the slot for tricky harvest?
may I have the slot for tricky harvest?
nBsxSdL.png
StP4Epc.pngMPwWncU.png27B1xUW.png
@sazanami apologies for the late response, but I'd like a PA if possible!
@sazanami apologies for the late response, but I'd like a PA if possible!
VXZZmOI.png
Ah looks like I just missed out on Tricky Harvest.

I put myself on the back-up pinglist for it but I was wondering if you'd offer prints if an accent blueprint and a fee was offered? I don't even mind if the fee is like 3x the pre-order price... I just have a mighty need
Ah looks like I just missed out on Tricky Harvest.

I put myself on the back-up pinglist for it but I was wondering if you'd offer prints if an accent blueprint and a fee was offered? I don't even mind if the fee is like 3x the pre-order price... I just have a mighty need
B085zk6.pngBbHtKFT.pnghVDz5nC.png
Question:
It says at the top "Wispwolf, Tropifruit, Tricky harvest is accepting payment." bit also says "- do not send gems until asked"

Is that the ask or? Sorry for my confusion!
Question:
It says at the top "Wispwolf, Tropifruit, Tricky harvest is accepting payment." bit also says "- do not send gems until asked"

Is that the ask or? Sorry for my confusion!
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 267 268