Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Better deity colors?
I've recently been looking at the canon colors of the FR deities. Currently, for my "avatar" project, I need fire and plague. I had the idea to look up exact-color dragons for sale and buy them. However, when doing that with Plaguebringer exacts, it wasn't even close!

It isn't bad with every deity though. Arcanist is actually pretty tolerable (due to the fae skin that mimics him). Plaguebringer though was pretty annoying.

So I brought it upon myself to create a more accurate deity color set!

Here's an example with Plaguebringer!

newPlague

what do you think about this idea? Is it useless?
I've recently been looking at the canon colors of the FR deities. Currently, for my "avatar" project, I need fire and plague. I had the idea to look up exact-color dragons for sale and buy them. However, when doing that with Plaguebringer exacts, it wasn't even close!

It isn't bad with every deity though. Arcanist is actually pretty tolerable (due to the fae skin that mimics him). Plaguebringer though was pretty annoying.

So I brought it upon myself to create a more accurate deity color set!

Here's an example with Plaguebringer!

newPlague

what do you think about this idea? Is it useless?
earth_small.png6e56787062fd50d74e68473c37c9e35a.pngearth_small.png
I like it! This is really neat :)
I like it! This is really neat :)
serperior.gif druddigon.gif kyurem.gif zekrom.gif reshiram.gif
I love it when threads like these come! I too once tried out different colors for deities. It might be outdated now with so many new genes, but this is what I had for Glittermom. Stone/Sanddollar/Yellow [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=12&winggene=26&wings=110&auth=3d6614ae739c91f9ef78733b637da6b73c8398fe&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I love it when threads like these come! I too once tried out different colors for deities. It might be outdated now with so many new genes, but this is what I had for Glittermom.
Stone/Sanddollar/Yellow
dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=1&breed=1&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=104&tertgene=12&winggene=26&wings=110&auth=3d6614ae739c91f9ef78733b637da6b73c8398fe&dummyext=prev.png
Y02PS6v.png
I can see where you're going there too! We can't match genes exactly (because no known breeds can match the deities exactly, with the possible exception of aberration for plaguebringer) but we can least go colors.

Frankly though, not all flight representatives have to be the element of the flight they're representing. If the mirror I shared had been Plague Primal and not Wind Multigaze, the accent color wouldn't really be there. Though, I guess accents could fix the problem.
I can see where you're going there too! We can't match genes exactly (because no known breeds can match the deities exactly, with the possible exception of aberration for plaguebringer) but we can least go colors.

Frankly though, not all flight representatives have to be the element of the flight they're representing. If the mirror I shared had been Plague Primal and not Wind Multigaze, the accent color wouldn't really be there. Though, I guess accents could fix the problem.
earth_small.png6e56787062fd50d74e68473c37c9e35a.pngearth_small.png