Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Teeb's art shop [T/G/€]
1 2 3 4 5
@wolvykasu

of course! I'll add you to the list :D
@wolvykasu

of course! I'll add you to the list :D
@luunai [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/5917eb670b52315130e89ac845d97ffb/ee587f995122f3ba-ef/s1280x1920/3f2f3f27d6d1a5ca077cbc89f4cf13cc051f27dd.png[/img] All done with Syndefald! Let me know if anything needs fixing
@luunai

3f2f3f27d6d1a5ca077cbc89f4cf13cc051f27dd.png

All done with Syndefald! Let me know if anything needs fixing
@Teeb

hello! would you have a pinglist for your artwork/ have any plans on reopening in the future? Your artwork is absolutely stunning! the values and rendering is so dreamlike! TwT

or perhaps any socials to see more of your pieces on? :0

thank you!
@Teeb

hello! would you have a pinglist for your artwork/ have any plans on reopening in the future? Your artwork is absolutely stunning! the values and rendering is so dreamlike! TwT

or perhaps any socials to see more of your pieces on? :0

thank you!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Avmire

Hi there, thank you so much for your interest!
I do have a pinglist for when I reopen in the future, I can add you to it if you like.

I have a tumblr and twitter account, but I haven't used them much as of late. Feel free to have a look either way! You can find them here:
Tumblr
Twitter
@Avmire

Hi there, thank you so much for your interest!
I do have a pinglist for when I reopen in the future, I can add you to it if you like.

I have a tumblr and twitter account, but I haven't used them much as of late. Feel free to have a look either way! You can find them here:
Tumblr
Twitter
Please ping me as well @Teeb!
Please ping me as well @Teeb!
PEnIA1u.png
@Teeb

aa yes I'd love to be added to the pinglist! :D thank you so much! TwT
@Teeb

aa yes I'd love to be added to the pinglist! :D thank you so much! TwT
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Elextra
Added! :D