Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Refactors Keep Rollin'
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Could it be possible to have the time notification in Arlo's Digsite be removed? It's bothersome to have to constantly click the 15/10 minute notification off.
Could it be possible to have the time notification in Arlo's Digsite be removed? It's bothersome to have to constantly click the 15/10 minute notification off.
http://nightmarehound.deviantart.com/
http://hurtanminttu.tumblr.com/
This looks fantastic! Can't wait for an updated look to clan profiles, and Crim's new art is simply astounding.
This looks fantastic! Can't wait for an updated look to clan profiles, and Crim's new art is simply astounding.
DC3-D8-F65-FC03-47-C6-83-A5-A2419-F240-A5-F.png h e l l o !

- i'm archaeon
- just returned to FR
CC19-EF2-A-C4-C3-4-E38-9683-7-D2-C3-A6494-D0.png .

- he/him or they/them.
- hoards random dragons with little apparent value
46-B7589-F-497-A-4-E36-9-BE9-A2325-C324553.png
Love the new Crim art! She looks like she's having a blast. That's just Joxar left now, I believe!
Love the new Crim art! She looks like she's having a blast. That's just Joxar left now, I believe!
NRIoOfa.png
THE CRIM REVAMP LOOKS SO GOOD!!!
I was wondering when we'd get it!!
THE CRIM REVAMP LOOKS SO GOOD!!!
I was wondering when we'd get it!!
HzGpUHb.png
Xhaztol h o w do you amass that huge of a food hoard you're worse than Crim
Xhaztol h o w do you amass that huge of a food hoard you're worse than Crim
5bvVN6y.gif
was gonna say i noticed the art changes early this morning, they look amazing!!!!!
was gonna say i noticed the art changes early this morning, they look amazing!!!!!
blhNXG3.png
The Crim update looks great overall! But I'm not sure about the new button styling. The inverted colors for the Trade button in the old layout was very helpful, as it was a quick visual indicator of an item being available to trade. The new button styling, where the New Offer and Trade buttons look identical and the Trade button will simply have greyed-out text, is extremely subtle by comparison.

Everything looks phenomenal! Thank you for all your hard work. c:
The Crim update looks great overall! But I'm not sure about the new button styling. The inverted colors for the Trade button in the old layout was very helpful, as it was a quick visual indicator of an item being available to trade. The new button styling, where the New Offer and Trade buttons look identical and the Trade button will simply have greyed-out text, is extremely subtle by comparison.

Everything looks phenomenal! Thank you for all your hard work. c:
sH4hg7m.pngeilMqrZ.gif 8DyXvaa.png eilMqrZ.gifsH4hg7m.png
all of a sudden when i type something in the search bar in the treasure marketplace and then I hit F5 to refresh, the search term will be gone and it reverts to the entire marketplace stock. Please tell me that is unintentional and that you can fix it.
all of a sudden when i type something in the search bar in the treasure marketplace and then I hit F5 to refresh, the search term will be gone and it reverts to the entire marketplace stock. Please tell me that is unintentional and that you can fix it.
Moving icons in forum signaturs make the forum harder accessible to people with visual processing disorders
whew
whew
cc0bb6df-8e45-43b1-a569-fbf5268ecce8.gif
Love it!
Love it!
jEoykqi.png
====== oqjWYKt.png
XxxGZDG.png
PRICTGJ.png
koH0cYu.png
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif lHX3YIL.png
aBzXjY8.png