Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Refactors Keep Rollin'
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Wow can't wait for the new and improved look of the profile page <3
Wow can't wait for the new and improved look of the profile page <3
34819.png
cassie

they/them
FR + 10

xxx
my god, video games
really, when I'll think of something to put here I will

xxx

FtTDV7S.png
I'm curious to see how the profile revamp will look like when it's done!

Also, the detail of Crim having a wishlist is cute. Even moreso that the background of her "receipt" lines up with it.
I'm curious to see how the profile revamp will look like when it's done!

Also, the detail of Crim having a wishlist is cute. Even moreso that the background of her "receipt" lines up with it.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Xhaztol

I would be happy if I could use a few "Magnifying glasses" each time than just 1 and wait 10 min and then repeat. It's slow than working on 5 spots with the pickaxes for 15 min. Could we instead use a few each time, even if we might need to wait a bit longer? I just want to feel more motivated to use the 50 "Magnifying glasses" that I have right now and don't feel like using really since it's 1 spot and 10 min waiting each time. Please do something about it so they feel more fun to use and not collect dust as I will just keep getting more that I might not use.

I do like the pickaxes and the research notes, they are fun to use.
@Xhaztol

I would be happy if I could use a few "Magnifying glasses" each time than just 1 and wait 10 min and then repeat. It's slow than working on 5 spots with the pickaxes for 15 min. Could we instead use a few each time, even if we might need to wait a bit longer? I just want to feel more motivated to use the 50 "Magnifying glasses" that I have right now and don't feel like using really since it's 1 spot and 10 min waiting each time. Please do something about it so they feel more fun to use and not collect dust as I will just keep getting more that I might not use.

I do like the pickaxes and the research notes, they are fun to use.
Art.png Train.png Sale.png
I'm in the boat of not really liking the clan profile mockup. I like the compactness that the side bar has, I don't have to really scroll down if I have to and tbh the way things are organized feels really reversed to me.

I don't care much for a friend list or honestly recent activity, ngl it's not much of anything when it comes to game play but forum activity is something I interact with constantly. Having that on the bottom feels off.

I don't mind the profile comments getting reworked, that's fine but I also don't need a regulation of the profile scene/forum set up. It's not something that is pleasing to me. I check the top most part of the page for element information so I'm not sure if I'm going to like this whole deal. Maybe there could be toggle options to change how things look like or reorganizing what you want as priority for activity etc etc.

It unfortunately feels like the classic ' new wave, cutting edge, future' look that I've grown to dislike as the sites remove the quaint and quirk that I grew with
I'm in the boat of not really liking the clan profile mockup. I like the compactness that the side bar has, I don't have to really scroll down if I have to and tbh the way things are organized feels really reversed to me.

I don't care much for a friend list or honestly recent activity, ngl it's not much of anything when it comes to game play but forum activity is something I interact with constantly. Having that on the bottom feels off.

I don't mind the profile comments getting reworked, that's fine but I also don't need a regulation of the profile scene/forum set up. It's not something that is pleasing to me. I check the top most part of the page for element information so I'm not sure if I'm going to like this whole deal. Maybe there could be toggle options to change how things look like or reorganizing what you want as priority for activity etc etc.

It unfortunately feels like the classic ' new wave, cutting edge, future' look that I've grown to dislike as the sites remove the quaint and quirk that I grew with
Z7cgb70.png
Ooh I can't wait for the update of user page! I like that vista will be visible not only on the forum, but also on the user page.
Ooh I can't wait for the update of user page! I like that vista will be visible not only on the forum, but also on the user page.
6BU91EQ.png iyqNk2n.png

FR +10 | Di/Yasha | he/him | russian

(read name like Dee)

Looking for special date dragons

____3aqtcaM.png
I'm really looking forward the new Profile Update! I really like how you set it up, moving the Recent Activities on a side and making the Forum Posts more clear and readable. Also I enjoy the rework on the comments and the wider space for Clan Infos. My only concern tho is about the User Info section. It's too big in my opinion. Don't know if you plan to write something there that's not shown yet in the caption image, but if you're not, then there is soo much empty space. I love the Vista concept, but will it desplay the actual vista we are using on the forum or will it be custom? Cause to be honest I will prefer my profile to keep a certain aesthetic and this will force me to costantly have specific Vistas if they are linked. Customisation would be great! Thank you for all your hard work, staff! You're making this site amazing! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
I'm really looking forward the new Profile Update! I really like how you set it up, moving the Recent Activities on a side and making the Forum Posts more clear and readable. Also I enjoy the rework on the comments and the wider space for Clan Infos.

My only concern tho is about the User Info section. It's too big in my opinion. Don't know if you plan to write something there that's not shown yet in the caption image, but if you're not, then there is soo much empty space.

I love the Vista concept, but will it desplay the actual vista we are using on the forum or will it be custom? Cause to be honest I will prefer my profile to keep a certain aesthetic and this will force me to costantly have specific Vistas if they are linked. Customisation would be great!

Thank you for all your hard work, staff! You're making this site amazing!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
:D Yay for refactors.
Crim's new art looks great.
We like the new profile layout but it'd be nice to have recent forum activity moved up and more threads displayed :D We use that feature all the time so having it smaller and further down the page wouldn't be ideal.
:D Yay for refactors.
Crim's new art looks great.
We like the new profile layout but it'd be nice to have recent forum activity moved up and more threads displayed :D We use that feature all the time so having it smaller and further down the page wouldn't be ideal.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Crim looks like a different character and less Thundra now, which bothers me. But it's [i]your[/i] NPC, so whatever you decide. [b]With Arlo, the max level being 2, is what kills the feature to me.[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/913736519251025920/951436342003384321/unknown.png[/img]
Crim looks like a different character and less Thundra now, which bothers me. But it's your NPC, so whatever you decide.

With Arlo, the max level being 2, is what kills the feature to me.
unknown.png
18qkmim.png
Aryena&BillieXNtD94z.png
0uVMYap.png
FR_mid_column_sig.png
Hfp00Bl.pngfdUVIfW.pngQUIpVFE.pngUMevL3r.png
bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngDa1cz0f.pngOBrKa68.png
Crim looks so beautiful now!
The profile redesign is very nice, it looks more complete and I'm happy that the forum vista will be visible there!
Crim looks so beautiful now!
The profile redesign is very nice, it looks more complete and I'm happy that the forum vista will be visible there!
Honestly I don't know if I'd ever get used to new clan profile, current layout might be simple but that's the beauty of it
Honestly I don't know if I'd ever get used to new clan profile, current layout might be simple but that's the beauty of it
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41