Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Refactors Keep Rollin'
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41
It's good to hear things are going smoothly!
It's good to hear things are going smoothly!
Yesss!!
Yesss!!
I was just saying Crim needed a face lift she looks fantastic!
I was just saying Crim needed a face lift she looks fantastic!
Z7cgb70.png
What an excellent and clear update! I love Crim's art update, she looks so shiny and new now! Just like her brother. Looking forward to the profile rework, though I think I'd switch the position of recent activity/forum posts with the position of the friends list. Very excited to hear all the updates!!
What an excellent and clear update! I love Crim's art update, she looks so shiny and new now! Just like her brother. Looking forward to the profile rework, though I think I'd switch the position of recent activity/forum posts with the position of the friends list. Very excited to hear all the updates!!
I love the new crim art Crim went from being sly like she has a shady deal and pretending to write directly onto her "desk" with weird paws to looking absolutely unhinged [img]https://flightrising.com/html5/jigsaw/puzzles/puzzle25.jpg[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/crim/background.png[/img] The fact that her list also says "wishlist" on it too lol this is the face of madness [img]https://i.imgur.com/jutX1P6.png[/img]
I love the new crim art

Crim went from being sly like she has a shady deal and pretending to write directly onto her "desk" with weird paws
to looking absolutely unhinged

puzzle25.jpg
background.png
The fact that her list also says "wishlist" on it too lol

this is the face of madness
jutX1P6.png
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
oh Crim look so pretty! I love

I do wish there was more contrast for the trade button between when it's greyed out vs when it's not; I click fast and it's easier to miss now
oh Crim look so pretty! I love

I do wish there was more contrast for the trade button between when it's greyed out vs when it's not; I click fast and it's easier to miss now
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
Loving these updates but also fully agreeing with wanting higher contrast on the trade button for greyed out vs not!
Loving these updates but also fully agreeing with wanting higher contrast on the trade button for greyed out vs not!
LOVING ALL THESE UPDATES and future changes!
LOVING ALL THESE UPDATES and future changes!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
On the Crim page the highlighting is too subtle now. I keep clicking trade when I do not have anything to trade. I never had trouble with this before. I feel like it is because there is not enough color definition like there was before.
On the Crim page the highlighting is too subtle now. I keep clicking trade when I do not have anything to trade. I never had trouble with this before. I feel like it is because there is not enough color definition like there was before.
Crim looks so gud :D
Crim looks so gud :D
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41