Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Khayria's UMAs | Heros WCM reprint
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 111 112
that abe accent looks lovely <3
that abe accent looks lovely <3
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
[font=georgia][size=4]Hi! Just added myself to the last slot of the 20th run since I saw it was empty and didn't think to scroll down and see if it really [i]was[/i] the latest run. Then I noticed that it [i]wasn't[/i], so, well, I figured I should check in with you to make sure that it's alright and that I haven't accidentally contributed to someone getting overwritten? I wouldn't want that [emoji=guardian sad size=1] If something [i]has[/i] gone wrong, could I ask you to move me down to a better slot in a later run? Sorry for the bother and thank you for your time [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hi!
Just added myself to the last slot of the 20th run since I saw it was empty and didn't think to scroll down and see if it really was the latest run.

Then I noticed that it wasn't, so, well, I figured I should check in with you to make sure that it's alright and that I haven't accidentally contributed to someone getting overwritten? I wouldn't want that

If something has gone wrong, could I ask you to move me down to a better slot in a later run?

Sorry for the bother and thank you for your time
image0-2.png
Are you going to release those beautiful guardian female accents to the public? Also can I be in your ping list?
Are you going to release those beautiful guardian female accents to the public? Also can I be in your ping list?
8HH30Ku.png
Added myself to run 26 of Shadow of the Sun, since there was an empty spot.
Added myself to run 26 of Shadow of the Sun, since there was an empty spot.
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
@Outpost if the slot was empty and you didn't write over anyone else, it's totally fine c:

@Erisalia yes, the guardians will be released publically! the pre-printed first runs just came back from the queue on the night before the ancient release, and I wanted to wait until the hype is over c: if you already have the funds, you can tell me which one(s) you want and i can send a copy already, since i do have a bunch of them sitting in my hoard already hahaha
(also, I added you to the general pinglist, thanks!)

updated to here!
@Outpost if the slot was empty and you didn't write over anyone else, it's totally fine c:

@Erisalia yes, the guardians will be released publically! the pre-printed first runs just came back from the queue on the night before the ancient release, and I wanted to wait until the hype is over c: if you already have the funds, you can tell me which one(s) you want and i can send a copy already, since i do have a bunch of them sitting in my hoard already hahaha
(also, I added you to the general pinglist, thanks!)

updated to here!
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
If possible could my slot be taken off from run 24 please, if not I totally understand!
If possible could my slot be taken off from run 24 please, if not I totally understand!
kiki she/her fr+0
Divider-Branch4.png
about SIblLnn.png hatchery SIblLnn.png projects SIblLnn.png wishlist
Removed myself off of run 26, sorry! I wish you well with the sales.
Removed myself off of run 26, sorry! I wish you well with the sales.
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
@Khayria: Could I cancel my preorder for Shadow of the Sun please? I ended up not getting the dragon that I intended it for. Thank you and sorry for the trouble!
@Khayria: Could I cancel my preorder for Shadow of the Sun please? I ended up not getting the dragon that I intended it for. Thank you and sorry for the trouble!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

added myself to a slot for run 30 of Shadow of the Sun! beautiful accent
added myself to a slot for run 30 of Shadow of the Sun! beautiful accent
He/They 3W1nMYR.png tn0RSo5.pngpZJYyk4.png
Pgv53XB.png125nq1m.png
@Khayria
Hi! Can I snag a spot for the Abb accent? Nevermind I figured it out! Super excited for this one.
@Khayria
Hi! Can I snag a spot for the Abb accent? Nevermind I figured it out! Super excited for this one.
HxKZv97.png UZ6dqn4.pngshadow_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciuash.gif
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 111 112