Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | gijinka head shot commissions (CLOSED!)
1 2 3 4
@jabee Oh man... this is quite the dilemma... I would LOVE to buy some of your art, but the new smoke gene...! But I might not be able to snatch the smoke gene anyway... Urk... I think I'll pass for now, as painful as it is... ;A; It won't take too long until the next round, I hope?
@jabee Oh man... this is quite the dilemma... I would LOVE to buy some of your art, but the new smoke gene...! But I might not be able to snatch the smoke gene anyway... Urk... I think I'll pass for now, as painful as it is... ;A; It won't take too long until the next round, I hope?
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
@thewolfspeaker Oh of course, no worries!! and hehe hopefully, i'll ping you again the next time I open up?
@thewolfspeaker Oh of course, no worries!! and hehe hopefully, i'll ping you again the next time I open up?
@jabee Sounds good!
@jabee Sounds good!
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
@jabee
Would you be willing to do a headshot of one of my OCs?
@jabee
Would you be willing to do a headshot of one of my OCs?
@jabee oh wowie your art is beautiful! ;o; sadly i don't have enough treasure to spare so may i be on the pinglist please? c:
@jabee oh wowie your art is beautiful! ;o; sadly i don't have enough treasure to spare so may i be on the pinglist please? c:
@KarayanK Ah okay, why not :D send me a pm with references !
@KarayanK Ah okay, why not :D send me a pm with references !
@Jennvin thank you so much!! and alright!
@Jennvin thank you so much!! and alright!
@jabee

OOHHH GOSH. ;/O/; May I please be added to your pinglist?
@jabee

OOHHH GOSH. ;/O/; May I please be added to your pinglist?
LEbRoVp.png
@jabee Y-your art is so pretty. I love your style so much!

Do you think I can have two slots? One gijinka headshot, and maybe a headshot of my OC? ; w ; I'd be most grateful!
@jabee Y-your art is so pretty. I love your style so much!

Do you think I can have two slots? One gijinka headshot, and maybe a headshot of my OC? ; w ; I'd be most grateful!
eFXnrYx.gif
@jabee

Could I be on your ping list please? :D
@jabee

Could I be on your ping list please? :D
1 2 3 4