Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Aberration Dragons
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 163 164
YEEEAAAA TWOHEADEDDSSS!!!!
YEEEAAAA TWOHEADEDDSSS!!!!
NbSkF1v.gif BiXaltQ.gif

reenvhai.gif [LF] Help me find or breed a Sky/Caribbean/White dragon!!

ReenvhAi | they/them | pan | student artist
I want to make some insta friends and see some good FR art! Follow me on my instagram (same username), i go follow back ^^
ART SHOP! | Clan stories and art | I rent nests! | Also offer dragon hosting and leveling!
hhhhh two headed dragon
hhhhh two headed dragon
:DDDDDDDDD
:DDDDDDDDD
I'm sure it's been said before, but I really like how Ground/Fissure were implemented for Aberrations! I wondered before this how parallel Ancient versions of Arlo genes would work. Would they get their own plots to be dug up? That'd seem like kind of a waste. But it'd be a shame if no Arlo genes could ever be used on Ancients. So making it a cheap, low-level brewable that only requires one extremely basic material and the modern version of the gene was a brilliant solution. It still preserves the idea that digging up the gene should be the only real labour-intensive step in the process. And I'm very glad that not only Ground/Fissure but any other Arlo genes to come can be paralleled as easily as any other gene using this method.
I'm sure it's been said before, but I really like how Ground/Fissure were implemented for Aberrations! I wondered before this how parallel Ancient versions of Arlo genes would work. Would they get their own plots to be dug up? That'd seem like kind of a waste. But it'd be a shame if no Arlo genes could ever be used on Ancients. So making it a cheap, low-level brewable that only requires one extremely basic material and the modern version of the gene was a brilliant solution. It still preserves the idea that digging up the gene should be the only real labour-intensive step in the process. And I'm very glad that not only Ground/Fissure but any other Arlo genes to come can be paralleled as easily as any other gene using this method.
where can i get the sarcophagus genetic for abbys?
where can i get the sarcophagus genetic for abbys?
MmqCSN4.png
ngl, they are pretty sick
ngl, they are pretty sick
Ohh the scrunklies!!
Ohh the scrunklies!!
[quote name="stagekiss" date="2022-03-07 09:11:38" ] I've been grinding for diamond gene for four days :| [/quote] same!!! i heard redrock cove is best to grind for it so i've tried going there recently.
stagekiss wrote on 2022-03-07 09:11:38:
I've been grinding for diamond gene for four days :|

same!!! i heard redrock cove is best to grind for it so i've tried going there recently.
forum_sig.png
Ahhh I hope these guys get fluant/flair and python/morph soon! Love them~
Ahhh I hope these guys get fluant/flair and python/morph soon! Love them~
Just made my new dragon sona XD Used to be Ghostface, a male skydancer I have had for a looooong time. Now it's an aberration matching my name just to show just how special he is. uwu [center]Meet [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76160005]Insanity[/url]![/center] [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76160005][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/761601/76160005_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Still grinding for the Spade gene, are they located in specific Coliseums??
Just made my new dragon sona XD Used to be Ghostface, a male skydancer I have had for a looooong time. Now it's an aberration matching my name just to show just how special he is. uwu
Meet Insanity!
76160005_350.png

Still grinding for the Spade gene, are they located in specific Coliseums??
arrow.gifWish-List
arrow.gifMy Auctions
arrow.gifDragons 4 Sale/Trade
cat_on_a_broom.gif
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 163 164