Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Rainy Day Doodles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
bababooey 3 slots open this time

pinglist:
@BubblegumBabie
@SpottedSorex
@Dragongirl00100
@Huntess
bababooey 3 slots open this time

pinglist:
@BubblegumBabie
@SpottedSorex
@Dragongirl00100
@Huntess
Okqct0E.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifany pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +0
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTumblr
[center]@delugedoodles [b]Character:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2241165&skin=38695&apparel=1751,30036,27200&xt=dressing.png[/img] Obsidian Skin/Abyss Constellation/White Glimmer [b]Art Type (headshot/fullbody, sketch/color):[/b] Headshot colored (with skin and apparel if possible. The halo is optional if you do end up drawing the apparel and skin.) [b]Background:[/b] None [b]Size (full size or bio size):[/b] Fullsize [b]Any Other References?[/b] No [b]Other Notes (lore blurb, pose, requests, etc.):[/b] He love the stars and drawing star maps. Generally he’s pretty aloof and calm (he’s not very talkative).[/center]
@delugedoodles

Character:
scry?sdid=2241165&skin=38695&apparel=1751,30036,27200&xt=dressing.png
Obsidian Skin/Abyss Constellation/White Glimmer

Art Type (headshot/fullbody, sketch/color): Headshot colored (with skin and apparel if possible. The halo is optional if you do end up drawing the apparel and skin.)

Background: None

Size (full size or bio size): Fullsize

Any Other References? No

Other Notes (lore blurb, pose, requests, etc.): He love the stars and drawing star maps. Generally he’s pretty aloof and calm (he’s not very talkative).
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
@delugedoodles Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74953509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/749536/74953509_350.png[/img][/url] Art Type (headshot/fullbody, sketch/color): Colored fullbody Background: Something undercity-esque in vibes, [url=https://www.artstation.com/artwork/d0KX0K]here are some reference pics[/url] to give you the idea! Doesn't have to be of any area in particular, just something kinda cyberpunk-y like that! Size (full size or bio size): Fullsize Any Other References?: She is a fan dragon of the character in her bio! No need to add any of the dragon's specific apparel, but there are several references for the character in the bio, right before the dragon art starts; any and all details from the character herself are much appreciated to be added!! I'd at least like her VI tattoo to be included, but beyond that is up to you! Also, I'd love if you could stylize her muzzle more lion/mammal-like, similar to that black and white headshot she has! Other Notes (lore blurb, pose, requests, etc.): Feel free to take inspiration for her pose/expression from anything in her bio! Though as a general synopsis, she's tough and a fighter, and has no problem beating anybody up who looks at her funny, despite actually having a heart of gold. The undercity is a cold and unforgiving place, but she's in her element there and it's her home.
@delugedoodles

Character:
74953509_350.png
Art Type (headshot/fullbody, sketch/color): Colored fullbody
Background: Something undercity-esque in vibes, here are some reference pics to give you the idea! Doesn't have to be of any area in particular, just something kinda cyberpunk-y like that!
Any Other References?: She is a fan dragon of the character in her bio! No need to add any of the dragon's specific apparel, but there are several references for the character in the bio, right before the dragon art starts; any and all details from the character herself are much appreciated to be added!! I'd at least like her VI tattoo to be included, but beyond that is up to you! Also, I'd love if you could stylize her muzzle more lion/mammal-like, similar to that black and white headshot she has!
Other Notes (lore blurb, pose, requests, etc.): Feel free to take inspiration for her pose/expression from anything in her bio! Though as a general synopsis, she's tough and a fighter, and has no problem beating anybody up who looks at her funny, despite actually having a heart of gold. The undercity is a cold and unforgiving place, but she's in her element there and it's her home.
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@delugedoodles Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74001393][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/740014/74001393_350.png[/img][/url] Art Type (headshot/fullbody, sketch/color): Fullbody can I request something like you did with the shadowed beast with the one red eye? Background (none/specify scene/artist's choice [please note that it IS extra for anything other than a single color/transparent bg!]): Can you do a background where he is in a cage? Size (full size or bio size): Fullsize Any Other References? Other Notes (lore blurb, pose, requests, etc.): Please ignore his wings as he wouldn't have any. Can you add tentacles on the head and a chain collar around the neck? Pose wise maybe him roaring, and looking like he is trying to break the chain. Eye color would be mainly purple with gold near the center. Sidenote that shadow monster is absolutely epic!

@delugedoodles
Character: 74001393_350.png
Art Type (headshot/fullbody, sketch/color): Fullbody can I request something like you did with the shadowed beast with the one red eye?
Background (none/specify scene/artist's choice [please note that it IS extra for anything other than a single color/transparent bg!]): Can you do a background where he is in a cage?
Any Other References?
Other Notes (lore blurb, pose, requests, etc.): Please ignore his wings as he wouldn't have any. Can you add tentacles on the head and a chain collar around the neck? Pose wise maybe him roaring, and looking like he is trying to break the chain. Eye color would be mainly purple with gold near the center.

Sidenote that shadow monster is absolutely epic!
@Ravka If you have the item ID for that skin, could you please let me know what it is? Very pretty dragon, though, send a CR with payment and I'll get right on your commission ^^

@Parad0xxy I'm certainly able to stylize her muzzle, although once I get to your commission, I will likely DM you a sketch to confirm I understand what you're looking for with the background. Thank you for ordering, send a CR with payment and I'll confirm your place in the queue ^^

@Lunergod You certainly can request something similar, but I'm unsure as to what exactly you mean ^^'' Do you want a similar pose, or do you just want the vibe to be similar, or something else? Once I get to your commission, I will also probably DM you a sketch, to make sure I'm understanding what you want him to look like. For now, please send a CR with payment and I'll confirm your place in the queue ^^

I'm glad you enjoy the shadow monster, too, it's a "dark dragon" from the game Sky if you'd like to check them out :)
@Ravka If you have the item ID for that skin, could you please let me know what it is? Very pretty dragon, though, send a CR with payment and I'll get right on your commission ^^

@Parad0xxy I'm certainly able to stylize her muzzle, although once I get to your commission, I will likely DM you a sketch to confirm I understand what you're looking for with the background. Thank you for ordering, send a CR with payment and I'll confirm your place in the queue ^^

@Lunergod You certainly can request something similar, but I'm unsure as to what exactly you mean ^^'' Do you want a similar pose, or do you just want the vibe to be similar, or something else? Once I get to your commission, I will also probably DM you a sketch, to make sure I'm understanding what you want him to look like. For now, please send a CR with payment and I'll confirm your place in the queue ^^

I'm glad you enjoy the shadow monster, too, it's a "dark dragon" from the game Sky if you'd like to check them out :)
Okqct0E.png
@delugedoodles Sweet! What I mean is the character is shadowed while only the background, and eyes are colored if that is ok? I really like the mysterious aspect when the character is shadowed. I hope that didn't make things more confusing sorry. If it is ok I can message you to go over things?

How much do I owe you and I will send the cr right over!

Ooo thank you! I will def be looking it up cause I love checking out games I haven't heard of.
@delugedoodles Sweet! What I mean is the character is shadowed while only the background, and eyes are colored if that is ok? I really like the mysterious aspect when the character is shadowed. I hope that didn't make things more confusing sorry. If it is ok I can message you to go over things?

How much do I owe you and I will send the cr right over!

Ooo thank you! I will def be looking it up cause I love checking out games I haven't heard of.
Hi! Can I be added to the ping list for when you open back up? :)
Hi! Can I be added to the ping list for when you open back up? :)
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@Repulsion sure thing^^
@Repulsion sure thing^^
Okqct0E.png
slots are back open, 2 left

@BubblegumBabie @SpottedSorex @Dragongirl00100 @Huntess @Repulsion @Parad0xxy @Lunergod
slots are back open, 2 left

@BubblegumBabie @SpottedSorex @Dragongirl00100 @Huntess @Repulsion @Parad0xxy @Lunergod
Okqct0E.png
Hello, here's my order form! Feel free to ping or DM me if you have any questions or updates! ^^

Character: Gilbert
Art Type: Colored fullbody
Background: Transparent
Size: Full
Any Other References? He has a Toyhouse profile if you need to refer to that!
Other Notes (lore blurb, pose, requests, etc.): Gilbert is a rather serious and stern character, so he'd likely have a blank expression. He's also rather apathetic and probably wouldn't be doing anything dynamic or dramatic - though it's also up to you, since I don't mind artistic freedom with my characters. :0
Hello, here's my order form! Feel free to ping or DM me if you have any questions or updates! ^^

Character: Gilbert
Art Type: Colored fullbody
Background: Transparent
Size: Full
Any Other References? He has a Toyhouse profile if you need to refer to that!
Other Notes (lore blurb, pose, requests, etc.): Gilbert is a rather serious and stern character, so he'd likely have a blank expression. He's also rather apathetic and probably wouldn't be doing anything dynamic or dramatic - though it's also up to you, since I don't mind artistic freedom with my characters. :0
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10