Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free art for testing!
1 2 3
[quote name="kawoofy" date="2022-03-05 17:07:44" ] [center]@Vanitatum hello!!! It may or may not be almost 2 months after you sent in your lovely ladies.... but I finally did Rosa! Hehe :'D She's such a beautiful gal, I knew I had to draw her at some point from the moment I saw her - right up my alley!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/878359696489201774/949834032324161605/rosaaaaa.png[/img] I hope I did her justice! Aaand would you be alright with me posting her to my socials? :)) Thank you so much for sending her in! <3[/center] [/quote] Oh mah gawd.... she's amazing tysm! qwq I adore her with your style! Yes you can post her on your social ofc! Just link her back to her toyhou.se [url=https://toyhou.se/10797365.rosa-vasquez]profile[/url] :3 Thank you again she's gorgeous! [s]Also can I post the drawing there on the Toyhou.se linking you with one of your social medias of choice? :3[/s]
kawoofy wrote on 2022-03-05 17:07:44:
@Vanitatum hello!!! It may or may not be almost 2 months after you sent in your lovely ladies.... but I finally did Rosa! Hehe :'D

She's such a beautiful gal, I knew I had to draw her at some point from the moment I saw her - right up my alley!!

rosaaaaa.png

I hope I did her justice! Aaand would you be alright with me posting her to my socials? :))

Thank you so much for sending her in! <3

Oh mah gawd.... she's amazing tysm! qwq I adore her with your style!

Yes you can post her on your social ofc! Just link her back to her toyhou.se profile :3
Thank you again she's gorgeous!
Also can I post the drawing there on the Toyhou.se linking you with one of your social medias of choice? :3
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@Vanitatum I'm glad you like it hehe! <33

Of course!! I'll make sure to link her toyhou.se wherever I post her :))

And absolutely feel free to do whatever you'd like with this drawing - it's yours now! If you fancy linking my socials just my IG account is fine: @/kawo_oshy <3!
@Vanitatum I'm glad you like it hehe! <33

Of course!! I'll make sure to link her toyhou.se wherever I post her :))

And absolutely feel free to do whatever you'd like with this drawing - it's yours now! If you fancy linking my socials just my IG account is fine: @/kawo_oshy <3!
1 2 3