Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Free Lvl25 Raffle for Newbies
1 2 3 4
22-01-03! Good luck :D
Gave Raz a like, it’s 14 now!
22-01-03! Good luck :D
Gave Raz a like, it’s 14 now!
Today is the last day of the Raz Raffle! New players have until 24:59 FR time tonight to submit your entries. Anyone who's only got one ticket can still receive a second ticket by giving Raz a like and reporting back to this thread before the end of the day. Here is the ticket roster so far:

@Ashyoo - 1
@Purloin - 2
@HeliousNight - 2
@NicoThePro - 1
@RazzCratz - 1
@FluffiestFluffle - 2
@ChaoticPoem - 2
@wyrmguts - 2
@LadyJedi -2
@HeartStroke - 2
@Strawberry0Tea -2
@Sacrator -2
@IriosAtelis - 2
Today is the last day of the Raz Raffle! New players have until 24:59 FR time tonight to submit your entries. Anyone who's only got one ticket can still receive a second ticket by giving Raz a like and reporting back to this thread before the end of the day. Here is the ticket roster so far:

@Ashyoo - 1
@Purloin - 2
@HeliousNight - 2
@NicoThePro - 1
@RazzCratz - 1
@FluffiestFluffle - 2
@ChaoticPoem - 2
@wyrmguts - 2
@LadyJedi -2
@HeartStroke - 2
@Strawberry0Tea -2
@Sacrator -2
@IriosAtelis - 2
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
@Gryphling
I meant there's no button to star Raz as far as I can see, unless I'm not looking in the right place
@Gryphling
I meant there's no button to star Raz as far as I can see, unless I'm not looking in the right place
If it's not too late to enter, I'd love the opportunity! I joined 4th Mar, just a couple of days ago! I also left a star, count was 15 at the time of doing so!
Thank you!
If it's not too late to enter, I'd love the opportunity! I joined 4th Mar, just a couple of days ago! I also left a star, count was 15 at the time of doing so!
Thank you!
@IriosAtelis Gotcha! :) [quote name="wyrmguts" date="2022-03-05 14:22:16" ] I meant there's no button to star Raz as far as I can see, unless I'm not looking in the right place [/quote] @wyrmguts You might have the likes counter hidden on your account. To change this, go into one of your own dragons' profiles and click the "Customize" button beneath their picture. Then in the "Options" box, uncheck "Hide likes counter on all profiles." Here's an example: [img]https://i.imgur.com/5QDnHGG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/76Wuioh.png[/img]
@IriosAtelis Gotcha! :)

wyrmguts wrote on 2022-03-05 14:22:16:
@wyrmguts You might have the likes counter hidden on your account. To change this, go into one of your own dragons' profiles and click the "Customize" button beneath their picture. Then in the "Options" box, uncheck "Hide likes counter on all profiles." Here's an example:
5QDnHGG.png
76Wuioh.png
@Gryphling
got it! he is now at 16 likes :-)
@Gryphling
got it! he is now at 16 likes :-)
@wyrmguts awesome!
@wyrmguts awesome!
One last bump before I turn in for the evening. The winner will be drawn tomorrow!
One last bump before I turn in for the evening. The winner will be drawn tomorrow!
@Ashyoo @Purloin @HeliousNight @NicoThePro @RazzCratz @FluffiestFluffle @ChaoticPoem @wyrmguts @LadyJedi @HeartStroke @Strawberry0Tea @Sacrator @IriosAtelis

Thank you all for your participation! I have just drawn a username from the pot and the winner of Raz's Raffle is @ChaoticPoem! I will send Raz and his stuff to you through the Crossroads.

I encourage you all to check out my friend 8Spitfire8's Leveled Dragons for New Players thread in the Raffles and Giveaways forum. Best wishes to all of you!
@Ashyoo @Purloin @HeliousNight @NicoThePro @RazzCratz @FluffiestFluffle @ChaoticPoem @wyrmguts @LadyJedi @HeartStroke @Strawberry0Tea @Sacrator @IriosAtelis

Thank you all for your participation! I have just drawn a username from the pot and the winner of Raz's Raffle is @ChaoticPoem! I will send Raz and his stuff to you through the Crossroads.

I encourage you all to check out my friend 8Spitfire8's Leveled Dragons for New Players thread in the Raffles and Giveaways forum. Best wishes to all of you!
Congrats @ChaoticPoem!
Congrats @ChaoticPoem!
I go by Grim! She/Her Pronouns
1 2 3 4