Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Moved to new thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@faithofthefallen Fine by me, once you send the gems I'll purchase the blueprints and submit the accent.
@faithofthefallen Fine by me, once you send the gems I'll purchase the blueprints and submit the accent.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I will send them over in just a moment :)
@Rhea
I will send them over in just a moment :)
@Rhea
e0c217_zps5117c28b.png

Ping me to get my attention ;)
@KnotInTheCoffin @Missing @Fairytale @Lowkey @Manda @JetBlackSteel @KaylaEve @faithofthefallen

They're here! sending them now.
@KnotInTheCoffin @Missing @Fairytale @Lowkey @Manda @JetBlackSteel @KaylaEve @faithofthefallen

They're here! sending them now.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea -cheers- YAY!
@Rhea -cheers- YAY!
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
@Rhea

Rad! I have someone specifically in mind to put it on, but I can't wait to try it on all of my girls~ =3
@Rhea

Rad! I have someone specifically in mind to put it on, but I can't wait to try it on all of my girls~ =3
psNzThg.png
@Rhea It looks like you're taking orders for another set? If so, could I please see a preview of it on this girl? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=3&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=1&tert=4&elem=10&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img]
@Rhea
It looks like you're taking orders for another set? If so, could I please see a preview of it on this girl?

dragonpic2.php?body=2&wing=3&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=1&tert=4&elem=10&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png
md3W6h3.png
[color=green]@Arula [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/33a0421481f0953d999ee5a2cdb9c06a/tumblr_n7t67pQSu71skq3tto5_r1_400.png[/img]
@Arula

tumblr_n7t67pQSu71skq3tto5_r1_400.png
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea Thank you very much! I need to do some more planning...
@Rhea Thank you very much! I need to do some more planning...
md3W6h3.png
@Rhea could you put me down for one, please :D ?
I love it ♥
@Rhea could you put me down for one, please :D ?
I love it ♥
@idioticChairman Sure, please send me the gems first and I'll put you on the list then.
@idioticChairman Sure, please send me the gems first and I'll put you on the list then.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15