Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Other genes you hope for Abbies?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
flaunt and flair, but I just love gradients

ripple and current would make sense. anything with a wrinkled, rough, uneven texture

ragged and tear from banescales would look sick

stained, underbelly, spines should be a given - glimmer also couldn't hurt
flaunt and flair, but I just love gradients

ripple and current would make sense. anything with a wrinkled, rough, uneven texture

ragged and tear from banescales would look sick

stained, underbelly, spines should be a given - glimmer also couldn't hurt
I'm also seconding Underbelly. I do love Capsule, but sometimes it just helps to have the WHOLE underbelly one color rather than the goopy liquid that Capsule is. It would look beautiful on Female pose in particular because it's facing front ways.

I also hope for Koi and maybe Flecks and Gliders if they ever become non-exclusive genes
I'm also seconding Underbelly. I do love Capsule, but sometimes it just helps to have the WHOLE underbelly one color rather than the goopy liquid that Capsule is. It would look beautiful on Female pose in particular because it's facing front ways.

I also hope for Koi and maybe Flecks and Gliders if they ever become non-exclusive genes
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)] It is a crime this launched with a fire breed and not plague.
It is a crime this launched with a fire breed and not plague.
Don't fear failure. Fear being in the exact same place next year as you are today.
i'm surprised poi/tox didn't launch with them, i'd love to see that added soon! as well as pin/trail and flaunt/flair :> i'd also really like star/con... a constellation pattern on their mane and torn wings would look so cool <33
i'm surprised poi/tox didn't launch with them, i'd love to see that added soon! as well as pin/trail and flaunt/flair :> i'd also really like star/con... a constellation pattern on their mane and torn wings would look so cool <33
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
I was very surprised they didn't launch abbs with stained, considering it's the only breed that doesnt have it atm. Along with underbelly I believe, hopefully that changes soon! I'd also like spines for abbs, but maybe that's too close to fangs for them.
I was very surprised they didn't launch abbs with stained, considering it's the only breed that doesnt have it atm. Along with underbelly I believe, hopefully that changes soon! I'd also like spines for abbs, but maybe that's too close to fangs for them.
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
Getting the rest of the modern Baldwin genes on them would be perfect.

Would also like to see some more line-breaking terts as well.
Getting the rest of the modern Baldwin genes on them would be perfect.

Would also like to see some more line-breaking terts as well.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Underbelly as well, and Stained
Underbelly as well, and Stained
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
I really want a gene kinda like [item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)] or [item=Tertiary Gene: Scorpion (Gaoler)] for them!
I really want a gene kinda like or for them!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Underbelly is my biggest want. It's my default tert when scrying g1s and I can't help but look at my current Abbies and think 'underbelly would work perfect here'. I think other than that, it'd also be cool to have Flaunt/Flair or Gliders added too.
Underbelly is my biggest want. It's my default tert when scrying g1s and I can't help but look at my current Abbies and think 'underbelly would work perfect here'. I think other than that, it'd also be cool to have Flaunt/Flair or Gliders added too.
Or9nbxj.png I change my avatar and vista frequently but it's really this signature that needs a change.
Stained, poison, toxin, flaunt, flair, pinstripe and trail
Stained, poison, toxin, flaunt, flair, pinstripe and trail
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10