Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
So did anyone see the drawing I posted yesterday or should I post it again?
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2022-03-03 03:25:03" ] So did anyone see the drawing I posted yesterday or should I post it again? [/quote] I saw it, and i thorght it was relly good (much better than anything i could do)
EsterGamer wrote on 2022-03-03 03:25:03:
I saw it, and i thorght it was relly good

(much better than anything i could do)
Does anyone want me to grind a dragon for them?
Does anyone want me to grind a dragon for them?
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Lair Purge&Sales
»Pinkerlocke

Buy!
I really need to fix my Wacom drivers if I want to participate in the skin and accent contest this month-
I really need to fix my Wacom drivers if I want to participate in the skin and accent contest this month-
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
I made back 61kt of what I spent yesterday! I guess selling seals is a viable way of income.
I made back 61kt of what I spent yesterday! I guess selling seals is a viable way of income.
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
meow [emoji=cat 2 size=1]
meow
Quack
Quack
44geF68.png
I still need a female version of da new ancient derg
I still need a female version of da new ancient derg
Gender & Orientation
Aroace Spectrum
Bigenderflux (Bigenderflux flag) NB Man (NB Man flag)
Interests
PlxuTTv.giftw5SNNe.png
lB92wkt.png8B7LZd5.png
(aaaa I misclicked I didn't mean to send a friend request to you Elemental ;-; I'm sorry!!) I'm thinking I should change these two into aberrations since I don't really have a use for them in my lore, and their subspecies thread kinda died. I made scrys for them, should I change em? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43061906][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/430620/43061906_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42637254][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/426373/42637254_350.png[/img][/url] Here's their scrys: [morphology=2334492][morphology=2334511]
(aaaa I misclicked I didn't mean to send a friend request to you Elemental ;-; I'm sorry!!)
I'm thinking I should change these two into aberrations since I don't really have a use for them in my lore, and their subspecies thread kinda died. I made scrys for them, should I change em?
43061906_350.png
42637254_350.png
Here's their scrys:
Not Found
Not Found
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
[quote name="RedWind" date="2022-03-03 07:46:04" ] (aaaa I misclicked I didn't mean to send a friend request to you Elemental ;-; I'm sorry!!) [/quote] [Color=#401fc7][b]it's fine!
RedWind wrote on 2022-03-03 07:46:04:
(aaaa I misclicked I didn't mean to send a friend request to you Elemental ;-; I'm sorry!!)
it's fine!
Gender & Orientation
Aroace Spectrum
Bigenderflux (Bigenderflux flag) NB Man (NB Man flag)
Interests
PlxuTTv.giftw5SNNe.png
lB92wkt.png8B7LZd5.png